/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How Muslims are treated in Palestine

Thanaa
09-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Just found this video on youtube, but I cant save it as my faveourites is full, so Im posting it here before I forget what its called. :D
Sorry if Im posting it where I shouldnt be.
Go here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
NobleMuslimUK
09-17-2007, 05:44 AM
:sl:
These zionists are terrorists, their kids act like worse than animals. They are european gypsies who saw an opportunity to steal land off defenceless and peacefull people muslims.

beespreeteam
09-17-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah,
take a look at this article too:

http://beespree.com/NewsHive/A_doubl...e_Middle_East/

:( Dua..

rozeena
09-17-2007, 03:40 PM
thats horrible, their prisoners in their own homes. n y shud der kids have 2 go thru dis! mks me mad:mad:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
09-17-2007, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
These zionists are terrorists, their kids act like worse than animals. They are european gypsies who saw an opportunity to steal land off defenceless and peacefull people muslims.
Where did I hear:
We are moving all threads that may bring about debate or argument. for Ramadan we are going to keep the forum free from debate and arguments.
That must have been some place else.
But of course hatred towards Israel is always in season.

Soulja Girl
09-17-2007, 04:10 PM
They make me sick to the max! +o( But...All we can do iz pray for em...*Sigh*

:w:

tomtomsmom
09-17-2007, 04:15 PM
That is sad. May they all find peace.

NobleMuslimUK
09-17-2007, 04:30 PM
We should make dua in abundance for them, the zionists have them under total sanction so badly so that muslims from around the world are unable to support with aid and charity. Shows how much hatred the zionists hold for the muslims. Its the holy month of Ramadan and some people are itching to get me wound up, I am not gonna fall for it.

May Allah swt help the muslim ummah around the world. Ameen.

wilberhum
09-17-2007, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NobleMuslimUK
We should make dua in abundance for them, the zionists have them under total sanction so badly so that muslims from around the world are unable to support with aid and charity. Shows how much hatred the zionists hold for the muslims. Its the holy month of Ramadan and some people are itching to get me wound up, I am not gonna fall for it.

May Allah swt help the muslim ummah around the world. Ameen.
Ramadan or not, hatred towards Israel is always in season.

ahsan28
09-17-2007, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Isn't that justified :rolleyes:

Perhaps you may like to put us wise on the issue :D

wilberhum
09-17-2007, 05:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahsan28
Isn't that justified :rolleyes:

Perhaps you may like to put us wise on the issue :D
Almost every thing is shut down so you can be nice. Most everything that creates debate and arguments is closed, deleted, or moved.

But it seams some of you don't have the capacity to obstain from your hate dance for even a day, let alone a month.

So as I said:

ahsan28
09-17-2007, 05:48 PM
But it seams some of you don't have the capacity to obstain from your hate dance for even a day, let alone a month.:
Peace be with you :D

NobleMuslimUK
09-17-2007, 11:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahsan28
Peace be with you :D
Nice one :D :D :D

sudais1
09-17-2007, 11:16 PM
My Dua'a this Ramadan is for Allah to take me to Palestine where I can fight with the Palestinians against this disgusting regime. Well, SAW told us that the Muslims would fight the Jews and the Muslims would be on the east side of the Jordan river and the Jews on the west side. How odd Israel form there nation right on the west side. Glory be to Allah whom Knows everything.

This is when I'm labeled as an extremist for wanting to help my brothers in palestine

Thanaa
09-17-2007, 11:16 PM
Almost every thing is shut down so you can be nice. Most everything that creates debate and arguments is closed, deleted, or moved.

But it seams some of you don't have the capacity to obstain from your hate dance for even a day, let alone a month.

So as I said:
"...Hate Dance..."?
I can only hope that you were not referring to me.
I actually just posted the vid for the reason(s) in my original post, and dumped it here, because I was in a hurry to go do something else, and was not sure where to put it. Hence, the apology bit in my original post.

ahsan28
09-17-2007, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thanaa
"...Hate Dance..."?
I can only hope that you were not referring to me.
He is talking about all the Muslims :D

He knows Muslims do show arrogance towards Zionists, but they don't dance.

Not Allowed simply :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.