Welcome to the Part 3 of the Famous IMAAMs OF HARAMAIN series ! :D

to access the previous parts follow the links :

Part - I : http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=1085

Part - II : http://www.islamicboard.com/showthread.php?t=2515

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-06-2005, 11:39 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warhmatullahi-wabrakatu

Ok people here goes - an account of my visit to Shaykh Saleh Talibs house (from what I can remember)! :D :brother:

I rang SST up the night before because I thought he was leading Isha but he didn't lead (I think SS led instead) so I am speaking to him on the fone and I asked him whether we can meet sometime this week - he told me yeah come tomorrow after Magrib I will be leading in Haram! :thumbs_up :)

So magrib time comes and he led Magrib prayed beautiful mashallah (last part of surah baqarah) so my friend (who is SST's childhood friend) and me waits for him near the gate where the imams go to after salah. So wen he arrives (after meeting lots of people on the way) I meet him and hug him and he asks me how I am etc!

(Now this is the first time I seen this) where the imams park there car is the Royal Palaces car park - so I follows him in with one of his guys (who is normally with the imams) and we go into this underground car park! There must have been like thousands of cars and my friend asked who's are these - the guy with SST goes all belong to the Royals but are hardly ever used (was tempted to ask for the keys as I seen some Ferraris, Bentleys etc!!)

Anyways we gets into this Merecedes S class :D and the driver takes us out of the car park - (oh yeah when he started the car Shaykh Shuraim comes on the CD player) so my friend says to SST jokingly "you trying to copy SS" - SST just laughs and says may allah bless me with a voice like SS!

At this point I am sat next to SST (who has taken of his headscarf and BISHT) and am thinking he SMELLS nice :p and I am looking at him to see whether he looks 30+ (and he looks like 20 max!!!) but mashallah one of the most striking things about him is that he has sooooooooo much NOOR on his face one just wants to look at him all day and he is a very handsome man mashallah! He asks me about England, my son :-[ (who he remembers pulled several hair out of his beard) and about islamic life there!

Anyway (this is turning into an essay!) we gets to his house which is near Al Awali where (SS lives) and we actually drove past SS house! We gets to the house which is very nice mashallah similar to SS we get to the entrance and goes in - the driver drops us off and we walk in - as soon as we get near the door I smell the OUD emitting from the house and it smells awesome - we are greeted by one of SST's workers (kahdims)..........and we go into his house.

PART 2 to follow............inshallah after I read Sis Arwa and Br Khaldun's accounts ;) (hopefully sometime this year :p )

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST" :shade:

BlissfullyJaded
09-08-2005, 02:35 PM
:sl:

Noooooooooooo...! I protest! We're nottt waiting for Arwa or Khaldun! They'll take their own sweeeet time. :'( :'(

so my friend says to SST jokingly "you trying to copy SS" - SST just laughs and says may allah bless me with a voice like SS!
;D ;D

but mashallah one of the most striking things about him is that he has sooooooooo much NOOR on his face one just wants to look at him all day and he is a very handsome man mashallah! He asks me about England, my son (who he remembers pulled several hair out of his beard)
MashaAllah @ the first part.

;D @ your son pulling out his hair. ;D LOL!

Arwa
09-08-2005, 04:10 PM
wa alaikum assalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu

noooooooooooooo continue!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I think SST.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arwa
09-08-2005, 04:20 PM
Here is a pic to being with! :thumbs_up

pilgrims and non pilgrims :D from Pakistan (Islamabad) to Saudi Arabic (Jeddah) !!!!

^ It was night and it was hot!
masha'Allah sooooooo many people going for Umra (haha obviously! )
It was awesome!
I was so excited! :wub:

Oh yeah.. we had to use that bus to go to the plane lol. The plane was far .. but yeah it didn't matter!

I thought that a small plane would go, but it was the jumbo! :p

Sat in the plane.. all the usual.. the plane took off... and masha'Allah taking off was super duper!

Anyways... The plane faced a lot of turbulance, but not that much. A lil more than normal turbulance :confused:
I fell asleep anyway..It was dead late night.

5AM we got to Jeddah The temperature was 28 degrees celcius!!! whoa! lol
Anyways.. did all the usual .. got luggage etc and found a taxi and we were on our way to Makkah! :p

...but oh no! lol.
It had been 15 minutes in the taxi and the driver didn't have any money on him, lol and he need betrool (petrol :p ) so he asked my father for the money... and he forgot to get the money exchanged into Riyals! lol ...
So we were like stuck ..
The driver was looking for places to get the money exchanged but failed, lol so he took us back to the airport! oh noo.. :'( ! hehe
We prayed our fajr there at the airport and got the money exchanged. Went back to the taxi and gave him the money and he got his betrool ..and off to Makkah .. :wub:

Anyways .. on the way to Makkah I was dead tired so I fell asleep but about 30 minutes before we reached Makkah, I woke up... Staring outside not believing I was there already! lol :'(
Anyways.. we reached Makkah and I recognised the places near Masjid al Haraam! I was omg.. the Masjid is abouts to come and I saw Dar al Tawhid Hotel and I said look! The Masjid is on the left! .. No one saw the Masjid expect me! :wub:

hehe .. mY heart was filled jooooooy!!! (These are times where you cannot explain the experience in words.. you have to experience them yourself!! :'() haha I told everyone I saw it!! lols ..
The driver couldn't find out hotel :? lol.. we went right passed it and I told him look there it is!
So he had to go round allll the way and I saw the Masjid again!!! and this time, I think so did everyone!
Anyways.. got to the hotel, booked in went to the rooms and I just lay down on the sofa and fell asleep! lol
Everyone else went to sleep on the bed .. I didn't have a bed at that time because they hadn't sent the extra beds lols.
Anyways.. we were all very tired so we needed the sleep.
I got temperature again when everyone but me, my sis and lil bro went to perform Umrah. I was well gutted.
Anyways... they came back.. they prayed asr with jama'ah and guess what.. SST led but I missed! lol

..and ya know what.. when I asked my bro how did SST sound? He said wicked masha'Allah :shade: and he said, his 'sami'Allahulliman hamidah' is just :shade: :shade: :shade: :shade: :shade: TOP!

..and yup! I DID remember you lot at this point! ;)

Yep, so later the rest of us went to perform our Umrah
My mother said that she'd come with us and she did her tawaaf while we did our Umrah. Anyways .. on the way to the Masjid, I felt sooooo excited (obviously!! :wub: ) man .. You need to go through my brain if ya really want to know how I felt! lol :sister:
As soon as I stepped into the Masjid, I felt more and more excited and just wow! lol :love:

..but that was nothing. I kept my eyes lowered so I would not see the kabah just yet! I wanted to be close to it so that when I see it first time, I can make my dua close to the Kabah! :wub: ...and there I saw it! :'(
The Kabah looking as beautiful as ever masha'Allah and that's when this happened -----> :'( and I started making dua! (and yes! before you ask me, yeah I did pray for you all! hahaha) (I miss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'()

Anyways .. after that we started with the tawaaf .. obviously lol and it was after asr so it wasn't too hot .. or I was so excited that I didn't feel it! lol :p

We did the Umrah.. and just after we finished, as in did the sa'i , maghrib adhan went off! :wub:

I will continue after AS ;)

BlissfullyJaded
09-08-2005, 04:25 PM

Great story sis. :thumbs_up

I read this part. ;D Well, actually, I just re-read it for your sake. :p Niice writing...but watch, zAk will manage to find some error. :rolleyes:

Now, I can just imagine bro Abdullah walking in here and say, I'll continue after bro Khaldun, who I have a feeling is ignoring this thread. *cough*

Arwa
09-08-2005, 04:35 PM

haha .. I think he might ignore it ;)

j/k

but IK isn't on much?

So you gorra be fair AS and possstt :shade: Bet ya didnt think I'd post this quick? :p or was it you just getting it out of me? :p
I had it all prepared :p

lol, wAK - I know, I realised I had put a bit too much in :p

BlissfullyJaded
09-08-2005, 05:16 PM

Is it just me...or does sheikh Taalib sound a bit different today? Beautiful as usual. :wub:

Only got the second rakah today... :'(

BlissfullyJaded
09-08-2005, 05:20 PM

Yeah...he always seems to do that.. He doesn't carry right from where he leaves off. :D

first rakah was TOP !
Rub it in.. :mad: ( ;D )

Arwa
09-08-2005, 05:24 PM
Hey.. I liked 2nd rakah better masha'Allah

aaand guess what!

I saw SST walking from the Hatim to the leading spot! ^_^

:p

mamsoo.. I recorded it all, but my network kept kinda cutting.. not that bad though :D

Arwa
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM
At this point I am sat next to SST (who has taken of his headscarf and thobe)
:zip: :zip: :zip: :zip: :zip:

You sure it wasn't the bisht?!?!?!

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-wrahmatullahi-wabrakatu

At this point I am sat next to SST (who has taken of his headscarf and thobe)
:omg: :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
:-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

ASTAGFIRULLAH HA RABI MIN KULAY ZAMBINW WA ATOOBO ILAEH - May allah forgive me was a genuine mistake I meant his BISHT! :-[

Sis Arwa enjoyed reading your post mashallah! Cant wait for the 2nd part!

I have actually stayed at the Dar Al Tawhid hotel opposite haram in Mecca a few times - it is awesome the manager took me to the Royal Suite on the top floor and it was like huge and very plush and you can see the kaaba shareef!!! In all the rooms you have speakers which are connected to haram speakers so the adhan and salah comes straight to your room live!

I will post the rest of mine tomorrow inshallah as I am toooooooooooooo tired now as I just got to Medina about 30 minutes ago and my son was being a nightmare on the way (he has started walking so he wants to walk all the time now!!)

