/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'ISLAMASWEENEY' needs help on revertion

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:09 PM
:sl:

People this is a request from brother 'ISLAMASWEENEY':

He's a 15year old Catholic Christain who lives in Middlesbrough and needs help..
He says he wants to revert to Islam and needs someone who is from Middlesbrough to help the brother.. He's trying to go to Mosque Tommorrow but he's scared to go alone and has no one to go with him.
This bro has no muslim friends at school..

He says he wants to change his name to Abdul-Hussain from James Masha'Allaah

He says no-one is helping him and been years he wants to revert but needs help.

Can someone help him like the brothers? Insha'Allaah :)

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
3isha
09-20-2007, 09:14 PM
yeah he knows many people, BUT it wud be more helpful if they were in his area,
inshallah hoping to get some good responses hre

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Salamualikum
Ya i hope so aswel. Thing is the brother has been p'ming me and i understand what he may have wrote wasn't right in frame in Islam aspect but i forgive and i tried my best to ignore.
The brother never knew whats wrong and whats not.. But as this dude wants to become a revert he doesn't know how to thoe and finds it difficult to ask in public.
I can't help the bro because i don't live near him or anything but bro is saying he's going to move out soon Allaah Hu Alim
Ma'assalama

irfan alam
09-20-2007, 09:23 PM
its allah who inclined him towards the deen. and its allah who will direct him thereafter. we ask allah jalla wa'alah to guide him and strength him. as allah says "who ever fear allah, he will provide a way out for him".........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 09:28 PM

Mashallah i never knew he was only 15 :)
tell him not to be afraid of going to the mosque and Inshallah the people and the imam there will help him

we ask allah jalla wa'alah to guide him and strength him
Ameen

p.s tell him to speak to some of the muslims in his year at school..they might be able to help aswell Inshallah

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by irfan alam
its allah who inclined him towards the deen. and its allah who will direct him thereafter. we ask allah jalla wa'alah to guide him and strength him. as allah says "who ever fear allah, he will provide a way out for him".........
Amin
Yes i know that brother.
But come on he has no muslim blads to help him out or any that live nearby.
So it would be great if someone can help this dude by either giving advice or meeting the dude.

His parents are against Islam :-\

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:34 PM
tell him not to be afraid of going to the mosque and Inshallah the people and the imam there will help him
When he come online he will see it. The thing is Abd he has no one to go with to the mosque and i know if there was all muslims and i was the only christain walking into mosque i would be scared aswel.
So he needs a person or someone to help him

'Abd al-Baari
09-20-2007, 09:36 PM

does he have any muslim neighbours at all:? maybe they could take him?

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:37 PM
^ He says he has no muslim friends at school or nearby. Thats why he wants to move to Bradford :S

nevesirth
09-20-2007, 09:39 PM
its nice tht he wants to convert, but hope this not just a phase. u know teenage rebelion bcos hes parents are against islam. if its with a pure volition INSHALLAH EVERYTHING WILL BE WELL

Kittygyal
09-20-2007, 09:41 PM
Salam.
Thing is i don't know what to say in Pm and when i told the brother to go make a thread he said noone is helping him. So the brother was waffling on about something else so i asked if i should do it and he said yes please do.
So thats why i made it..

Allaah knows best..

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-20-2007, 09:52 PM

Ya Allah, there should be more people helping the brother out...
Comeon guys, someone step up to the plate InshaAllah.
He should know that Allah is always with him. I wish him all the best :)

:w:

chacha_jalebi
09-20-2007, 10:44 PM
salaam

well its jummah tom, so bro jus go mosque and ask to speak to imam.

or you can take the shahada by yaself:D

no need to be scared to go to a mosque, they will be more den hapy to help:D

swanlake
09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Masjid-e Jamia Al Madina
133A Waterloo Road
Middlesborough
Tel: 01642 24 58 55

Masjid-e Ziyaul Quran
Bow Street
Middlesborough
Tel: 01642 23 04 08

Abu-Bakr Mosque
9 Park Road North
Middlesbrough
TS1 3LF
Tel: 01642 254567

Dar-ul-Islam Central Mosque
30 Southfield Road
Middlesbrough
TS1 3EX
01642 884224

Maybe te brothers here could call the masjids and speak to the imam on behalf of Islamasweeney.

There is a TEESIDE RADIO RAMADAN MIDDLESBROUGH-107.1 FM and one can contact them through http://www.radioramazan.co.uk/
Idrees Rashid at 01642 898648--07984183833

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 04:31 PM
Salamualikum.
Is anyone near to Midlesbrough or live in Midlesbrough :?

