/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Comforting Words for Converts

MasterChiefAlla
09-19-2007, 02:18 AM
Just as Cloud felt like his soul had been ripped out when his concept of identity was shattered, you surely feel like a change of religion can feel sharper then the plunge of Sephiroth's masamune itself into virgin maiden Aeris. I ask you, though, consider who has a happy ending. Sephiroth is powerful, but with powerful comes lust for more and selfishness. Cloud has the happy ending by having a pure heart to the end, despite all of his terrible situations.

You too, must have a heart true to Allah and the words of Muhammed (peace be upon him) and hopefully you can receive strength in this new and uncomfortable time. I hope I have provided you with some comfort

Insh'allah
-MasterChief4Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
amille40
09-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I think I know what you are talking about....Im not sure what FF7 has to do with Allah though... :muddlehea

Nicro
09-19-2007, 10:29 PM
OH! Final Fantasy!! Ha ha! I didnt know what was going on. I thought like a cloud in the sky and stuff:giggling:

bewildred
09-19-2007, 10:34 PM
Interesting analogy

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Woodrow
10-15-2007, 11:20 PM
:sl:

Interesting thought. I can only speak for myself and not for other reverts. When I reverted, there was no separation from what I was, instead it was fulfillment of what I really was. It was not a feeling of leaving anything, it was a joyous homecoming after a long journey. I had finally found the path I was looking for in the deep woods.

There was no change of religion, it was the finding of what religion truly is.

MuslimahBarb
10-19-2007, 03:14 AM

When I reverted, I felt an inner peace that I had not felt in my years in the Christian faith. It was and is a wonderful feeling.

Salam,
Sister Barb

khairullah
10-21-2007, 06:52 AM
thank you brother for your comforting speech.

khairullah
10-21-2007, 06:54 AM
When I reverted, I felt an inner peace that I had not felt in my years in the Christian faith. It was and is a wonderful feeling.

Salam,
Sister Barb
Wel come my sister to the true path.

www.-----------------------

ilm.seeker
10-21-2007, 08:57 AM
Alhamdulillah, from the day I reverted from Hinduism when I am 17 yrs old, my happiness is going up and up everyday as my ilm and iman goes up day by day.

Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Alameen for showering me with the true guidance.

MuslimahBarb
10-23-2007, 03:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by khairullah
Wel come my sister to the true path.

www.-----------------------
:w:
Jazakallah Khair Brother. I do feel it is the true path, I suppose that is why I felt such peace when I made the decision to become a Muslim, I feel so fortunate that Allah guided me down this path.

Salam
Barb

abs
10-23-2007, 02:53 PM
salamz

jus came to check in sorry

Esther462
11-05-2007, 10:28 PM
I am new convert and those words are lovely brother.

format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimahBarb

Salam,
Sister Barb
Same here Sister. Same here.
I feel an inner peace as a Muslim and I never felt that as a Christian at all and I was a Christian for nearly 12 years of my life.

Great is Allah.

Sister Esther

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.