:sister: wAk..........you made some nice comments today (you feeling OK?????) - I can recommend a good doctor!

Good to see this thread alive and kicking again :thumbs_up

(I knew I forgot summat) - come on Bro Khaldun POST UP!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

Arwa
09-08-2005, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ABDULLAH SAOOD

:omg: :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

ASTAGFIRULLAH HA RABI MIN KULAY ZAMBINW WA ATOOBO ILAEH - May allah forgive me was a genuine mistake I meant his BISHT! :-[

Sis Arwa enjoyed reading your post mashallah! Cant wait for the 2nd part!

I have actually stayed at the Dar Al Tawhid hotel opposite haram in Mecca a few times - it is awesome the manager took me to the Royal Suite on the top floor and it was like huge and very plush and you can see the kaaba shareef!!! In all the rooms you have speakers which are connected to haram speakers so the adhan and salah comes straight to your room live!

I will post the rest of mine tomorrow inshallah as I am toooooooooooooo tired now as I just got to Medina about 30 minutes ago and my son was being a nightmare on the way (he has started walking so he wants to walk all the time now!!)

:sister: wAk..........you made some nice comments today (you feeling OK?????) - I can recommend a good doctor!

Good to see this this alive and kicking again :thumbs_up

(I knew I forgot summat) - come on Bro Khaldun POST UP!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

lol bro, I'm sure it was :)

When did ya get back from UAE? :confused:

I wana stay in Dar al Tawhid!
insha'Allah next time.. no rooms were available this time :omg: :(

I stayed in Dar al Iman in Medina though.. 2 steps away from the Haram gate! :D ..and that too had speakers connected to the Masjid and you could hear the adhan (not sure about iqamah and salah..) bit it sounded well top masha'Allah! :shade:

aww masha'Allah about your son!

Soon he's going to be running insha'Allah.. what you gonna do then?! ;) ;D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-08-2005, 07:43 PM

When did ya get back from UAE?
I was in UAE for only 1 day (attending a training course) its about 1 hour on the aeroplane from Dubai to Jeddah so I try not to stay more than I have to!

I stayed in Dar al Iman in Medina though
:) dats where we are staying tonight and tomorrow!!! :p

Soon he's going to be running insha'Allah.. what you gonna do then?!
Nooooooooooooo you got me worried now! How am I gonna cope????????? ( **Phew I have a wife - Allhumdolillah ;) ;) ;) ;)** )

Me is off to sleep now.............

Inshallah Shaykh Budair is gonna do khutba tomorrow!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

Arwa
09-08-2005, 07:47 PM

I was in UAE for only 1 day (attending a training course) its about 1 hour on the aeroplane from Dubai to Jeddah so I try not to stay more than I have to!
lol.
You must have a super fast plane. :p :p
When I went for umra 3 years ago, we stayed in Dubai for a week and then umra and it took us atleast 2hrs and 30mins I think or 3..but no less. :p

:) dats where we are staying tonight and tomorrow!!! :p
hehehe cool.

You know what, does the lift on the side of the business centre still open its' doors 5 inches before it even stops???? :confused:

Nooooooooooooo you got me worried now! How am I gonna cope????????? ( **Phew I have a wife - Allhumdolillah ;) ;) ;) ;)** )
;D ;D

Inshallah Shaykh Budair is gonna do khutba tomorrow!
Insha'Allah..

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-08-2005, 07:54 PM

Did I say 1 hour (I am going mad due to lack of sleep) it was about 3 hours - From Medina to Jeddah the flight takes one hour cuz we just been on it!

You know what, does the lift on the side of the business centre still open its' doors 5 inches before it even stops????
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D yeah it does but we use the other one!

Abdullah

Arwa
09-08-2005, 07:58 PM

:lol:

;D lolz..you know, that lift's doors even got stuck kinda cos it'd make a huge rubbing weird noise when it'd open and close, and it would open and close SLOWLY and what happened one day was, it stopped at a floor and opened (not my floor) and I got scared thinking I don't wana get stuck! ;D So I got off on that floor and got another lift! :p

BlissfullyJaded
09-09-2005, 06:39 AM

LOL! I saw the thobe thing, and I was like, ahhhh, I'm sooo gonna keep quiet about this. Poor bro Abdullah...and then the 1 hour flight thing.

Give the poor bro a break you lot! :mad: Tskk...no respect for the elders.. *raises eyebrow Sheikh Shuraim style*

Sheikh Taalib led Fajr.. :thumbs_up He made a mistake at the end. :'( Actually, the weird thing is... He made the mistake at sibghatAllahi waman ahsanu minaAllahi sibgha... And he got it right the first time, but then he repeated and got it wrong. Then he skipped qul atuhajjoonana fee Allahi.... and went on to the ayah after that.

And nobody even pointed it out. *blinks* If it were Sheikh Shuraim they woulda kept whispering... :zip:

Oh, and I just uploaded 'em all...Maghrib, Isha, and Fajr. :p Ohhh, and Arwa, I'll get last weeks Jumuah and todays Isha from ya later inshaAllah. :wub: Jazakallah khair!

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-09-2005, 07:06 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabarakatu

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( - poor me......everyone is making fun of me (apart from Sis Mamsoo :thumbs_up )! :brother:

Not to worry I will be sitting in Riyadul Jannah soon listening to Shaykh Salah Budair doing jummah khutba ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

:sister: wAk........don't you start........ :zip:

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST" :D

BlissfullyJaded
09-09-2005, 07:10 AM

:omg: :-[ :-[ :-[

Oooooppss.. I coulda sworn I edited those links... loq. Sorrry, about that!! :-[ I fixed it. :-[

Not to worry I will be sitting in Riyadul Jannah soon
:thumbs_up :love:

Make dua for me when you're there. :sister:

S_87
09-09-2005, 09:32 AM

and its................

sheikh uk

BlissfullyJaded
09-09-2005, 09:38 AM

Saudi 2 ain't working for me.. I wonder if Sheikh Budayr is doing the khutbah. :'(

Sheikh Khayyat.. Hey, you know, I wish he'd lead a Fajr or Isha sometime.. :D Kewl..he's doin the khutbah. :D Arwa's saved this time. :p

S_87
09-09-2005, 09:46 AM
:welcome: bro :shade: inshaAllah your in good health :thumbs_up

the commentator is back :D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-09-2005, 10:13 AM

Mashallah glad you are back MST

Alhamdulillah it wasn't SST
I told you it aint gonna be SST! ;) I knew for definite!

don't u think u deserve tht !
Noooooooooooooo.....of course not. Your useless thats why people pick on you! :p

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

MetSudaisTwice
09-09-2005, 10:18 AM
salam
man i have to go through all those pages, am on 100 now another 108 pages left!!!

S_87
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
man i have to go through all those pages, am on 100 now another 108 pages left!!!

;D even i havent read all them pages

MetSudaisTwice
09-09-2005, 10:20 AM
salam
am just browsinh thru to see if there is any interesting pics of the imams

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-09-2005, 10:27 AM
^^....No I have'nt and thats why you are useless man! Cuz you talk nonsense :love:

^ I don't think there r any
I put a pic of Shaykh Hussain Alay Shaykh (can't remember when???).

Anyways......me is gonna put SST House Visit Part 2 on here sometime today inshallah!

Masalaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-09-2005, 12:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
..........:zip:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??

didnt mean that way but ok ill edit it :-[

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-09-2005, 01:12 PM

( **Ignores all :sister: wAkky wAkkAriyAh :mad: :mad: :mad: useless comments!** )

Ahhhh thanks bro Ahmed (I like you a lot) :thumbs_up

CLOSE IT!!!! THAT MY SAY!!!!!
:omg: You don't mean that!

wow, so u r leaving ?

thnx !

but leave after giving in those FAIRY TALES
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:

Can't believe you said that! That is implying that I am lying :-[ :-[ :-[ :thumbs_do

Ah well............... :'(

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-09-2005, 04:06 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warhamatullahi-wabrakatu

Just prayed Maghrib - Shaykh Salah Budair led he was super awesome today mashallah! :thumbs_up Also mashallah his beard is sooooooooo cool!

Anyway here is Part 2 of "My Visit to SST House" - by Abdullah Saood "Fairy Tales" Publishing House, Jeddah :p :p :p :p :p

Ok so we go into his house mashallah which is very elegant - its decorated mainly white with arab style furniture and carpets (similair to the houses you see the Royals in but with less colour and gold :p !!!)

Anyway, sits down and the first thing (typical arab hospitality) they bring drinks and qawah and dates and lots of sweets - yum yum!

At this point I give him the gifts that I bought for him (Ithmid, some Oud and a watch - which I haven't seen him wear yet!). He really liked them and said thanks - but the things he liked most was the Roses (I bought from England) - he was like mashallah I really like these (I was thinking these are for your kids!!!) :D :) :) :) :)

I am also looking around and what is typical is that these people have lots of books and he had a similair style library to SS!

Anyways, we start chatting about things (at this point I pulled out my little book which had lots of questions people asked me to ask him!) So i went through them and showed him his biography at which he started laughing. I asked him is this your real age as you look soooo young mashallah and he said "Yes" laughing ;D ;D ;D ;D !

