Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Isambard
09-20-2007, 02:35 AM
(Dont read till 12!)

Happy Birthday :)

syilla
09-20-2007, 02:59 AM
yay...you are getting older :D

May Allah make you a wiser and a better muslim :)

Woodrow
09-20-2007, 03:16 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul-Raouf
09-20-2007, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Wow great find bro Woodrow.... :sunny: how did u get dis idea ..did u google it/ or is it in wiki ?

As appreciation for your research... :thumbs_up

I gift u this Lamborghini...

Your research worth one more Lamborghini...

And this is for Yanal...

Tania
09-20-2007, 03:54 AM
I wish you to have a good year in which to study too :statisfie:
I likedthe B. D. explanation :giggling: Its the first time when i see drawings in the text :-[

'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 03:56 AM
:sl:

Heres my gift :D

May Allah make you a wiser and a better muslim
Ameen

Nawal89
09-20-2007, 04:48 PM
you're so tiny! grow faster lol bro ;P

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Salamualikum.
Do dua'ah :)

The Ruler
09-20-2007, 05:06 PM

I understand it being your birthday tomorrow, but what has 'BOOOYAH' got to do with birthdays? Or is it the title of a new Day-Before-The-Birthday-Song?

Although I deem your decision to create a new thread just for this occasion unnecessary, I must say Ameen to the du'as above.

And I also desperately pray that a new year brings a new inspiration/role model. Ameen.

Tomorrow My Birthday I Can't Believe It
Neither can I. Why do we bother dwelling in things we don't believe?

:w:

Ummah
09-20-2007, 05:12 PM
Asalaamualaikum

awwwww bless you, mashAllah 12 years old..i did think people so young were on these forums...or any forums! ...(i didnt know what internet was when i was 12...*nostalgic moment* lol)

Well i hope you have a very happy birthday, and Ameen to all the duahs in this thread.

remember its the last year where u can get away with doing this...

3isha
09-20-2007, 05:13 PM
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

omg, how old were u wen u joined this forum?

NoName55
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik

I understand it being your birthday tomorrow, but what has 'BOOOYAH' got to do with birthdays? Or is it the title of a new Day-Before-The-Birthday-Song?

Although I deem your decision to create a new thread just for this occasion unnecessary, I must say Ameen to the du'as above.

And I also desperately pray that a new year brings a new inspiration/role model. Ameen.

Bravo! I was beginning to feel all alone on this forum/site until I saw this post.Jazak illah khair wa salam alaikum

Yanal
09-21-2007, 02:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Malik

And I also desperately pray that a new year brings a new inspiration/role model. Ameen. shush it man it my birthday today i am enjoying

shush it my b-day today i am not enjoying

Yanal
09-21-2007, 02:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY*

omg, how old were u wen u joined this forum?
son i was born on this forum my father is Ansar Al adl known on this forum

*Super Jokes* i was 11 when i came from pakistan my friend/brother told me ijacecase something like that confusing name but he told me he has a referal cuz of my so lucky i want on too

NoName55
09-21-2007, 02:13 AM
ah that explains it all. my confusion is lifted. thanks wa salam

The Ruler
09-21-2007, 04:47 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
shush it my b-day today i am not enjoying
I do not shush at the 'shush' of a child. And besides, it's should be in one's conscience not to mention something when they do not enjoy it.

Its a shame. For you have none of his refuting qualities. It's time you looked up to him and had him as a role model rather than wAkbAk.

Ummah
09-21-2007, 04:51 PM
okay everybodies put their views across, its upto the readers to reflect on them now. so can people please stop bickering.

Woodrow
09-21-2007, 04:51 PM
No further need for this thread. Also a reminder, we do not celebrate birthdays.

Let us remember instead what month this is:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.