/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Repuatation

Yanal
09-17-2007, 01:15 AM
:sl: :sl:
I made this thread if you like me or not i know this is off topic of islam stuff but still just curious like *Curious George* so vote

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
09-17-2007, 01:20 AM
Also adding to what is above if you are new look at my threads read and then vote please..JazAKALLAH KAHR

جوري
09-17-2007, 04:24 AM
oh wait.. you are talking about (me) as in you?-- should have read the intent of the thread before I voted.. :lol:

Abdul-Raouf
09-17-2007, 05:30 AM
sorry i din vote little bro....u/me/i am uncomparable...cos u/me/i am special

u/me/i am koool, special:sunny:, awsome .... Alhamdulillah...:sunny:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
09-17-2007, 05:35 AM
Aleykum selam,

I won't vote - You can see who voted what! :X

sevgi
09-17-2007, 05:46 AM
sugar fritters!!!!

i also voted without knowing that u meant 'i' as in u bro...

sorry,,,,

welll..i barely know how cool zak is...nor do i know how cool u are...i shud read ur threads etc and get bak to u on that inshallah...

peace.

sevgi
09-17-2007, 05:51 AM
oh...

i cant vote again...but i just remembered that ur the cute lil 11 year old arent u...

sweet pea...ur loads cooler than zak...

and i'll tell u one thing...at ur age..to be able to compose deep converstaions and debates and put forward inetersting material for old buggers like us...is amazing!!!

hats off dude...

if i ever need a lawyer...i'll have ur number yeah.

hey...note this: re this thread when ur as old as zak...lol...u wont only be cooler or funnier....u'll also be loads richer and will have more posts than him!!!!

peace lil bro.

جوري
09-17-2007, 05:55 AM
who is George? :lol: this thread is hilarious..

Al-Zaara
09-17-2007, 05:57 AM
I voted - Just because someone kinda dared me to it. :mmokay:

If Yanal is George, then zAk is Hillary. (That's how I understood it. :P)

جوري
09-17-2007, 06:02 AM
I voted for myself..Naturally I am cooler and funnier than ZAK ;D :mmokay: :shade: :embarrass ^o) :coolious: :p

chacha_jalebi
09-18-2007, 03:28 PM
gwaan georgey:D

you the koolest, now make sure your homeworks complete:p

IbnAbdulHakim
09-18-2007, 03:43 PM
yanal rox!!!

whos zAk again :p? ;D

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-18-2007, 06:11 PM
lol they should be an i dont know option, be sure to add it ;D

Al_Imaan
09-18-2007, 09:57 PM
why do I have to vote for Yanal?...I wanna vote for George...:mmokay:

syilla
09-19-2007, 03:37 AM
i wanna change i wanna change....

i accidently choose you're cool but not like zAk

i suppose to choose this one

You are funny and not so cool as zak

------
09-19-2007, 02:37 PM
:salamext:

Who's zAk :? Yanal bro all the way lol :p

rozeena
09-19-2007, 02:41 PM
whos zak?

------
09-19-2007, 02:44 PM

Also known as Abu Ya7ya, Top poster on the forum :rollseyes

rozeena
09-19-2007, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Also known as Abu Ya7ya, Top poster on the forum :rollseyes

oh ok! lol

The Ruler
09-19-2007, 04:22 PM
:sl:

I do not understand why a lot of the members of this forum has suddenly jumped into a pool of memory lapse, as most don't seem to remember the once-famous wAkwAk. Sigh. How it must hurt him.

Yanal, you are neither cool nor popular, and you are not zAk in anyway since your name does not spell Zakariyah in your birth cirtificate. And besides, neither does it spell zed [capital] ay kay on the username. [Psst, you're insulting yourself little boy].

Improve yourself, be yourself, learn about the deen. You're not here to get the name 'Yanal' emblazoned on people's heart or their books. You're here to learn as I'm sure a lot of us are. Glue yourself to that goal. And I'm quite sure that 'Becoming zAk' is not a movie you're wishing to produce; for that'd be a disaster.

Opinions opinions, dear brother.

:w:

Yanal
09-20-2007, 02:03 AM
What does she mean?

Who is wak wak?

Who is george? and how did he come between me and repts

Lol tomorrow my b day i can't wait sept 20th booya

format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
oh...

i cant vote again...but i just remembered that ur the cute lil 11 year old arent u...

sweet pea...ur loads cooler than zak...

and i'll tell u one thing...at ur age..to be able to compose deep converstaions and debates and put forward inetersting material for old buggers like us...is amazing!!!

hats off dude...

if i ever need a lawyer...i'll have ur number yeah.

hey...note this: re this thread when ur as old as zak...lol...u wont only be cooler or funnier....u'll also be loads richer and will have more posts than him!!!!

peace lil bro.
Be Quite:mmokay: Zak is boring he doesn't come on but i will not unless i am doing kids stuff when i am like 40 but look at woodrow he is funny and posting unlikely abuya7ya so chill want to buy a chill pill from me 2pounds *off topic* sorry

syilla
09-20-2007, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
i wanna change i wanna change....

i accidently choose you're cool but not like zAk

You are funny and not so cool as zak
somebody edited my post :'(

You are funny and cooler than zak

p/s:- you're gonna get from me someday!!! :Evil:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!