/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What Happens After Death???

rozeena
09-14-2007, 02:39 PM
Salaam evri1 i have been reading a book called what happens after death??? by maulana ashiq iilahi. I thought id take bits out and share it with you.

Details about the torment of the grave

The torment of the grave is a fact. But the believers and the righteous persons feel comfort in the grave while unbelievers and corrupt persons have to bear the brunt of the torment in the grave. This is provided by ahadith. A jewess came to Hadrat Ai'sha ( Allah be pleased with her) and mentioned about the torment of the grave and said " may Allah save you from the torment of the grave."

When Hadrat Ai'sha (May Allah be pleased with her) mentioned this to the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), he said" Yes, the torment of thegrave is true" Hadrat Ai'sha ( May Allah be pleased with her) says: " From that day on whenever the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) offered his salat, he sought refuge of Allah from the torment of the grave.

Whenever Hadrat Uthman (Allah be pleased with him) would stand near a grave , he would weep so bitterly that his holy beared got drenched with tears. When asked, why does he weep so bitterely over the grave,while he does not do so at the mention of Heaven and Hell. Hadrat Uthman ( May Allah be pleased with him) replied, " The messenger of Allah( pece be upon him) had said;

" Grave is the first destinantion among the destinations of the hereafter. If one gets salvation in this first destination, other destinations following this become easier; if one does not get salvation at this stage further destinantions will prove harder"

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MinAhlilHadeeth
09-19-2007, 12:54 PM
:salamext:

Does he provide any references within the book to the ahadeeth and athaar?

rozeena
09-19-2007, 01:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Muwahhidah

Does he provide any references within the book to the ahadeeth and athaar?

ermm, i dont have the book on me now, but wen i get home ill find out and let u know sis, :sunny:

------
09-19-2007, 01:22 PM

Mashaa Allaah I have read the above details before, May Allaah swt protect us from the torment of the grave, Ameen Thumma Ameen!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
bewildred
09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Yep, i posted lotsa posts about Adhab al Kabr. I am interested in knowing as much as possible about the torments of the grave.

Does anyone of you have interesting links where detailed description can be found???

Thanks in advance

Bewildred S.

islamirama
09-19-2007, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Yep, i posted lotsa posts about Adhab al Kabr. I am interested in knowing as much as possible about the torments of the grave.

Does anyone of you have interesting links where detailed description can be found???

Thanks in advance

Bewildred S.
The First Night In The Grave

Prepared by JIMAS

http://islaam.com/Article.aspx?id=603

bewildred
09-19-2007, 08:35 PM
Choukran jazeelan ya oukhtah fi ad'din. Allahouma youb'id anna adab el kabr.

Bewildred S.

S£mmi
09-28-2007, 02:02 PM
scary but v intresting..

Goldenmuslimah2
10-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Yeah I read something like that similar on another forum.......scary may Allah protect all from torment of grave

nebula
10-24-2007, 02:56 AM
wow man that really got me shook but it was really intersting man...

the torment of the grave seems very scary man....

theres a hadeeth i read somewere i dont kno it word for word but it said that the prophet Muhammed sulalai ho alaihewasalhim used to do duah after every salaat saying save me from the punishment of the grave

please correct me if im wrong thanks :) :thumbs_up

lmaestro
10-24-2007, 03:05 AM
So is it true that torment of the grave exists since Prophet Adam's age?

Kittygyal
10-24-2007, 07:58 PM
Salamualikum.

Subhan'Allaah!!

Ya Allaah guide us all. AMin

Ma'assalama

Kittygyal
10-24-2007, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mullah_Din
:sl:

Don't mention it sis!

All the pleasure's mine! Just keep remembering me in your supplications with the rest of us!

:w:
:sl:

RELAX MAN!

Shukran brother.

Don't mention ha?

Im remember ALL the Ummaah :coolious: you do the same for you ikle sista

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.