/* */

PDA

View Full Version : greetings

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:07 AM
I represent the many of us in the Muslim gaming community by joining the board today. :)

Inshallah we will live in peace and enjoy games of counterstrike forever more :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:11 AM
allow me to tell an anecdote about myself so you can get to know me more and how i practice my love for Allah.

I am a big Halo fan, as well as a dedicated Muslim. A few years back I event went as far as to play Halo when I should've been sitting with my family during the Ramadan feast! (I have since apologized and repented to my family and Allah:cry: )

One thing I notice is multiple references to the prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) in the fictional depiction of Master Chief. I imagine him being the key to bringing good and peace to the world fighting a one man jihad against invaders with the help of many. What do you think? Perhaps I am too much a fan of fiction? I feel entertainment is important because it helps me reflect on my love for Allah. Anyone else psyched for Halo3? PM me for my gamertag.

In'Shallah,
MasterChief4Allah

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Salamualikum

Your nick says 'MasterChief4Alla' change that please by adding an 'H' at end of Allaah insha'Allaah :)

Welcome in anywho and stay active...

Do dua'ah for the Ummah and be good

Ma'assalama

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Lol :sl: and welcome to the forum.

Hope your doing alright!

InshaAllah, I hope you find your stay enjoyable.

See you!

P.S. I play CZ :D lol

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamirama
09-20-2007, 04:32 PM
what's with the name dude?

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-20-2007, 05:09 PM
:sl:

can u plz stress abit on ur username? Insha'Allah
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!