/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I dreamt it....Now what???!

AnonymousPoster
09-20-2007, 11:00 AM
:sl: i am in love with this person, but i have not told him that i love him. for the past few days, i have been dreaming that i have been holding hands with him-wht does this signify? brothers and sisters please help me. i think i should add most of my dreams come true, if this is so then will i get the sin for doing that in my dream?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
09-20-2007, 01:51 PM
anyone??????

------
09-20-2007, 01:52 PM
:salamext:

All I know is there are three types of dreams:
- From Allaah swt
- From the Shaytaan
- From your unconscious thoughts

Maybe someone else will be able to help more Inshaa Allaah...

'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 02:00 PM
:sl:

For dream interpratations it is better to ask someone who is qualified..Maybe it will be better for you to speak to your local Imam Inshallah

May Allah guide you to whats best...Ameen
Also you might want to check this thread - Salatul Istikharah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
09-20-2007, 02:19 PM
but as i said most of my dreams come trueeee :(

IbnAbdulHakim
09-20-2007, 04:09 PM
if u do this even afta dreaming it it will still be a sin, having dreamt it does not negate its sinful nature when doing it whilst awake!. BUT if you end up married THEN do it, its all good :D

Rafeeq
09-22-2007, 07:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
:sl: i am in love with this person, but i have not told him that i love him. for the past few days, i have been dreaming that i have been holding hands with him-wht does this signify? brothers and sisters please help me. i think i should add most of my dreams come true, if this is so then will i get the sin for doing that in my dream?
:sl:
There is nothing but your concern which you are unable to do in real life comes in your dreams as normal prectice of mind.
Do not thing dream comes true. It is just an intension you have and your mind has played it as a film while you were unconciouse.
That is not sin as it is not your act. But doing this physically is some thing accountable.

Pray Lord (Allah) to give you what you wills from normal and authorised and legel way. You can tell your intentions to your mother and seek her advise as well.

Masalama

Md Mashud
09-22-2007, 07:43 PM
but as i said most of my dreams come trueeee
I hope you don't take that statement to heart. It would be wrong.

Maidah
09-22-2007, 08:04 PM
sis if ur dreams do come true like u said, then what is the problem. Lets say this was a sign telling you that you lot will end up together, and that can only happen when you lot get married. In this case no sin at all.

But if you were to act upon your dream yourself then that would be a sin.

so the best is for you to do an istikhara and see if you lot are actually right 4 each other, then maybe your dream will make more sense.

ahsan28
09-22-2007, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=AnonymousGender;831703 for the past few days, i have been dreaming that i have been holding hands with him-wht does this signify? [/QUOTE]

Get married soon, if possible, this is the best interpretation of your dream I can suggest :thankyou:

AnonymousPoster
09-23-2007, 09:46 AM
I dreamt it....Now what???!
Wake up? :)

AnonymousPoster
11-13-2007, 01:58 PM
However, if you weren't thinking about this person, and it kinda just...all of a sudden became a dream then - hmm...Interesting.
What do u mean?

------
11-13-2007, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Wake up? :)
:salamext:

:lol:....That's not nice!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!