So after some chit chat and asking him various questions and nassiyah we head out to his back garden which is huge and there are set some bedouin style tents and and there are like about 20 more people - must be guests I persume and they were all sat there waiting. So we starts eating - there was things like chicken, camel meat and all sorts - will never forget was beautiful food. :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up

Isha time is fast approaching and we go inside after eating...SST goes and gets ready to lead Isha in Haram whilst downstairs one of the guyz brings me a big bag with what appears to be gifts for me and my friend........................ :D

Inshallah Part 3 to be continued.......... (subject to approval of :sister: wAk!! :p )

Masalaam

BlissfullyJaded
09-09-2005, 04:26 PM

"My Visit to SST House" - by Abdullah Saood "Fairy Tales" Publishing House, Jeddah
;D

So i went through them and showed him his biography at which he started laughing. I asked him is this your real age as you look soooo young mashallah and he said "Yes" laughing
Ohhhhh! I woulda liked to see him laughing when you showed him his biography. ;D

I still remember the shock you'll went through when you'll found out his age. ;D

Wait...how old is he? 32? *unsure*

So we starts eating - there was things like chicken, camel meat and all sorts - will never forget was beautiful food.
Wicked.. mashaAllah. :shade:

Eager to hear the next part. :sister:

S_87
09-09-2005, 07:10 PM
^^ Wassalams :)

AS u stopped midway through :'( :(

waiting for next part :shade: JazakAllah khair

Arwa
09-10-2005, 11:55 AM

maska !
;D ;D ;D :p

Yeaaah.. what was in the bag? :p

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warhamatullahi-wabrakatu

maska !
wAkwAkko jAkko :p what is maska? When i meant roses i meant the CHOCOLATES!

Yeaaah.. what was in the bag?
Inshallah all will be revealed in part 3 (which will be after we get part 2 from you ;) )

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

Arwa
09-10-2005, 02:01 PM

maska - is buttering up right?

Okies... Part 2 :zip:

As soon as the mu'adhin said Allahu akbar, the words and his voice just hit me so hard and I felt a great sense of awe! :love: :love: :wub: :wub: I was like.. wow! Now I realllllly do feel that I am in Masjid al Haraam! :love: :love: :wub: Plus, it was my favourite mu'adhin! lol...man! It was beautiful! masha'Allah! :'( :'( <-- I wish I could put this feeling into words! I just can't! :'( I nearly had tears in my eyes ... :'(

So loud yet so peaceful! :wub:

Anyways.. the iqamah went off and I prayed just behind the stairs of the sa'i, behind where the imam would lead meaning, I saw who was coming to lead! :p :p :shade: :shade: ;) ;)
It was SST ;) :shade: :p
I saw him coming up to the leading point right, and I was thinking SS or SST? It's deffo one of them! Then I said, HAS to be SST! :shade: :shade: :shade: :shade:
Anyways.. he led and it was my first prayer in the Masjid since I had come, and my first prayer behind my fav imam lol. :sister:
He recitded those ayaat of Surat an Nur, where ayah 24 is! Just for the record!! :p

Maaaan it was beauuutiful!!!! masha'Allah! :wub:

Anyways... Umrah was over alhamdulillah all fine. :)

Okies.. I've done my umra :love:

Part 3 after AS :p

Arwa
09-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Oh yeah ... noorun ala noor! :wub: He said it to beautifully masha'Allah! :wub:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-10-2005, 02:08 PM
Assalamo-alaikum-warhamtullahi-wabrakatu

maska - is buttering up right?
Ahhhhh....its just the way it was spelt hence didnt understand what it meant!!!! No not buttering him up just being hospitable!!!!! :p

^^Mashallah, good read! very well described! :thumbs_up

Oh yeah ... noorun ala noor! He said it to beautifully masha'Allah!
Mashallah all the imams recite that beautifully but you can't beat Shaykh Budair :wub:

I must admit the adhan in Makkah is awesome - especially Fajr time every time I hear it I always get this amazing feeling of spiritual upliftment that words cannot describe!

Inshallah gonna start working on Part 3! Oh I forgot to mention that when I was visiting SST - I went to Masjid Qatri in Mecca where Shaykh Mohaisany leads - prayed Isha behind him and met him afterwards too!!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

Arwa
09-10-2005, 02:10 PM
I always get this amazing feeling of spiritual upliftment that words cannot describe!
Innit :'(

..but that maghrib adhan was just :wub: :wub: masha'Allah

Will never forget that moment :sister:

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-10-2005, 02:12 PM
..but that maghirb adhan was just masha'Allah

Will never forget that momet
Sorry Sis :-[ (got wAk fever and Im a bit bored)................... :zip:

Now we are equal (after that thobe thingy!!!) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Arwa
09-10-2005, 02:15 PM
Sorry Sis :-[ (got wAk fever and Im a bit bored)................... :zip:

Now we are equal (after that thobe thingy!!!) :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

;D ;D no broblem :thumbs_up (lol, the 'no broblem' reminds of something that happened to me in Medina.. but we're in Makkah right now... just did umra! :coolsis: :p )

Nope! Doesn't beat yours yet! looool ;D
I don't think it ever can! ;D :zip:

MAZ
09-10-2005, 02:23 PM
Assalamu-Alaikum, my name is Masum (MAZ), I would just like to say that I have also been to UMRAH, It has got to be the best moments in your life. I,m a Hafiz and insha-allah you can make Dua for me and the rest of the muslim ummah. Jazaka-Allah, MAZ. :brother: ;)

S_87
09-10-2005, 07:07 PM
waiting for stories to continueeeeee :mad:

please :'(

and :welcome: masum

Arwa
09-10-2005, 10:23 PM
wa alaikum assalam

Yeah AS.. post yer FULL story :mad: .. there's no fun like this :confused:

Masha'Allah Maz :thumbs_up and welcome :)

BlissfullyJaded
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM

Hehehe...like the suspense factor of this doncha bro Abdullah? ;)

I was out when Isha came on.. Did anybody watch? Who led? :sister: *hopes Sheikh Subayyal did* :-[ Sheikh Budayr led Maghrib though, and it was waaaaay nice mashaAllah. :love: I gotta upload it. :-[

Arwa
09-10-2005, 10:32 PM
wa alaikum assalam

I was out at isha time too ... I think it was mostly Sheikh Subayyal cos it was him yesterday. :sister:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-11-2005, 01:16 AM

;D ppl now getting zAk fever ? :rolleyes:

btw wat time is fajr nowadays, in mecca ? :)

wow must be fajr or something in India now right? its 6 45 there? Fajr in makkah is at around 945- 15 EST time.

BlissfullyJaded
09-11-2005, 01:16 AM

Whoaaa...you're on! :omg:

Erm, I missed the adhan lately, but I think the adhan comes on around 4:45 am Makkah time. *unsure* Salaah starts somewhere around 5:06 am.

Arwa
09-11-2005, 01:49 PM

wAK -

Prayer times in Makkah:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/prayerD...ersion=&athan=

Prayer times in Medina:

http://www.islamicfinder.org/prayerD...ersion=&athan=

Mamsoo - I'm so sorry, but Ima have to give you the recordsings next week :-[ a bit too busy right now, and I'm sure you know why ;)

Arwa
09-11-2005, 02:23 PM
http://www.alkanderi.com/video/fat7a_3.wmv

Who is that ^ and where is is? ^ :zip:

modez
09-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Assalamu alaikum all

Cant believe it i found a forum with Shuraim fans. Brilliant

ive just been through half the archives and just cant get enough of it.

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2005, 10:08 AM
salam
just finished browsing all those pages, bro AS hurry up and give part 3 please and man SS voice is so awsome its really powerfull now, must be getting ready for taraweeh.
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
09-12-2005, 01:15 PM
salam
inshallah SST will do taraweeh this year and i hope he reverts back to his ramadhan 2003 tune, that was a sensational tune mashallah
Wow bro zak you have so much rep points and power, just shows your reputation in the forum mashallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-12-2005, 02:19 PM

Ahh, yes Taraweeh, cant wait for it. inshallah bro zAk will record his and post it in the reciatations thread. Also, what time would taraweeh be in makkah? so i can watch it here?

Arwa
09-12-2005, 04:28 PM
wa alaikum assalam

SST leads taraweeh now, maaaan he's gonna be more than ace! masha'Allah! :shade: :shade: :shade: Insha'Allah he will :sister:

Thanks wAK for the name :thumbs_up

Arwa
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
it was written on the homepage of the link u provided, chk urself
Haha.. didn't realise :)

Arwa
09-12-2005, 05:10 PM
Sheikh Subayyal leading isha :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-13-2005, 02:04 AM

waiting for Fajr to start. and im torn between them. all of them are very worthy choices, and i dont know who to choose without being biased.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-13-2005, 02:10 AM

mashallah the haram is full and looking splendid. aaaaaaaand its SST.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-13-2005, 02:12 AM

reciting very nice. I dont know from where but its very nice Mashallah.

BlissfullyJaded
09-13-2005, 06:36 AM

^ Its so much more sweeeter watching live, innit? :shade:

Todays Fajr was wicked mashaAllah. :love:

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 09:42 AM
salam

i just thought i should add this qari, he is truly sensational and got the most amazing voice mashallah!!! don't worry SS is still my fave recitor. this qari's name is Abdur Rahman Shiddy
http://s23.yousendit.com/e.aspx?id=3...L37WYZ6WUYXBV0

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 10:02 AM
salam
this qari has an amazing voice, thats where i got his recitation from, is his surah fatihah available anywhere? can someone post his surah fatihah?

Danish
09-13-2005, 10:16 AM
^ Sheikh Khalid's voice is very similar to sudais too mashallah

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 10:19 AM
salam
bro danish can you post one of Sheikh Khalid recitation?

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 11:05 AM
salam
lol bro zak that is funny
' i heard him pray other stuff too!'
of course he is a hifz as he is one of the most established imams of the Haram

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-13-2005, 11:25 AM

FAHAD BIN SALEM alKANDERI
He is an Imam in a mosque in Riyadh (can't remember which one) I have met him at the Islamic University in Riyadh. :)

Sheik Faisal Abdur Rahman al Shiddy
Mashallah top voice. :thumbs_up

Me thinks SST will be leading Jumma ;) - so I will be going to Mecca tomorrow night inshallah :D :D :D :D :D :D - (although must admit it is getting really really busy mashallah - the atmosphere for ramadhan is already starting to build - not long to go now - well looking forward to the traweeh in Mecca and Medina!!!). :brother:

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST"

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 11:34 AM

How r u all?

