/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alhamdulillah

genuine
09-14-2007, 10:36 AM
:sl:

Alhamdulillah it is beautiful to see so many brothers and sisters on this forum, Alhamdulillah!

I have just joined and thought I would just say salaams to all my brothers and sisters!

I'm from London, UK, currently living in the Middle East.

I've written an article on my blog, 'Ramdan: A Nutrition Solution?', I hope it is of benefit insha'Allah, you can find it on 'thehealthblogger DOT com'.

I'm not sure where to post it on this site, can't seem to find a relevant sub-forum.

Wasalaam,

Your brother.

P.S. if you like the article, please share it with others, jazakAllahkhair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
09-14-2007, 02:29 PM

:w:

unknown_JJ
09-14-2007, 02:41 PM
asalamu alaykum welcome to the forum

Aisha20
09-14-2007, 07:03 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-14-2007, 07:29 PM
salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.