/* */

PDA

View Full Version : No longer bewildred.....

bewildred
09-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Hello y'all,

I'm a muslim sis of 32. After several years of bewildring, I finally stumbled on your site.

My faith was constantly shaking and my natural laziness made me-and may Allah forgive me-forget my daily prayers. Fortunately, my eyes are wide open now. I long to rediscover my religion. I'm hungry for knowledge. My soul is so inbedded with fear that mentioning my blind years makes me cry with bitter regrets.

I am truly happy to be amongst you and I'm so willing to learn from you.

May Allah bless you all in this holly month,

Bewildred

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
09-16-2007, 07:03 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum Ukthi. It is we who will learn from you.

many of us experience the same type of feelings at times. we are all human and basically we all have a tendency to try to do things in our own time and in our own manner.

It is truly a blessing you came here in this most Blessed of all months. You have already served as a valuable lesson that all of us will slip, but with the forgiveness of Allah(swt) we can repent and return to being Muslim in action and not just in Word.

Jazakallahu Khairn for letting us be part of your life.

Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 07:24 PM
Salamualikum

Aww how sweet hun awww :)

Welcome sister have fun and please stay with us

kwolney01
09-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Welcome to the forum. I hope you learn a lot from this site I alreay have. I wish you the best. Ramadan Muabarak!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MustafaMc
09-16-2007, 10:21 PM
Sister, I can fully relate to your story. I went through a period of 15 years like this that I can't correct other than by asking Allah to forgive me. However, I have spent the last six years being consistent in my practice of Islam. Insha'Allah we will continue on the Straight Way until the race is finished.

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 04:19 AM

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.