/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalaaum Alaikum

seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 12:31 AM
:sl:

I am pleased to join this board i have been searching for an islamic board for sometime and hope that i have found my home.

I am 23 Convert to Islam, I have not been married and currently looking for a brother to marry and have no children. I have been Muslim for 5 years and have studied it in depth and always willing and need to learn more.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-19-2007, 12:36 AM

seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Jazak allah Khair

Ramadan Mubarak

al Amaanah
09-19-2007, 12:53 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome on LI ukhti. Insha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here. Ramadhaan mubarak 2 you 2.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Jazak Allah Khair.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-19-2007, 01:07 AM
Kull ‘aam wa antum bikhayr

snakelegs
09-19-2007, 01:10 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 01:54 AM
Thanks so much for the warm welcome :D

YusufNoor
09-19-2007, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by seattlemuslimah

I am pleased to join this board i have been searching for an islamic board for sometime and hope that i have found my home.

I am 23 Convert to Islam, I have not been married and currently looking for a brother to marry and have no children. I have been Muslim for 5 years and have studied it in depth and always willing and need to learn more.

Look forward to talking to everyone.

i don't normally post here, but your name kinda struck me!

what part of Seattle????

me and my wife live in Tukwila, but i know most of the Masaajids because i work for hopelink.

i know alot of brothers who NEED a wife and some who are even looking! :giggling: (alot of Somalis; which explains the joke! :omg: )

do you have a good network of sisters?? hijab or not??? dawah or not???

i actually know a 30 something revert who has a 7 year old son and is looking for a good help mate.

ooops, and i'm a revert of a year and a half and my wife of 3 months is a 30ish Somali Sister, a VERY young looking one! :thankyou:

oh and welcome to the forum, there are alot of great sisters here!:coolious:

'Abd al-Baari
09-19-2007, 03:58 AM

Welcome to the forums :)
Hope you have a beneficial stay Inshallah

there are alot of great sisters here!
and brothers too :shade:

seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 06:46 AM
Thanks so much :D

seattlemuslimah
09-19-2007, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

i don't normally post here, but your name kinda struck me!

what part of Seattle???? Factoria

me and my wife live in Tukwila, but i know most of the Masaajids because i work for hopelink.

i know alot of brothers who NEED a wife and some who are even looking! :giggling: (alot of Somalis; which explains the joke! :omg: ) look for arab or egyptian

do you have a good network of sisters?? hijab or not??? dawah or not??? i do wear hijab for sure and i have an okay one i work two jobs

i actually know a 30 something revert who has a 7 year old son and is looking for a good help mate. not really ummm looking for a revert and ill pm you with reason (no offense to anyone who is May Allah bless you and reward you)

ooops, and i'm a revert of a year and a half and my wife of 3 months is a 30ish Somali Sister, a VERY young looking one! :thankyou:

oh and welcome to the forum, there are alot of great sisters here!:coolious:

Thanks so much

Intisar
09-20-2007, 01:03 AM
:sl: Ahlan wa sahlan yaa ukhtee, enjoy your stay and may this forum be of benefit insha'allah Ta'ala. :D

kwolney01
09-20-2007, 01:20 AM
Welcome to the board!!! I hope you enjoy the site. Ramadan Mubarak!!

seattlemuslimah
09-20-2007, 07:03 AM
Thanks so much
anytime we should however meet at the mosque sometime. :D inshAllah

seattlemuslimah
09-20-2007, 07:05 AM
ugh....

i think this workin late night at the hotel is killing my brain cells i am replying to myself.

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 04:23 PM
Salamualikum.
Masha'Allaah sister..nice to see more people coming to the right religion like my self Subhan'Allaah... ever become Muslim im trying my best to be good muslim because it's hard but gotcha be done insha'Allaah... God bless ya man...
Sister keep waiting for that dude to come insha'Allaah Allaah will bless yo with the best dude INSHA'ALLAAH INSHA'ALLAAH...
Need help just ask away.. please stay active and hope Ramdan is not getting to yo as working late night is :p Lol Joke sister..

Please remember Ummah in your humble dua'ah please dearest...

Ma'assalama

YusufNoor
09-21-2007, 01:36 AM
anytime we should however meet at the mosque sometime. :D inshAllah
^o) ^o) ^o)

you know, if they have mirrors in the wudu area, you CAN do that!!!

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

if you live on the Eastside, you pro'lly go to the Bellevue Masajid. it's seems to be mostly Indo-Pakistani with some Somali. i haven't been to the Kent Masjid for a while, (well actually i have, but it's been around Asr time so no one's there!), but there are a little more culturally diverse. the Imam there has a really nice son, who gave the first kutbah that made me cry!

the Seatac Imam is from Jordan ,but he has one wife already. he's an English major and his Arabic is really, really good. the Masjid is about 90% Somali though, although not as much as Abu Bakr on MLK (who just bought a new hall on International Blvd in Tukwila. so i guess we'll have 2??)

my wife has a brother living in Makkah! (so i guess that's my brother in law..:ooh: ) that's where we would like to live (if we can't get into Medina)

how much studying have you done?

and Ramadam Mubarak!

Samira_01
09-23-2007, 05:04 PM
Asalamu 3leykum ..

Welcome. hope u enjoy:)
&& Ramadan Kareem:D

Wa3leykum salam
peace:peace:

Aisha20
09-23-2007, 05:25 PM

Al_Imaan
09-25-2007, 08:33 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Ramadan Mubarak!

seattlemuslimah
01-03-2008, 08:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor
^o) ^o) ^o)

you know, if they have mirrors in the wudu area, you CAN do that!!!

:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

if you live on the Eastside, you pro'lly go to the Bellevue Masajid. it's seems to be mostly Indo-Pakistani with some Somali. i haven't been to the Kent Masjid for a while, (well actually i have, but it's been around Asr time so no one's there!), but there are a little more culturally diverse. the Imam there has a really nice son, who gave the first kutbah that made me cry!

the Seatac Imam is from Jordan ,but he has one wife already. he's an English major and his Arabic is really, really good. the Masjid is about 90% Somali though, although not as much as Abu Bakr on MLK (who just bought a new hall on International Blvd in Tukwila. so i guess we'll have 2??)

my wife has a brother living in Makkah! (so i guess that's my brother in law..:ooh: ) that's where we would like to live (if we can't get into Medina)

how much studying have you done?

and Ramadam Mubarak!

I am so sorry I got lost it seems from coming back here :(. well I am far from getting my degree as I am paying for it myself so i work two fulltime jobs and go to school. Yes i do go to the east side mosque and well I guess i should share this I may be gettiung married this month hehehe... I have to talk to the brother when he gets home and then we will see.. InshAllah. Ill keep you updated.

Souljette
01-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Salamualikum sis..Welcome to the forumm....hope your stay is beneficial ...

YusufNoor
01-04-2008, 03:52 AM
I am so sorry I got lost it seems from coming back here :(. well I am far from getting my degree as I am paying for it myself so i work two fulltime jobs and go to school. Yes i do go to the east side mosque and well I guess i should share this I may be gettiung married this month hehehe... I have to talk to the brother when he gets home and then we will see.. InshAllah. Ill keep you updated.

:thumbs_up:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

any word yet?? :D

and does he plan on eliminating AT LEAST one of those jobs for you?

May Allah, Subhannahu Wa Ta' Aala, make it easy on you!

keep the nikkah simple too!

Abdul-Raouf
01-07-2008, 03:29 AM
Wa alaikkum salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.