/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadhan Umrah Packages?

afriend
09-15-2007, 04:19 PM
:sl:

I'm not too sure where to start searching for a package, I know it's late but I'm hoping for a package for the last 10 nights of Ramadhan. If someone can help me out I could be well on my way to Saudi for the first time in my life.

It's for 6 people, all adults. Anyone? :cry:

Let me relate to you all a dream which I had a week or so back, after I was told that this year it might not be possible to go.

I dreamt that I had gone during the night to Makkah, reciting the ayahs:

Most glorified is the One who summoned His servant (Muhammad) during the night, from the Sacred Masjid (of Mecca) to the farthest place of prostration (Al Aqsa).

The ticket and travel was no problem, I paid 80 pounds for the ticket, and the journey was faster than light.

imsad:cry:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
09-15-2007, 04:53 PM

http://www.hajis.co.uk/online-quotation.asp

Try this bro..you can decide which hotels and the amount of people per room but they don't include the plane tickets..you could try www.lastminute.com for the tickets :)

Kittygyal
09-15-2007, 07:59 PM
Salam.
Bro will you be going in the last 10days??

My step cousin brother has gone Thursday (Day fast started) and he got his Visa kinda quick this time compared to the last times, he text me saying he has been dropped in 4 different places and he told me this year its such a big rush. Masha'Allaah this is his 4th time.

But he has gone with a group and always does. He goes around with 10-11 students along with his teachers. Big men- who live at Bury (Darul-Uloom) @ Bury. Boarding school- Masha'Allaah he's trying to come an Aalim now. He's done Hifz 1month ago now. Mash'Allaah

Well anywho, i will ask his Pa the score and how he got his Visa and some good places insha'Allaah. :)

When you go please make dua'ah for me insha'Allaah

Safe journey :D

S_87
09-15-2007, 08:05 PM

if i remember correctly visas for ramadhan close on the 1st of ramadhan brother.
plus if you ever do buy tickets for saudi you need particular ones, the ones on lastminute.com and sites like that wont be accepted :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
09-15-2007, 10:57 PM

how about going for hajj? it falls in the christmas holidays this year too?

Salaam
09-16-2007, 01:42 PM
insha'allah try next year bro its qadr. im planning to go next summer, insha'allah so make dua.

Salaam
09-16-2007, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnRuwahah
Yeah bro, insha'Allah. I want to go during Ramadhan or during Hajj.
i think you cant do Umrah During the Hajj Period, but would love to be there when they are changing the Kiswah, would love to help out changing it.

Abdullahsaif
09-08-2022, 07:48 PM
All of your short articles are praiseworthy and include remarkable help and advice that acquires the emphasis of readers.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.