Wow Part 3 - cool! I got some catchin up2 do!

AH

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 11:35 AM
salam
mashallah bro Abdullah is lucky to be in saudi and hear the imams lead taraweeh live while we here have to settle for t.v coverage of taraweeh

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 11:37 AM
mashallah bro Abdullah is lucky to be in saudi and hear the imams lead taraweeh live while we here have to settle for t.v coverage of taraweeh
Yeah mashallah he v lucky! I will also be accompanying him this year :D

Can't wait to hear my fav SS! :thumbs_up I gotta feeling he is going to be super awesome this year!

Hey cool stories Sis Arwa and AS!

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 11:39 AM
how r u Bro ?
Allhumdolillah was in New Zealand - just got back!

How r u MR MOD :p

AH

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 11:40 AM
salam
bro Abu Hurairah i don't think i propoerly introduced myself yet , am Br metsudaistwice aka Br MST. its good to have you here and i look foward to your posts inshallah
are you related to Br Abdullah Saood?

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 11:42 AM
^^Mashallah AS told me about you!

nah aint related to AS am v good friends with him though - we normally meet in Mecca regularly.

I got to know him through some friends at UQ when I was studying there and he used to come and visit!

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 11:49 AM
salam
bro zak who is DTBC?

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 11:54 AM
salam
oh i thought he was just brown clown

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-13-2005, 11:57 AM
Maaaaaaaaaaaashallah AH is back! how r u bro?

:sister: wAk ;D ;D your are right mashallah this thread is rocking again!

Hey did you know that AH is a distant cousin of SAS (one of his friends told me) he kept that well under wraps :D :D :D :D :D - im gonna constantly harass him now to go and visit SAS :p :p :p :p :p

Inshallah will post Part 3 very soon.

Br Abdullah "SST" ;)

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 12:00 PM
Hey did you know that AH is a distant cousin of SAS
U wernt meant to tell anyone :-[ :-[ :mad:
:sister: wAk
You still at it ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Ameeratul Layl
09-13-2005, 12:21 PM
salaam Brothers.

Wat is this about the Immaams of the haremain? Theres nothing funny going on is there?

ma a salaam
Raiyhana

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 01:30 PM
salam
am just listening to Sheikh Shiddy reciting Surah Shams and mashallah he sounds very similar to Sheikh Shuraim in the begining of the surah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-13-2005, 02:30 PM

meh, im at college, gotta run to class, anyway, had to tell you that i think i have a certain pic of an imam that hasnt been posted. Inshallah willl post when i get home :D

BlissfullyJaded
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
now is the right time to post ur stories ARWA, AS n IK ! :thumbs_up :)
:w:

I'm counting on bro Abdullah cuz I know he's too kind to let us wait forever for stories. Right, bro Abdullah? You'll share it, won't you? :sister:

But Arwa and Khaldun...forget about them. :mad: I'm sure they'll both say they're really busy...watch! :'(

;)

LOL @ Sheikh Subayyal and Juz Amma. ;D I've heard old recitations of his from like the 70s or something, and he reads from other parts of the Quran. I think he used to lead the Taraweeh.. ? :D

Oooh...bro Abu Hurairah.. Thats kewl mashaAllah.. Being distantly related to Sheikh Sudais. :thumbs_up :sister:

Abu Hurairah
09-13-2005, 05:47 PM

I'm counting on bro Abdullah cuz I know he's too kind to let us wait forever for stories. Right, bro Abdullah? You'll share it, won't you?
Me too.....can't wait to find out what he got from SST (he hasn't even told me yet :mad: )
LOL @ Sheikh Subayyal and Juz Amma. I've heard old recitations of his from like the 70s or something, and he reads from other parts of the Quran. I think he used to lead the Taraweeh.. ?
My grandfather told me that Shaykh Subaiyl used to lead traweeh in Mecca and in them days he used to be as popular as SS and SAS - this was in the 60's :D :D
Oooh...bro Abu Hurairah.. Thats kewl mashaAllah.. Being distantly related to Sheikh Sudais.
:-[ ........very few people know (not anymore!) he is the cousin of my mothers brother in law
eh ?
u know there is a member here, Mr Baldy, he himself is Bald,
but calls me one,
similarly, AS
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .......I think instead of Br Abdullah he should be :coolsis: Abdullah (only jokin bro......we must respect our elders ;) (got out of that one :D) - zAk stop it u r a bad influence :-[

AH

A7med
09-13-2005, 08:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Hurairah

My grandfather told me that Shaykh Subaiyl used to lead traweeh in Mecca and in them days he used to be as popular as SS and SAS - this was in the 60's :D :D

:-[ ........very few people know (not anymore!) he is the cousin of my mothers brother in law

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D .......I think instead of Br Abdullah he should be :coolsis: Abdullah (only jokin bro......we must respect our elders ;) (got out of that one :D) - zAk stop it u r a bad influence :-[

AH
isit? :omg:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:p ;D ;D ;D

tayyibah
09-13-2005, 09:27 PM
wow umm..
asalamualaykum first!!
my lil add in here wud b..that i grew up around the imams..alhamdulilah..as a lil girl had the oppoturnaty to play n hav many of them pinchin my cheeks n cuddling me..but my most awesome memory wsa shiekh sudais bear hugs!! alhamdulilah..i wish i never grew up..to hav those days back..coz now its been in niqaab,,n not been able to even make salaam to em..apart from shiekh subayl..who's like my grandad..n many of u mite not hav heard his late son..shiekh umer al subayyil ..he to led prayers in makkah for many years..n had a veri admirembly character..may allah fill his grave with blessings n peace aamen...
anyways..i was readin the bro from jeddahs experience at shiekh atalibs house..bro please do complete it..we all awaitin egarly!! n hamdallah it seems like thers so many of us out there tht never cease to b amazed by the tiniest detail of thm..may allah bless the imaams..n grant thm lenghty n healty lives aamen..
n may he build our taqwa through the love we hav for those so blessed to read in his domain..n upon our love for the almighty himself..
amen

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 12:51 AM

Welcome to Li sis. Inshallah i hope that you will post more of your experiences with them too. It must have been quite an experience growing up with them. Inshallah i/we await your accounts eagerly. Inshallah, please post any pictures of the Imams that you have too.

Bro AS, please do complete the story, awaiting most eagerly for it Inshallah.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 02:15 AM

SSt leading Fajr, haram full Mashallah,

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 06:59 AM
Assalamo-alaikum-warahmatullahi-wabrakatu

AH and wAk – aaaaaarggggggggghhhhhhh gangin up on me! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: (AH I told you not to hang around wid wAkky he is a bad influence)

Sis Tayyibah - Ahlan wa Sahlan and Mashallah……..Shaykh Subayl is your grandfather – subhanallah! I have met him many times!

Anyways, for the rest of the members here is the final part of “My visit to SST House” (so wAkky and AH you are not allowed to read :p )

……so this chap hands over a bag and tells us that these are gifts from SST for you both. The bags were really nice (not your Tesco type) but more your Harrods quality!!!!! :p

I didn’t open them then as I wasn’t sure so I just followed the lead of my friend! :-[

Anyways, SST comes down and we are all waiting for him as he due to lead prayer in the haram. So we accompany him to his car (as he said he would drop us off in Mecca!). So the driver calls and we head off to Mecca (with our gifts!!!).

When we get to the Royal Palaces car park we park up and wait for the guards to come (at this point in time the Isha adhan had just started!. So we quickly walk with SST into the haram – now I am thinking its gonna be mega jam packed and where are we gonna pray???

We are lead to the Hateem and SST goes in but as we were behind him the guards stop us and don’t let us in – but then SST looks back thinking where are they and my friend is saying we are with SST – but the guards don’t let us in. Then SST comes and tells them they are with me and we are let in and we. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :)

So we were ALLHUMDOLILLAH lucky enough to pray in the hateem!!! After which SST leads the Isha prayer and we are allotted in the first row by the guards! :thumbs_up

Isha finishes and we meet SST and thank him and he tells us that we are welcome again anytime.

Ohhh yeah what were the gifts……………to be continued in Part 4 inshallah :brother:

Only kiddin(Im not mean like Shaykh wAkAArriyAh :p )……….my gifts were a brown Bisht, a red ghuthra, a white thobe (beautiful material and apparently made by the person who makes for the Imams) some ajwa dates, a holy quran and some things for my son!!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah “SST”

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 07:01 AM
btw how old r U, if u don't mind me asking
not as OLD as you wAkky!

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 07:24 AM
^^
tht means she can consider U a grand father too
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D (now dat was funny!)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 11:45 AM

^^Ha ha ha - you carry on (but remember the kiraman Kataybeen are recording everything!!! :D :D :D :D ) NOT LAUGHING NOW R U wAkky :p ?????

Ooooooh ! did he forgot to say, tht Bisht n ajwa Dates were for me !
pass them On !
U hv had enuf !
I was gonna give you some - but naaaaaah by the time I send them to India they will you will have forgotten and anyway (they probably wont even reach there!!! :brother: :p )

first he read it wrong, repeated, corrected, repeated read WRONG ! went ahead
Hey give the Shaykh a break - (just think have you never ever got anything wrong when reciting quran in salah - there you go then!!)
The pressure these guys are under and the way they recite - they are truly blessed!

oooooops sorry, i meant to say GRAND MOTHER.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Masalaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2005, 12:16 PM
salam
can anyone provide me surah fatihah by sheikh abdur rahman shiddy?
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-14-2005, 12:30 PM

There seem to be a few shiekhs on: aswatalislam.net

this is where I was listening to Shiekh Sudais. Maybe (the shiekh you mentioned) is also on there.

ma a salaam
:wilted_ro

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2005, 12:31 PM
salam
sis i checked on that site but it doesn't have the surah i want

Ameeratul Layl
09-14-2005, 12:50 PM

Oh, I'm sorry.

