/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Crescent Life mag and video

jpmscobe
09-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I've been reading this magazine for a few months called Crescent Life. I really enjoy it as a Muslim Lifestyle magazine and have also been looking at their website

Crescent Life website

However, playing about on youtube I came across this video

Crescent Life video

I'm not sure whether it is an ad for the mag or they are launching a TV station or something. Must say, it was a pretty funky ad for a 'Muslim' organisation

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jpmscobe
09-19-2007, 02:41 PM
I have been advised that there may be some inappropriate content on a part of the page for the video. Having looked at it again I can see that there may be an image (put on by youtube) which some may find offensive.

So I have done some more research and found the video in a much cleaner environment

Crescent Life video - clean

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.