where in Tj.L :X

Na7lah
09-13-2007, 09:40 PM
nice vid

جوري
09-15-2007, 04:39 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=2

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pygoscelis
09-15-2007, 04:59 PM
It is a funny video, even to those not in the know. Checked out a few of his other vids too. He does a good job. He's not at all hostile or arrogant and he's easy to listen to and learn from, explaining his viewpoint without pushing it or expecting agreement.

Two thumbs up for this fellow. I especially liked his "they hijacked my religion" vid. Reminded me a lot of the article my muslim co-worker wrote following 9/11.

unknown_JJ
09-15-2007, 05:29 PM
hey sis i already posted this lol

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...an-reruns.html

kool vid thou

جوري
09-15-2007, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
hey sis i already posted this lol

http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...an-reruns.html

kool vid thou
:sl:
woops.. sorry.. I should frequent more sections on this forum before posting :lol:
Jazaki Allah khyran
:w:

snakelegs
09-15-2007, 08:23 PM
i hadn't seen it before. the spoof on the annual agruments about the moon sighting cracked me up. ;D

snakelegs
09-15-2007, 08:30 PM
it's not just funny - it also makes some serious points.

جوري
09-15-2007, 08:35 PM
it is serious in a light hearted way... I think he highlights the silly things Muslims argue about, over more serious matters... and generally wishes for people to respect the rights of others in manner of eating, praying and speaking without being too imposing. I think you might enjoy it akhi? as well as some of his others vids... in general I thought this was very apropos for Ramadan... but I can understand you wanting to refrain from things that might be on some level silly...

NoName55
09-15-2007, 08:56 PM
my objection was posted in haste when I saw the post by someone who tricked me into an argument yesterday. Since then I lost my balance and have made quite a few mistakes as well as reported wrong posts and probably annoyed Br. Woodrow and you too

unknown_JJ
09-15-2007, 09:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
:sl:
woops.. sorry.. I should frequent more sections on this forum before posting :lol:
Jazaki Allah khyran
lol aww dnt worry i do it all d time hehe

kwolney01
09-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Baba Ali's videos are great. I have seen all of them. They each have a great message. Everyone should see these videos.

جوري
09-15-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
my objection was posted in haste when I saw the post by someone who tricked me into an argument yesterday. Since then I lost my balance and have made quite a few mistakes as well as reported wrong posts and probably annoyed Br. Woodrow and you too
My Muslim brothers and sisters NEVER annoy me... Akhi, jazaka Allah for publically writing such a statement.. I know it takes much courage, and is something I personally couldn't do.. May this Ramadan strengthen the bonds between all the Muslims of this umma, urge them to unite and give them strengths and perseverance to weather the cruelties of this world!
waslaam 3lykoum wr wb

جوري
09-15-2007, 10:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by unknown_JJ
lol aww dnt worry i do it all d time hehe
Jazaki Allah khyran.. it is big of you.. I feel as if I have stolen your thunder :embarrass

unknown_JJ
09-15-2007, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by PurestAmbrosia
Jazaki Allah khyran.. it is big of you.. I feel as if I have stolen your thunder :embarrass
oh dnt b shilly sis .its only a thread xx lol

farhan2
09-16-2007, 05:56 PM
Alhamdulillah.. Baba Ali is a fantastic bro.. and Alhamdulillah i had the oppertunity to meet him.. he came to Imperial Univercity a while ago in London.. and the turn out was great.. i spoke to him for a while.. got a picture with him.. bought one of his ummah film shirts.. and mA hes a very cool dude..
Not everyday that Baba Ali. comes to London..
it was great.

Anwarica
09-23-2007, 06:00 PM
I think the mystery of weight gain during Ramadan is figured out by this video :giggling: :giggling:

farhan2
09-23-2007, 10:12 PM
Mashallah Islam Channel play one of his videos every day.. around half an hour before iftar time.:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.