Err...okay then. Try the following:

albalagh.net
binbaz.org.sa
quran.mangga.com
nooremadinah.net

I'll research for some more as I have some time on my hands and I too am researching (for any of the shiekhs lectures)

Oh! wat is the shiekhs name you mentioned?

ma a salaam
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Far7an
09-14-2005, 01:08 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Im not a regular poster in this thread, and I might not be posting something relevant to the current topic, so Im sorry.

But I thought this video of one of my fav recitors is amazing.

Sheikh Ali Jaber

Far7an
09-14-2005, 01:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
can anyone provide me surah fatihah by sheikh abdur rahman shiddy?
wasalam
wa alaikum asalaam

Islamway and aswat al islam have the same surah for this recitor, which are...

http://english.islamway.com/bindex.p...recitor_id=100

I could not find suratul fatiha though, sorry.

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2005, 01:20 PM
salam
jazakallah sis raiyhana and bro farhan for trying

MetSudaisTwice
09-14-2005, 01:48 PM
salam
sorry bro

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 02:12 PM

its really fun listenign to your comments to each other zAk and AS :D That bisht can be sent to america as next day delivery cant it so i wont forget about it by the time i get it ;)?

Ameeratul Layl
09-14-2005, 02:16 PM
I have no idea wat you are taliking about. Are you talking about the conversation between me and 'metsudaistwice'?

m3 salaam

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 02:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Raiyhana
I have no idea wat you are taliking about. Are you talking about the conversation between me and 'metsudaistwice'?

m3 salaam

i was talking about brother zAk and brother AS (ABDULLAH SAOOD). Inshallah youll understand in no time, we use smaller intials in order to type fast for example:

SS= Shaykh Shuraim

SAS= Shaykh Abdurrehaman Sudais

SST= Shaykh Saleh Al-Talib.

Ameeratul Layl
09-14-2005, 02:23 PM

Oh okay.
I knew the initials ages ago ;D I prefer SAS. No offence to the others. :-[

m3 salaam
Raiyhana

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 02:23 PM

^^no Sis brother Ahmed is talking about me and wAkky – about the comments we make about each other!

Bro Ahmed – you know what they say about the people who fight/argue with each other most they are the ones who :love: each other the most. That’s how it is with me and :sister: wAkky – it’s a love hate relationship (although we don’t hate each other as we are muslims).

Bro Ahmed I would love to give you the bisht but it wouldn’t be fair on the other members so me will keep it! ;)

And where is that picture of the imam you were gonna post

Wonder who gonna lead Isha??

Br Abdullah "SST"

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 02:25 PM

^^no Sis brother Ahmed is talking about me and wAkky – about the comments we make about each other!

Bro Ahmed – you know what they say about the people who fight/argue with each other most they are the ones who :love: each other the most. That’s how it is with me and :sister: wAkky – it’s a love hate relationship (although we don’t hate each other as we are muslims).

Bro Ahmed I would love to give you the bisht but it wouldn’t be fair on the other members so me will keep it! ;)

And where is that picture of the imam you were gonna post

Wonder who gonna lead Isha??

Br Abdullah "SST"

Inshallah will post it, i forgot......:zip:

No i was joking, i know it wud be unfair i was commenting on the post you made earlier about zAk forgetting about it until it reached him in India, so if it was over night i wud have it by friday :D

S_87
09-14-2005, 02:56 PM

whoa i have a lot of pages to catch up on. ill do that on friday inshaAllah if i get to come online

and SAS better not lead till then :'(

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:13 PM

yup, its was SMS, Surah Duha and Sharah:D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:16 PM

will get it rite now, its Sudais in front of a huge platter of fruits.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:18 PM
again ! ;D

btw ur REP score is scary ! :p
lol, i get you 9/11 :D (maybe you can chage that ? )

i found this when i was cleaning out my computer :)

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2005, 05:21 PM

LOL! You're right...his rep score is scary.. We should leave it at that tho...and not give him more. ;D (And he's in NY. ;D)

Yeahhh...more stories bro Abdullah. :D Don't give us the bisht and stuff, but just give us stories. :'( Sheesh. What else grandfathers...I mean grandmothers for? Storrriees. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

LOL! You're right...his rep score is scary.. We should leave it at that tho...and not give him more. ;D (And he's in NY. ;D)

Yeahhh...more stories bro Abdullah. :D Don't give us the bisht and stuff, but just give us stories. :'( Sheesh. What else grandfathers...I mean grandmothers for? Storrriees. :D

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
:'(

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2005, 05:38 PM

Don't beg zAk...its not dignified. ;D (That reminds me of that sign outside the Masjid al Haram ;D) I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll be generous. :-[ :sister:

Oh yeah, I seen that pic before. :thumbs_up :p Nice food mashaAllah. :p

Ohhh yeah, sis Tayyibah, thats sweet. Cool to hear that you grew up around them. :thumbs_up Lookin forward to more stories from you too. ;)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-14-2005, 05:48 PM

so that picture wasnt new? srry for the dissapointment then, i dont remember seeing it before for some reason thats y i said it was new.

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2005, 05:52 PM

Hehehehe...Sorry zAk. If I pick on Sheikh Abdullah, I gotta pick on you. ;)

S'okay bro Ahmed. :thumbs_up Some might've not seen it. :D

tayyibah
09-14-2005, 07:22 PM
asalamualykum..
lol u guys makin me sit here n crack up....honestly read rite..n u'll understand the diff of..''like a grandad..'' or... ''is my grandad''
hmmm...did someone ask me age?????? subhanallah but first tell me y...
umm..wat exaclty u guys wanna here?like shiekh shuraim loves chocolate cake?or the exotic bbq's thy had in the midst of wild animals while visitin me ciountry..its endless..hmm..inshallah since i figure mos of u r guys..i pray u get to meet em..until next time..tc..
wslm A

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-14-2005, 07:52 PM

What else grandfathers...I mean grandmothers for? Storrriees.
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: Sis Mamsoo how could you - me thinks you have been wAkky-fied!!!!!

Its OK every1 pick on me (poor me) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Bro Ahmed seen that pic b4 - it was when SAS visited US right?

lol u guys makin me sit here n crack up....honestly read rite..n u'll understand the diff of..''like a grandad..'' or... ''is my grandad''
Ooh OK :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

hmmm...did someone ask me age?????? subhanallah but first tell me y...
Yeah wAkky wAkkArriyAh asked - dont tell him anything he is HEALTH HAZARD - you must stay well away from him!

umm..wat exaclty u guys wanna here?like shiekh shuraim loves chocolate cake?
Next time I visit him I will take one :p :p :p :p :p

inshallah since i figure mos of u r guys..i pray u get to meet em..until next time..tc..
Inshallah and ameeeeeeeeen (SS styleee)

By the way where is RARA - she got some catchin up2 do!

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST" ;)

BlissfullyJaded
09-14-2005, 07:58 PM

:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: Sis Mamsoo how could you - me thinks you have been wAkky-fied!!!!!
Wa alaikum asalaam,

:-[ :-[ :-[ *ouch* The insult...me being wAkky-fied. :'( ;D

I pwomise I won't pick on ya again Sheikh. ;)

Its OK every1 pick on me (poor me) :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
Okay, okay, I'll be the only one around here who'll be nice to you. ;D

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 07:38 AM

Min Fadlik ya atfaal!!! Stop picking on the shiekhs otherwise you'll have me to answer to. :coolsis: :coolsis:

Ehem.....NO ONE can beat shiekh sudais so lets just leave it at that. ;D ;D

Allah m3k

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 07:55 AM
salam
sis everyone knows that Sheikh Shuraim is the best recitor and he is world class, there is no sheikh that can come near him in terms of recitation mashallah!!

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:29 AM

La! La! Shiekh Sudaiys is the Maahir at reciting Quraan. :brother: :brother:

Ma salaam
Raiyh :wilted_ro ana

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:32 AM
salam

no its all about this sensation here

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:34 AM
salam

just look at the worl class sheikh reciting

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:34 AM
I know you want me to ask you for more pictures so why dont you be a good brother and pass some more on. ;D

ma a salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:37 AM
salam
i think i have ran out of pics!!

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Yeh yeh. You think I'm going to believe that.(tut tut tut)

mA salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:40 AM
salam
no seriously i had about 40 on my home computer and some i just found now and posted here
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:44 AM

Its okay. I understand....pl dont like sharing.
ONLY JOKING.!!!

I am very grateful for the pictures. It really has made my day.

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:46 AM
salam
i just hope people realise that Shuraim is the best recitor

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:50 AM

Dont make me argue with you. At the moments, the angels seemed to have written good things in my goody book. I'd like to keep it that way.

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:52 AM
salam
ok i know there is no point in arguing
but mashallah all the sheikhs are blessed with truly amazing voice and may allah preserve them with their voice and ability to lead prayers
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 09:55 AM
Yep, lets just keep it at that.

(WHISPERING: Sudaiys is the best,sudais is the best)

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 09:58 AM
salam
sis raiyhana:mad: :mad: :mad:

don't make me start!!!!! everyone knows shuraim is the best recitor and to me sudais is not in the top five
its
1) Sheikh Shuraim
2) Sheikh Budair
3) Sheikh Salih
4) Sheikh Shiddy
5) Sheikh qasim (our local imam)
6) Imam Ashraf (our local imam)
7) Sheikh Sudais

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 10:00 AM

Ooooooo. Someones getting angry. Allah doesnt like it when ppl get angry. Read audhubillah.

