/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New peep

Shukri
09-13-2007, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone,
and Ramadan Karim too. Well lets see... well its werid how I found this site let me tell you the story its kind of funny actually. Well me and a good friend named Bushra were kind of debating about music. So I got online went to ask.com and just searched up "music in islam" and it took me here I did get it at first so started looking more into this site and liked it. So just 5 minutes later I'm a member and thats how the story began. Well I'm looking forward in meeting rest of you peeps and learning more about this site. Oh yeah a little bit about me hmmm... well I'm the most environmental person I know every peace rally I'm there! and I play soccer, skateboard, snowboard, ski, and I love to debate! yup thats me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Intisar
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
:sl: Yaa ukhtee I hope your family, as well as you are, in the best of health and imaan insha'allah. You should greet other Muslims with 'Asalaamu Alaikum', just a word of advice. Enjoy your stay here insha'allah you will enjoy it, and it will be beneficial to you yaa ukhtee..! Ramadan kareem. :D

unknown_JJ
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM
lool aww welcome to the forum

asalamu alaykum

Shukri
09-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Oh thank you guys. I already feel welcomed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
09-14-2007, 02:56 AM
:sl:

Aisha20
09-14-2007, 06:59 PM

Kittygyal
09-14-2007, 07:31 PM
Salam.

Good to know yo like soccer just like moi

what team yo support??

Shukri
09-15-2007, 12:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salam.

Good to know yo like soccer just like moi

what team yo support??
Well I play for my school. But when it comes up pro I'm in love with Czech Republic. How about you?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-15-2007, 01:30 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum...Welcome to the forum ''SHUKRI'' & Ramadan Mubarak to u & ur fam. Insha'Allah. Enjoy being a member & participate in the forum, Insha'Allah...Wasalaamu Alaikum

kwolney01
09-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Ramadan Muabarak to you!! I hope you enjoy the site!

nevesirth
09-15-2007, 04:09 AM
:sl: nice to see u got trapped by LI forum, hope ull stay trapped for as long as possible[MOUSE]AHLAN[/MOUSE]

Kittygyal
09-15-2007, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri
Well I play for my school. But when it comes up pro I'm in love with Czech Republic. How about you?
Red Devils (Manchester United)

Shukri
09-15-2007, 11:38 PM
Red Devils (Manchester United)
Oh that team is wonderful. And Barcelona [i think thats how you spell it] with Rolnaldinho is amazing that guy can really play futball.

Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh that team is wonderful. And Barcelona [i think thats how you spell it] with Rolnaldinho is amazing that guy can really play futball.

Okay let me take *roll me eyes* :p

Barc.... is quiet a kool team not bad thoe but RED DEVILS all the way :thumbs_up

Ronaldinho is a kewl player but come on RED DEVILS HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS BEAT THAT BLAD

:D

Al_Imaan
09-18-2007, 08:07 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay. Ramadan Mubarak.

Shukri
09-18-2007, 10:30 PM

Okay let me take *roll me eyes* :p

Barc.... is quiet a kool team not bad thoe but RED DEVILS all the way :thumbs_up

Ronaldinho is a kewl player but come on RED DEVILS HAVE THE BEST PLAYERS BEAT THAT BLAD

:D
you and my friend Sky are like twins.

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 04:34 PM
you and my friend Sky are like twins.
Salamualikum.
Are yo talking about brother 'SKY':?

How am i like twin with sky? :D

Im already booked i have a twin/triplet/quad/cinqo. ;D

Remember me in yo dua'ahs sister..

Ma'assalama

Shukri
10-05-2007, 09:27 PM
Salamualikum.
Are yo talking about brother 'SKY':?

How am i like twin with sky? :D

Im already booked i have a twin/triplet/quad/cinqo. ;D

Remember me in yo dua'ahs sister..

Ma'assalama
haha oh really.
And no Sky is girl, she's on LI, but she rarly gets on.
And yes you are deffenitly in my Dua's.
Where is it that you live?

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 02:56 PM
haha oh really.
And no Sky is girl, she's on LI, but she rarly gets on.
And yes you are deffenitly in my Dua's.
Where is it that you live?
Humm theres a brother called 'sky' on this site aswel *I think*
Im sick of my own twin she's soo annoying thats why i hate TWINS!subhan'Allaah another twin kewl. :scared:

I live everywhere ... well USA comes first then UK

You?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.