/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hi

barrie
09-16-2007, 10:23 AM
Hi everyone,

My names Barrie and am here to learn more about islam. i hope u all can help.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahsan28
09-16-2007, 10:27 AM
Welcome at the forum :D

'Abd al-Baari
09-16-2007, 12:10 PM
Hey,

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you have a beneficial stay
Any questions please just ask!

:peace:

PS
Check out
www.beconcvinced.com

barrie
09-16-2007, 12:37 PM
hi there,

Thanx for the welcome

I just spent ages doing a post on the illuminati and cant find it anywhere.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
09-16-2007, 12:57 PM
Did you post it under the same username?

Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Greetings Barrie.

How yo doing dude?

Welcome in and i hope you do learn more about Islam... I did so im sure you can and actually we all can *if we want to thoe* :D

Be good and stay active, God wills

Take care

unknown_JJ
09-16-2007, 02:22 PM
safe welcome to the forum

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 04:39 AM
Hi Barrie
:)

barrie
09-17-2007, 05:30 PM
hi,

thanx fo all the greetings.

Yea i did post it under me. I was really interested in the Daj'jal and the common ground with the all seeing eye. as a christian i am very interested in there role with the catholic church,JW,mormons,NWO,royal family and wanted to hear a muslims response.

'Abd al-Baari
09-17-2007, 05:35 PM
:sl:

If it was posted under your username then i'm guessing it was either deleted (you would have recieved a PM if this happened) or got lost when the forum experienced some down time. Maybe you could post it again :)

Heres a link about the Daj'jal

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-17-2007, 06:12 PM
welcome to the forum. herez a link about the dajjal.. http://www.fatwa-online.com/creed/th...h002/index.htm ..i hope that it be beneficial for u.

Al_Imaan
09-18-2007, 01:54 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!