Okay...........WELL, SUDAIS IS NO1 IN MY BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 10:06 AM
salam
not getting angry, just determine to put my point across

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 10:09 AM

You do realize that I enjoy winding ppl up.
Have you heard of Ahmad Bukhatir by the way:
www.bukhatir.org

mashAllah such a lovely voice.

I advise you click onto 'videos' and watch 'Aynaa abnaee.'

It brings tears to your eyes.
I just wiped mine now and there is a bunch of silly girls watching me.(SAD PEOPLE)

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 10:11 AM
salam
ok i will see the site and bro zak
i am very sorry won't happen again

sherbie cola
09-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Mashallah u r very lucky u went with yr family what month did u go? Do dua that we all may go soon Inshallah

S_87
09-15-2005, 12:50 PM

well i jus been through those 100 pages, (it seemed like that :coolsis: )

sheikh AS im not as greedy as the others, ill settle for the dates! thanks :thumbs_up ;D

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-15-2005, 12:56 PM

sheikh AS im not as greedy as the others, ill settle for the dates! thanks
Yeah you listening :sister: wAkky

Are you talking to shiekh AS
Yeah Sis Amani was talking to me - by the way I aint no Shaykh (I wish I was) just call me brother pls

Gotta agree with bro MST - can't beat Shuraim in recitation (but thats personal opinion so lets not start arguing over it!)

Maaslam

Ameeratul Layl
09-15-2005, 12:58 PM

i WANT TO TALK TOO.
Any1 talking about SAS?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I REPEAT :

STOP THIS RATING THE IMAAMS HERE !

OR I MAY BE FORCED TO DELETE ALL THOSE POSTS NOW !

I ALREADY HAD TO DO THT FOR LOADS, YEST

SO STOP THT DISCUSSION/FIGHT HERE,

N IF U STILL WANT TO CONTINUE,

GO TO THE FAV QURANIC RECITOR THREAD !
Is dat :sister: wAkky trying to be a MOD - ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Funniest thing i seen all year

S_87
09-15-2005, 01:07 PM

i WANT TO TALK TOO.
Any1 talking about SAS?

sure sis :) what about him?

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 01:11 PM
salam
yeah bro AS funny thing about old man zak trying to be a mod!!!
wow how come you and sis amani reach 1000+ rep points so quickly? mashallah it just shows how popular you two are here on this forum
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 01:24 PM
salam
its safe to say everyone is generous in giving out rep points,
(hint hint)

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-15-2005, 01:38 PM

yeah bro AS funny thing about old man zak trying to be a mod!!!
Well said bro MST :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up
No to worry these OLD LADIES do weird things when they get on a bit (don't you :sister: wAkky!!!!)

now now, MST don't join forces wid tht Grandma !
Yeah MST don't b joining forces with wAkky SHE will lead you astray!

tht also shows how generous I am !
Dats the 2nd funniest thing I heard all year ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D wAkky GENEROUS the two just don't sound right!!!!!!!!!! :p

yeah, plz, keep ur personal opinions away from this thread atleast !
Ok :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ (seeing as you asked so niceeeeeee)!!!
:D

Inshallah going to Makkah tonight please pray for my safe journey and can't wait to hear SST tomorrow doing Jummah khutba ;)

Masalaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 01:40 PM
salam
bro how do you know sst doing jummah tommorow?
people get ready for my first commentary of jummah

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM
bro how do you know sst doing jummah tommorow?
I just got this feeling he is going to do it inshallah?

people get ready for my first commentary of jummah
Can't wait :) :) :) :brother:

Khaldun
09-15-2005, 01:42 PM

its true about the feeling i mean when the shaykhs are in good form and flawless its amazingggg shuraims trademark ending and sudais raising his voice at some ayahs its pricelesss....although i must say Ali Jaber is like both of them put together (no this does not mean that i dont like sudais or shuraim anymore)

and loq im not hiding brother abdullah....*runs away into the dark*

MetSudaisTwice
09-15-2005, 01:46 PM
salam
shuraim trademark ending when he sometimes stretches the ayah like Arahman nirahee eem. it is that quality which seperates him from everyone and makes him the best recitor which is further enhanced by his powerful bold deep voice mashallah

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-15-2005, 02:17 PM

5 pages over 12 hours MAShallah, and Shuraim is very very very precise in his recitation. Sudais tends to recite with a bit more ease, so he stretches his voice a bit. Also Shuraims voice is very deep and he can control that deepness thats what makes his recitation sooooo powerful. Sudais's voice gets really high (in the manly way) when he is close to tears. There is no one like these 2, no one can top their recitations.

S_87
09-15-2005, 07:49 PM

sheikh budayrs yesterdays recitation was so nice :'(

modez
09-16-2005, 02:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum all ;)

I wonder if anyone has heard Sheihk ST choking (i mean big time, it took three attempts) when he was reciting surah Al-Lahab. This is was some time ago, as far as i can remember it was maghrib salaat and me and my bro were praying a few saffs behind him, possibly just after hajj.

We also met all the imams except Sheikh Osama Khayaat.

Meeting SS was the best :coolsis: (he looks so different in flesh)

Met SAS and sat with him for a good fifteen minutes in Preston (Lanashire).Quite alot of people in the same room (a house) though

I just thought id share it with you's

Assalamu alaikum

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 09:23 AM

Stop it.Im already depressed I cant go to saudi.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

BlissfullyJaded
09-16-2005, 09:25 AM

Whoaaaaa... ;D ;D

Bro Abdullah's wrong! :omg:

Sheikh Sudais just said Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh. :shade: (I was sooooo expecting Sheikh Taalib and my jaw dropped when I heard Sheikh Sudais. ;D)

Well, at least Arwa's lucky Sheikh Taalib ain't doing it. ;D

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:25 AM

wahooooooooo sas

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:26 AM
omg this is NOT fair
im off soon :'( i might not be able to watch full khutbah :'(

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 09:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mm_ca04

Whoaaaaa... ;D ;D

Bro Abdullah's wrong! :omg:

Sheikh Sudais just said Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuh. :shade: (I was sooooo expecting Sheikh Taalib and my jaw dropped when I heard Sheikh Sudais. ;D)

Well, at least Arwa's lucky Sheikh Taalib ain't doing it. ;D
How do you know which shiekh is doing what? Are you in Saudi.
Is anyone taping the khutbah.
plz tape it....I want to listen/watch it.

BlissfullyJaded
09-16-2005, 09:29 AM

Dunno if you can fully depend on me. Pwease just pray all goes well. If all goes well, today's khutbah will be videoed, inshaaaAllah. *very nervous* (Started videoing cuz I thought it'd be sheikh Taalib and wanted to surprise Arwa. ;D)

Sis Raiyhana, go to http://www.saudi1.tv
You can watch there.

And nopes, I'm not in Saudi Arabia. I wish. ;D

Ameeratul Layl
Stop ? :eek:

its just the start ! ;)

v r due to hv our commentrator among us :p

btw Adhaan # 2 ON !

n its Assalaamu Alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh from SAS ! :omg:

oooooooooooooooooooh !
Stop being horrible to each other. Its jummah. Have some shame!!!! :mad:

S_87
watch it here
saudiembassy.net

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:31 AM

yayyyyyyy tape it damsoo!

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 09:31 AM

Where are you standing?
I cant see SAS.

m3 salaam

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:33 AM

btw SAS looking cool in those specs ! :D

:lol: thats what i was thinknig

raiyhana he`ll come on soon :D

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 09:35 AM
Who will come on soon?
And how is it that the brothers know what the shiekh is wearing? When the adhaan is?

I'm beginning to feel a bit depressed cuz no1 is answering me. :-[ :-[

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:36 AM

hes on tv raiyhana so they go close up so we can see him clearly :D

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:36 AM

like right now they have him looking at his papers

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 09:37 AM
:sl: Who's papers?

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:39 AM
:sl: Who's papers?
sheikh sudaiss

mary
09-16-2005, 09:43 AM
Its my first time to watch Friday prayer from mecca on tv!!!!!!!! ( not like it has anything to do with u guys :thumbs_up ) but im watching today, and i can see sudais at the moment is given his talk.
Wasalam :D

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:45 AM

i believe he did a similiar khutbah last yr :confused:

S_87
09-16-2005, 09:51 AM

is that sst just behind sas? *huh*

S_87
09-16-2005, 10:04 AM
:omg:

really ?

or r u doin a IK here :p

btw u having ur lenses ON ? :-[

ok NO I DONT :mad: but still i can see ;D

no really really really, you shudda checked andi bet youd agree :-[

mary
09-16-2005, 10:05 AM
Salam,
I only saw the first like 45 mins.... now its gone off. is that the same for all of u? as i was watching it on Abu Dahbi channel.
Wasalam

BlissfullyJaded
09-16-2005, 10:11 AM

Okay, forget about the video. :zip: I had video the stream off from Saudi Embassy, cuz KACST is down, and Saudi Embassy is soooooooooooooo awful. :mad: I swear, what is wrong *with* them?! The video is okayish, but sound messed up, and I'm sooo not uploading this junk. :-[ Sorry. :'( InshaAllah next week...

