/* */

PDA

View Full Version : allah written in ma vain

sonia
09-16-2007, 03:48 PM
in ma left arm in ma vains its written allah wat does dat mean?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonia
it means that u are a creation of Allah...

all creations posess his signature..

the difference is that urs surfaced...may it surface in ur heart also sis...

peace.

sonia
09-16-2007, 03:56 PM
dis is diff, no1 av it, u can clearly c allah standing out on ma vains. wen i show ppl dey get shocked

sonia
09-16-2007, 04:00 PM
can u help me pls sis, i dnt no hw 2 use dis site, urs says full member n mines say limited member, y is dat? n how do u desigh it?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
09-16-2007, 04:04 PM
dis is diff, no1 av it, u can clearly c allah standing out on ma vains. wen i show ppl dey get shocked
yes darling...its alright.

it is perfectly normal.we hear about these things all the time. sometimes Allah chooses to place vivid signs of his soveriegnty up all around us...

perhaps Allah chose to sign ur veins in order to inspire the ones around u and for u to always remember that he is ur creator and to him u shall return...there is much wisdom behind Allahs doings..

if u are at all afraid of this sign, or intimidated by it, or if u feel that it is a bad thing, please, keep ur mind away from such thoughts...

on the other hand...we are all sent for a purpose...ur purpose may be to inspire others--not like a prophet towbe--but maybe its a sign that u are more suited to serving ur purpose phsically and through ur actions and body, than a more internal way...

peace.

Woodrow
09-16-2007, 04:05 PM
can u help me pls sis, i dnt no hw 2 use dis site, urs says full member n mines say limited member, y is dat? n how do u desigh it?
Welcome Sister.

all members begin as limited members, after you have done 50 meaningful posts you will move up to full members. The posts can not be just "spam" for the pupose of building post count. Posts that appear to be spam will be deleted.

Limited members do have a few restriction such as no PM ability, except to PM MOds, unable to post in some sections, can not customise avatars or signatures.

The restrictions are removed when you become a full member.

sonia
09-16-2007, 04:07 PM
i no its a sigh from allah bt wat is allah trying to say to me?

Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 04:08 PM
Salam.

STOP... RED LIGHT... THINK....

ALLAAH LOVES YOU SIS THATS WHAT... :D

ALLAAH LOVES US ALL....

btw, welcome in sis and please relax don't worry about site you will get used to it soon.. VERY soon

sevgi
u become a full member after posting fifty posts...u are currently a limited member beacuse of this...
this means that u simply cannot 'quote' anyones posts, or reply to private messages and stuff...

u cant design that bit..but u can design ur avatar and what it writes under it after u are a full member from ur control panel options...u'll work it out...

besides that, there is a rep system....the little red and green boxes on the top right corner...u can leave little comments for people and add to their rep points by clicking the green etc...

you can read ur own comments from ur control panel which you access via the front page top left corner...

peace sis...glad i could be of assistance.:D

sonia
tnxs woodrow

sevgi
09-16-2007, 04:10 PM
i urge u to read my post again...i pretty much stated what i thought were the messages Allah intended to portray to u through this sign...

peace.

sonia
09-16-2007, 04:12 PM
tnxs sumeyye mwahxxxxxx

Woodrow
09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
:w:

I would say that is something Allah(swt) has planned specifically for you. I can not even begin to understand the nature or will of Allah(swt) But I am certain that if you do your best to follow the guidance of Allah(swt), that in time the meaning may become known to you.

Another possibility is perhaps the meaning is for a person you do not even know, and you are the method that will one day guide a stranger to Islam. That is purely a guess on my part and I have no real knowledge of the reason.

I suggest, trust in Allah(swt) and know that it is part of his plan and He is the best of planners.

sevgi
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
tnxs sumeyye mwahxxxxxx
no probs sis...

we are all special in some way...some of us are special on different levels...
ur level is a wonderfully inspirational one...

one which slaps people in the face with reality...

thats what Allah wants from u...to slap people with the reality of his soverignty, his ownership of all....not only through the sign on ur vein...he wants u to suck it up and slap people through everything u do...everytime u look at ur arm...u shud remember to behave in a way that will make people realise the truth,,,

dnt think--i can neva be like that--and dnt give up...the point is to struggle and do inner jihad till u become a living, walking, talking sign for people...just like ur arm...

peace.kisses and huggs and smiles for u...

NoName55
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
07 The Signs of Allah

http://www.islamise.co.uk/Lectures/A...adh_ul_Haq.htm

sonia
09-16-2007, 04:20 PM
wen i meet new ppl who r nt muslim i try to convert them into islam. 1 day i met dis jamican boy e was 1 of does bad gangster ppl n i converted him into a muslim n i teached him everyfing i no abt islam.soz abt l8 reply cuz im abit slow cuz im new to dis site

sonia
09-16-2007, 04:35 PM
dnt wori i no how to control gangster ppl cuz most of ma friends r gangsters, dey r not to bad, f ur nice to dem dey will be nice to u bt f u annoy dem they will chop ur head off

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Assalamu alaikkum

HE has given u that..
Thats HIS sign... show to others(its ur duty)..

sonia
09-17-2007, 07:15 AM
dats wat i do bt its a bit weird wen i show ppl, they react diff, they kinda get jelouse even ma own fami,2 me its a big fing bt 2 ma loved 1s its nuffin. really f u c it, its abit scary, i myself get scard everytym i look at ma hand n i jst fink 2 maself " wat is god actually trying to tell me? no1 in ma fami av it n Y av allah chosen me?

sevgi
09-17-2007, 07:24 AM
dats wat i do bt its a bit weird wen i show ppl, they react diff, they kinda get jelouse even ma own fami,2 me its a big fing bt 2 ma loved 1s its nuffin. really f u c it, its abit scary, i myself get scard everytym i look at ma hand n i jst fink 2 maself " wat is god actually trying to tell me? no1 in ma fami av it n Y av allah chosen me?
post up a photo of it sis...

we'll tell u if its scary...

------
09-17-2007, 10:27 AM
:salamext:

Wow....Subhaan Allaah thats so kool!!!!

:welcome: to the forum! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.