/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu'alaykum

MHASALEK
09-16-2007, 07:02 PM
I joined this forum in order to enhance my knowledge of Islam, as well as help in any way I can to improve the knowledge of my fellow members.

I look forward to get to know you all soon, as well as improving my knowledge :)

Jazakallah Khairun. Assalamu'alaykum.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-16-2007, 07:17 PM
Salamualikum.
Late ramdan Greetings but better than nothing i guess.

Welcome in to the knowledgeable Islamic Board, where yo and myself and others can share there feelings talk to there brothers and sisters and learn more about different religions.. Hope yo find out enough detail/information yo want insha'Allaah..

Please stay active as we are a huge community who are trying our best to share our knowledge *well the oldies are lol*
Any problems yo have then please feel free to call the cops JOKE..nah just shout out to the admins/mods/supervisors..there always here to help yo dudes..

Yo are an Limited member so far..hence start posting dearest then yo can be like me well erm get enough posts then yo can do alot with yo account for eg: avator,signiture..and many more

Bare in mind please do take care and do lots and lots of dua'ah for me and the rest of Ummah insha'Allaah..

Im looking forward to see yo post brother. Insha'Allaah Mr

Ma'assalama

Oh man that was like me writing a Bio

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 04:20 AM

:sl:

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-17-2007, 06:57 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al_Imaan
09-18-2007, 01:53 AM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

MHASALEK
09-19-2007, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Late ramdan Greetings but better than nothing i guess.

Welcome in to the knowledgeable Islamic Board, where yo and myself and others can share there feelings talk to there brothers and sisters and learn more about different religions.. Hope yo find out enough detail/information yo want insha'Allaah..

Please stay active as we are a huge community who are trying our best to share our knowledge *well the oldies are lol*
Any problems yo have then please feel free to call the cops JOKE..nah just shout out to the admins/mods/supervisors..there always here to help yo dudes..

Yo are an Limited member so far..hence start posting dearest then yo can be like me well erm get enough posts then yo can do alot with yo account for eg: avator,signiture..and many more

Bare in mind please do take care and do lots and lots of dua'ah for me and the rest of Ummah insha'Allaah..

Im looking forward to see yo post brother. Insha'Allaah Mr

Ma'assalama

Oh man that was like me writing a Bio
Thanks for the message brother. Inshallah, soon I'll be like you! :D
I hope & pray your ramadan is going well.
Jazakallah Khairun, Assalamu'alaykum.

MHASALEK
09-19-2007, 12:51 PM
I'm so sorry about a mistake I just realised I made... Sorry for that Kittygyal...
Jazakallah.

MHASALEK
09-19-2007, 12:54 PM
My thanks and salam to everyone who were kind enough to make me feel welcome here. I hope and pray this Ramadan is turning out to be really productive and blessed for you all. Please pray for me, and the whole of the Muslim ummah.

May Allah give us all the ability to make the best of this blessed month.

rozeena
09-19-2007, 12:57 PM
welcome 2da forum sis:) :) :)

------
09-19-2007, 01:00 PM
:salamext:

:welcome: to the forum!

Any questions? Plz ask! :D

MHASALEK
09-19-2007, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by rozeena
welcome 2da forum sis:) :) :)
Wa'alaykumussalam & thanks. Will definitely ask if I have any Qs :)

MHASALEK
09-19-2007, 03:58 PM
& Lol :d

snakelegs
09-20-2007, 05:27 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
and ramadan mubarak!

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MHASALEK
Thanks for the message brother. Inshallah, soon I'll be like you! :D
I hope & pray your ramadan is going well.
:sl:

Subhan'Allaah..

Was going to ... Lol but Alhmduliaah my anger stopped with the happiness of reading the rest of the post yo posted below Akhi... :smile:
Insha'Allaah do dua'ah for the Ummah please brother...

Forgive me if i have said anything bad or made a mistake...

Ma'assalama

islamirama
09-20-2007, 04:44 PM
:salaam:

:welcome:

check out my signatures :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.