Oh! But the sound recording of the salaah came out top! :D

LOL @ the IK comment. :p

I was also wondering if it was sheikh Taalib actually. But I was *unsure* and didn't want to give zAk a chance to laugh at me. ;D

BlissfullyJaded
09-16-2005, 10:21 AM

*stares*

You know wAkky wAkarriyyah, I saw those errors, but soooo couldn't be bothered to fix 'em. :p Its 3 am here bro, you'd feel the same way as me right about now.

loq. :zip:

MetSudaisTwice
09-16-2005, 10:49 AM
Asalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu (SS style)
am sorry people i could not commentate today as i had a lesson

MetSudaisTwice
09-16-2005, 10:56 AM
salam
yeah bro maybe, but first we have to be sure if that was SST and if it was he may have just told SAS you can do the jummah as a mark of respect for his elders

Far7an
09-16-2005, 11:35 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Can we please refrain from posting off-topic comments.

Barakallahu feekum

wasalamu alaikum

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-16-2005, 01:18 PM

Ahh that was a very enjoyable 5 pages to read. I dont know exactly what time the Jummah is over here in ny time but Inshallah they replay the Khutbah at NY 8 o clock Pm so ill watch it then Inshallah.

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 01:21 PM

Thats it brother. Make me feel jealous...your doing a very good job.
You see, I dont have sky Tv so when every1 says: I'm gonna watch the shiekhs later. Its hard to smile and say: 'yeah, me too.' :-[ :-[ :-[

m3 salaam

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-16-2005, 01:25 PM

^^Sis don't worry you can still watch it on your computer - log onto this website www.saudi1.tv and you can watch the prayers live.

:omg: :omg: Man..............I got about 10 pages to read! Will catch up and then post my wisdom for today :) :) :) :) :)

(I know SST didn't lead (as I predicted) but my friend rang me on Monday and said SST leading so I got all ready to go to Mecca - but hey I aint complaining SAS was top :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up :thumbs_up )

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST" - Live from Mecca :p

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-16-2005, 01:26 PM

Thats it brother. Make me feel jealous...your doing a very good job.
You see, I dont have sky Tv so when every1 says: I'm gonna watch the shiekhs later. Its hard to smile and say: 'yeah, me too.' :-[ :-[ :-[

m3 salaam

no sister, that wasnt my intention. If you want to watch, then follow these steps:

www.saudi1.tv

and others show live salah from the Harams.

Fajr- Makkah

Zuhr- Adhan Makkah

Asr- Adhan Makkah (i think)

Maghrib- Madinah

Isha- Makkah

So all you have to find out your time zone in relation to Makkah. And you can get the salah times for Makkah and Madinah here:

Makkah Salah Times

Madinah Salah Times

Find out the time differences from your time zone and Makkah/Madinah's zone and watch and you can see the salahs. Also in Ramadan they show the WHOLE taraweeh salah.

Hope this helped,

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 01:27 PM

JazakAllak brother. :D

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-16-2005, 01:28 PM

JazakAllak brother. :D

Jazakallah ;)

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 01:32 PM
just wanted to confirm, was SST present during the jumuah salah, just behind the imaam[sas] ? :?hehe :D
What time is it in saudi at the moment?

m3 salaam :wilted_ro

S_87
09-16-2005, 01:38 PM
What time is it in saudi at the moment?

m3 salaam :wilted_ro

about 4:40

Ameeratul Layl
09-16-2005, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
about 4:40
Shukrann ya ukhti

Allah ma3ik
Raiyhana

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-17-2005, 07:34 AM

just wanted to confirm, was SST present during the jumuah salah, just behind the imaam[sas] ?
No he wasnt there and I was standing under the umbrellas ;) (not the 3rd row wAkky but the 4th row :p )

SAS was awesome - wanted to meet him after but it was just sooooooo busy so didn't get a chance :(

so now waits for the fairy tales author to confirm
:omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: cheeky..................

You know wAkky wAkarriyyah, I saw those errors, but soooo couldn't be bothered to fix 'em.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Masalaam

M.B
09-17-2005, 08:56 AM
assalamu alykum
I just wanted to ask brother abdullah saood that when like sheikh shuraim does jummah were do the other imams pray?

aslalmu alykum

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Has anyone seen the video titled Quran in the haram (last night of taraweeh). Shaikh Huzaifi leads in that video (that time he was leading in Makkah). But there was another old (but top voice) imam. The old imam had a very nice voice. Anyone know his name?

M.B
09-17-2005, 09:26 AM
asalmu alykum
listen to shuraim http://www.alnawader.net/doaa/listen...t-1-9-1425.ram

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz
Has anyone seen the video titled Quran in the haram (last night of taraweeh). Shaikh Huzaifi leads in that video (that time he was leading in Makkah). But there was another old (but top voice) imam. The old imam had a very nice voice. Anyone know his name?
here's a sound clip: http://www.geocities.com/jzcasejz/unknownimam.wma

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 09:43 AM
looks like i've answered my own question. Abdullah Al-Khelaify

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 12:50 PM
And here are the two imams on the video 'Quran In The Haram'
Shaikh Ali Abdur-Rahman Al Huzaifi & Shaikh Abdullah Al-Khelaify

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 12:52 PM

Nice pics and good quality. Any more whre they came from? Jazakallah Khair.

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 12:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed687

Nice pics and good quality. Any more whre they came from? Jazakallah Khair.
Unfortunately there are very few more pics. Here's my source: http://www.daralbalagh.com/catalog/d...hp?cPath=35_42

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 12:57 PM

yea, im interested in getting pics of Shuraim and Saleh Al-Talib aloing with Budair. Do you anywhere else that i can get them?

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 01:09 PM
i'm very sorry. you can see some of saleh al taleb on prayer video (VCD quality). There's aleady a picture of Shuraim on Imams of the haramain part 1. As for Salah Al Budair, it remains a mystery :)

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:16 PM
i'm very sorry. you can see some of saleh al taleb on prayer video (VCD quality). There's aleady a picture of Shuraim on Imams of the haramain part 1. As for Salah Al Budair, it remains a mystery :)

can u povide the link for the video cuz im sorta lost here. And about Shuraim, yea beside that one i meant. There was one i think of Saalah Budair, ill try finding it on my comp and Inshallah ill post it here once again.

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 01:20 PM

can u povide the link for the video cuz im sorta lost here. And about Shuraim, yea beside that one i meant. There was one i think of Saalah Budair, ill try finding it on my comp and Inshallah ill post it here once again.
yeah no probs. i have a vcd of 2003, the one with al taleb reciting during ramadan. you can see his face a little but but not clearly (because of the mic). will try my hardest to post a couple of good pics. please post the pic of salah al budair. heard he's got a cool beard, and of course a cool top top voice!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:25 PM

Here ya go Bro:

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 01:32 PM
cool. nice one. the only way to see an imam properly is to meet them in person. i haven't even shook hands with one. have you brother ahmed687

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:44 PM

yes Alhamdullilah, i was fortunate enough to meet Salaah Al-Budair twice when i went to Madinah. I was very very close to meeting SAS but that very night that i managed to get into the first row behind the imam there was a Janazah prayer right there in the haram and after Sudais led that salah he moved away to talk to the *family* i assume of the dead person.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:45 PM

And whatever you listen to Shuraim reciting in fajr on tv is INCOMPARABLE to being there at fajr time and hearing him and the other imams recite. Its simply awesome.

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 01:45 PM
here's a very low quality pic of saleh al taleb. looks old in that picture but i'm sure he's more young. like i said the best way too see an imam is in person :D

jzcasejz
09-17-2005, 01:46 PM
on secong thoughts, why did i even post that blurry image!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:47 PM

Saleh al talib is 32 years old but bro AS says that he looks not older than 18. He has soo much noor on his face. Wallahi you have to read all of brother AS's posts. In fact if u go to the first page of this thread you will get his story of him visiting Saleh Al Talibs home. :) And jazakallah khair for the pic bro :D

S_87
09-17-2005, 01:47 PM

wAk your not allowed to laugh :mad:

does anyone have a video of yesterdays khutbahhhhhh? i wanna check something

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:48 PM

Here is a smaller but better qualtiy pic of him:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
09-17-2005, 01:49 PM

wAk your not allowed to laugh :mad:

does anyone have a video of yesterdays khutbahhhhhh? i wanna check something

Our live correspondant from Makkah confirmed that sst wasnt behind Sudais :p

S_87
09-17-2005, 02:26 PM

Our live correspondant from Makkah confirmed that sst wasnt behind Sudais :p
im sure sst was hiding from him :-[ he must have been
otherwise sst has a lookalike ;D

and that first pic makes him loook very old

Arwa
09-17-2005, 03:40 PM
on secong thoughts, why did i even post that blurry image!
Assalamu alaikum

^^^ Yeah! Why did you?! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:mad:

Welcome back AH :) .. interesting.. so basically, SAS is ur khala's husbands cousin? :zip: .. in short, your uncles cousin? :zip: Very cool :sister:

AS = those gifts belong to me, since I am SST's No1 Fan :p

mamsooooooooooooo! you are so sweet masha'Allah :wub:
I still want the video ;) Tis been ages since I've watched a khutbah :'(

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-17-2005, 04:07 PM

Firstly bro M.B and jzcasejz - mashallah good to have you on here some good posts aswell mashallah - def worth some rep points

I just wanted to ask brother abdullah saood that when like sheikh shuraim does jummah were do the other imams pray?
Bro - If the imams are in the haram on jumma day then they will pray directly behind the imam, although it is very rare the other imams will be there apart from trawee of course!

