/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coping with healing

SpazzBurd
09-20-2007, 07:34 PM
I need some advice on coping with healing, so I don't end up going crazy.

Last friday, I was riding one of my ponies, something scared her, she spun around and took off. I lost my balance, fell and she stepped on my hand and ankle. I went to the ER, got x-rays, and I have a broken finger and sprained ankle. They've both been healing very well, with drastic improvements each day, but not fast enough for me.

I have quite a bit of energy, almost hyper, and I can't really do anything about it. I can't go riding, since my ankle isn't healed enough and my finger would get in the way. I can't go swimming, since I have some open areas on my finger and the nail is coming off. I can't do yoga as much as usual, because of the ankle. I can't go ice skating. I shouldn't run, because of the ankle.

I have no idea what to do about this. I've got a bit of homework that needs to get done, but having so much energy is making it difficult to concentrate. This is a bit of a problem, since I have 2 exams to study for.

Thanks for listening.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 07:39 PM
Hey :)

It seems you really can't do anything physical unfortunately :( but be patient as apparently its sweet :D

anyways how about something like wordsearchs/crosswords/sudoku etc:?

Good luck with your exams :thumbs_up
:peace:

SpazzBurd
09-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Thank you.

Its a good idea, however the injury of my finger makes writing a bit difficult. Otherwise I'd get some video games out.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.