Wallahi you have to read all of brother AS's posts.
:-[ :-[ Ah, thanks bro glad you like my posts :thumbs_up

im sure sst was hiding from him he must have been
otherwise sst has a lookalike
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D TRUST ME he wasn't there :)

AS = those gifts belong to me, since I am SST's No1 Fan
hmmmmmmmm (wAkky style) - I'll think about it - although not sure a thobe or bisht would suit you RARA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Masalaam
Br Abdullah "SST" ;)

S_87
09-17-2005, 07:37 PM
:haha:

first go clean ur lenses :D :thumbs_up

:

:mad: i shoulda just asked damsoo :'(

Arwa
09-17-2005, 08:49 PM
wa alaikum assalam

I'll think about it - although not sure a thobe or bisht would suit you RARA
noooo

That's just a souvenir!!! :thumbs_up :shade: :shade:

The rest is fiiine :shade: and everyone knows it :sister:

Also.. you don't need to do the thinking.. I've done it for you! ;)

SEND!! ;D

Who led isha? :?

BlissfullyJaded
09-17-2005, 09:25 PM

^ ;D

Sheikh Subayyal led Isha. And sheikh Budayr led Maghrib. Well top. :thumbs_up I'll upload later. In a rush right now.

BTW, I just wanted to comment.. (And considering zAk's grammar is perfect mashaAllah, you'd think he'd notice this. :zip: ) The title should be Imaams of the Haramain. Not Haramains. The ain already gave it the plural innit, so why the s at the end, eh zAk? ;D

Um, sure, I'll upload the video later, provided you'll ignore the sound. ;D

And zAk, no picking on amani. Got it?! :mad: Good. ;)

tayyibah
09-17-2005, 09:26 PM
asalamualaykum..hope u all r doin well inshallah..i was wonderin..wer do u get these lovely pics of the imaams from?anywhere i can dowload..wud b a good idea to make up our own lil album on this site..lookin at shiekh hudafy brought tears to my eyes..i remembered a lovely day in the plane with him..flyin to another town...n the endless patience he had to bear with me n all my questions..god i miss those days!..
fe amanilla..

BlissfullyJaded
09-17-2005, 09:28 PM

LOL! Awwww..mashaAllah! That made me grin...your endless questions.

They're so down to earth mashaAllah. :wub: :wub:

Arwa
09-18-2005, 12:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tayyibah
asalamualaykum..hope u all r doin well inshallah..i was wonderin..wer do u get these lovely pics of the imaams from?anywhere i can dowload..wud b a good idea to make up our own lil album on this site..lookin at shiekh hudafy brought tears to my eyes..i remembered a lovely day in the plane with him..flyin to another town...n the endless patience he had to bear with me n all my questions..god i miss those days!..
fe amanilla..

wa alaikum assalam

Alhamdulillah well, and I pray the same for you. :sister:

I dunno where you can get the pics from sorry :D :D

hey.. do you not live in Saudi anymore??

tayyibah
09-18-2005, 12:45 AM
wsalm sis..
no unfortunatly not..n never did..jus got lucky !!
see ya..
fe amanilla..
wslm

jzcasejz
09-18-2005, 10:46 AM
fe amanilla..
have you ever met khelaify in person. this question is to everybody

M.B
09-18-2005, 11:00 AM
assalmu alykum
Does anyone know were i can get taraweeh from madinah please may anyone find me one .

assalmu alykum

M.B
09-18-2005, 11:52 AM
assalamu alykum
Brother zak can u give me the whole web because i dont understand
arabic thank u brother

assalmu alykum.

Arwa
09-18-2005, 01:02 PM
wsalm sis..
no unfortunatly not..n never did..jus got lucky !!
see ya..
fe amanilla..
wslm

So how did you grow up around the imams? :confused: :zip:

tayyibah
09-18-2005, 02:20 PM
lol good question..me dads alhamdulilah close frens with most of em..thts how..

Arwa
09-18-2005, 03:04 PM
lol good question..me dads alhamdulilah close frens with most of em..thts how..

lol

Super cool :thumbs_up

Ameeratul Layl
09-19-2005, 01:05 PM

Masha Allah ! :D
tht was worth waiting... :thumbs_up

18 reps for u !:Daaaaaaaaah i know the feeling then :wub:

tht's the best part of the journey ! :'(
:brother:......:zip:

btw try controlling on ur "lols" :)
there r tooooooooooooooooooo many of them :brother:

Yes, the feeling of seeing the haram makes the hairs at the back of your head stand. It makes your heart beat ten times faster and then.....from the middle of nowhere

......................I JUST BURST INTO TEARS.

You see, the thing is......I so cant do that with England. Everything in this country is just horrible.

How I yearn to go back to saudi and.......never EVER come back.AMEEN.AMEEN.AMEEN.

M3 salaam

Desai
09-19-2005, 03:11 PM

You see, the thing is......I so cant do that with England. Everything in this country is just horrible.

Living in a country like England is a huge test from Allah. If we adhere to the sunnah of our prophet in a western influenced country, allah will bless us further than those who live in islamic countries.

Allah knows best

S_87
09-19-2005, 03:24 PM

hey sis england isnt thattttttttt bad :D Alhumdulillah

i just realised sheikh shuraim is leading again (woohoo)

Arwa
09-19-2005, 03:49 PM
wa alaikum assalam

^ and ya know what.. today on the way to school I was thinking that it's been aaaaaaaaaages since I've heard Sheikh Shuraim :'(

BlissfullyJaded
09-19-2005, 04:59 PM

Sheikh Taalib is leadin Isha!! :shade: :omg: :wub:

End of Surah Baqarah. :love:

Arwa
09-19-2005, 05:04 PM
wa alaikum assalam

ooooooooooomg!

How scary is this?
I totally forgot about isha ..cos I've not been watching for the past week (was in France) so now when I just sat down on the laptop, I heard SST reciting (I didn't have saudi tc on nor my CD's) ..it was just out of no where! and I looked at the time and said SST is deffo leading isha and he is!!! :omg: :omg: :wub:

..and in addition to that, since Ive 'known' SST, it's the first time I have heard him recite these ayaat and I have always hoped he'd read them some day! :love: :love: :love:

wAK.. did you watch?!?!?!?

S_87
09-19-2005, 07:27 PM

:lol: your madddddddd arwa ;D ;D ;D
hmph i missed :(

Arwa
09-19-2005, 07:50 PM

:lol: your madddddddd arwa ;D ;D ;D
hmph i missed :(

wa alaikum assalam

I swear I'm not lying :'( :zip:

Desai
09-19-2005, 09:44 PM
Can anyone clarify if Sheikh Saud ash Shuraim is a judge or was a judge and in what capacity.

shukran

Arwa
09-19-2005, 11:00 PM

Sheikh Shuraim was a judge. The he took a break to become a Doctor (not a medical one :p ) he basically got his doctrate. The I beleive he is back to being a judge? AS confirmation? :zip:

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 08:49 AM

What about SAS? Is he just a shiekh or is he specilaised in something else? :D

m3 salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 11:10 AM
salam
sheikh sudais is the principal and teacher at umm al qura, he also has a doctor degree
sheikh shuraim is the judge of high court of makkah

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 11:13 AM

Oh right.
:)

m3 salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 11:37 AM
salam
is it me or is it that this thread is not as active as it was before? where are all the regular posters? amani, arwa, AS, AH, zak farhan, etc???

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 11:45 AM
salam
when i typed etc it meant the others as well like DTBC and ahmed

hanna
09-20-2005, 12:48 PM

plz wud u tell me wer i can hear or evn watch da tilaawat of these sheikhs/Imaams?..i dnt own or ave access to a tv..jazahkallah

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 12:51 PM

You cant try the following:
albalagh.net
quran.mangga.com
nooremadinah.net
aswatalislam.net
islam-qa.com

Enjoy.... :aboo: :aboo:

m3 salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 12:55 PM
salam
here is a link
http://server1.aswatalislam.net/Audios/Videos/Quran/Taraweeh%20Prayers%20from%20Makkah//Taraweeh%20Prayers%20(Masjid%20Al%20Haram,%20Makka h)%20-%201425/Taraweeh%20Prayers%20(Masjid%20Al%20Haram,%20Makka h)%20-%201425%20Night%2002.rm

just copy the link above and paste it in the address bar

here is another recitation, an audio file
http://www.alnawader.net/nawader_t/m...hraim_6oor.ram

salam
this is probably the most emotional recitation i have heard
http://www.alnawader.net/nawader_t/m...im_fate7ah.ram

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 01:06 PM
Oh Allah forgive me for all my sins. :'( :'( :sorry: :sorry:

Let me pop to the bathroom, I feel sick. Been crying while listening to the recitation.It was so touching.

m3 salaam
Raiyhana

S_87
09-20-2005, 01:09 PM

islam-qa.com

Enjoy.... :aboo: :aboo:

m3 salaam

islam-qa ??? what do u know that i dont know ;D i use that as just a fatwa resource site.. umm direct link please? :-[

wa alaikum assalam

I swear I'm not lying
raaaaaaraaaa i know your not but your still mad :p

wAk tc=tv
:p yup its another typo for you to pick on

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 01:10 PM
salam
mashallah its shows how much taqwa these great imams have in them
may allah guide us all

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 01:14 PM

islam-qa ??? what do u know that i dont know ;D i use that as just a fatwa resource site.. umm direct link please? :-[

raaaaaaraaaa i know your not but your still mad :p

wAk tc=tv
:p yup its another typo for you to pick on
Sorry. I just provided all the links I'm aware of. Pick n mix if thats what you want to call it.

m3 salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-20-2005, 01:25 PM
salam here are two videos of sheikh sudais back in the days

http://www.alnawader.net/video/liste...-algumu3ah.ram

http://www.alnawader.net/video/liste...11-ta7reem.ram

Ameeratul Layl
09-20-2005, 01:33 PM

Dont pick on me. :mad:

m3 salaam

Desai
09-20-2005, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Arwa

Sheikh Shuraim was a judge. The he took a break to become a Doctor (not a medical one :p ) he basically got his doctrate. The I beleive he is back to being a judge? AS confirmation? :zip:
Thnks for the info sis

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.