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-21-2007, 04:38 PM
Im sure they will be someone...Middlesborough is near Birmingham isnt it...there are loads of people from Birmingham...im sure...

im miles away up north, sorry

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 07:23 PM
I Live In Normanby Near South Bank I Think There Is A Mosque There But I Dont Know Weather To Go On My Own Or Not?

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 07:30 PM
It is not some childish stuphid ati parents thing iam serious about going to Mosque but iam to scared.

'Abd al-Baari
09-21-2007, 07:30 PM

Bro go for it! Don't be scared..Inshallah the people there will help you...and in the end if you cant find a muslim person to go with you then just take a friend..just for moral support

Good Luck! :)

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 07:33 PM
Middlesbrough is about 3 hours drive from Birmingham brother Middlesbrough is near Stockton Sunderland and Newcastle brother when you said you were way up north were did you mean?

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Sweeney Brother It Is My Name But Iam Going To Change It To Abdul Umar Hussain.

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Hi James.

Look none of us here wanted to make a fool out of you because if we do the least thing were doing is making a fool out of our own self which is a piety.
Now brother i know your not lying and you really want to go for it but you need a muslim with you to guide you and help you out. I truley understand. You need to be brave and speak aloud because if you don't then who will bro?

Seriously i think you should go to the mosque nearby and talk to the Imam. Just take a best friend maybe from school or someone who knows you want to revert.
I understand your family are not very firmed with Islam and will take a shot if they find out but if your intentions are to revert then go for it.
Im sorry but i have to say this, Us here on LI are doing the best we can and some do live far from you including myself and some maybe living just abit near you but remember bro were helping you.
We can't force but just help you the option is up to you and noone thinks your lying or anything ONLY god knows that :)

Just take it easy... and keep on studying about Islam and sooner you will become a Muslim God wills.

Take care

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Sister Or Brother Call Me Abdul Umar Hussain That Is The Name Iam Going To Change To Not James Lol.

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Thank You Sister For All Your Help...when You Dont Need To Do It And You Still Do You Are A Very Nice Person I Thank You For All Your Help.

nevesirth
09-21-2007, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
Thank You Sister For All Your Help...when You Dont Need To Do It And You Still Do You Are A Very Nice Person I Thank You For All Your Help.

wht steps have u taken so far? have u testified the shahadah?

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Yes I Pray Every Day 5 Times A Day I Even Get Up In The Middle Of The Night And Pray

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Sister Or Brother Call Me Abdul Umar Hussain That Is The Name Iam Going To Change To Not James Lol.
Hi.
How can you not know if im a brother or a sister im SNOWY! lol :D
Brother it's best to call you James yet as you haven't changed your name.

Aww no worries im trying my best brother :)
All the best and take care

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes I Pray Every Day 5 Times A Day I Even Get Up In The Middle Of The Night And Pray
James.
Have you learnt the pray?:-\

nevesirth
09-21-2007, 09:29 PM
wht time in the middle of the night? wht prayers do u say? u need to ask b4 taking these steps.

islamirama
09-21-2007, 09:30 PM
Most converts are probably not aware and many Muslims fall into this also when helping new muslims out. When it comes to names, you have two options. you can either keep your name so long as it does not have any bad meaning (involves shirk or other immoral meaning) or you can choose a more islamic name. But when you do choose an islamic name, it's important to remember that you can't change your last name. The last name represents your origin, your lineage, your connection to your father. Even when you take an orphan in and raise him, you can't give him your last name. Thought i share that, inshallah all the best bro :)

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 09:33 PM
I Like That Name It Is Just Me Remember Nobody Else Me A 15 Year Old Kid.

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Salamualikum.
Bro Nevesirth can we not be too harsh with the bro please? :)
He is only 15 and it learning, thats the major reason why the brother didn't want to speak aloud on the forum because he feels people don't help him in speaking wise... Lets be more considerate and try helping the bro in a more polite manner. He's still 15 bro and learning .
Insha'Allaah lets take it easy on bro

It's good to see you want to know more about bro but please stop saying remarks which may hurt the bro such as 'if u really seek to revert, u should show some seriousness' If he didn't he would have not want help.

Lets be more polite insha'Allaah :)
Ma'assalama

Pk_#2
09-21-2007, 09:41 PM
My Date Of Birth Is 12/03/92 Work Out The Maths Brother.
You don't need to prove anything to anyone, Allah knows your intentions good and bad. :-\

Be good! :D Don't feel shy.. ask questions if you're confused :embarrass

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nevesirth
do u know him in person? have u met him? i just feel the bro is not serious. maybe im wrong, but i folowed him right from the begining
Nope don't know him in person. Nope haven't met the dude.
Bro i might be wrong you might be wrong, the bro might be wrong but if the bro is wrong who is he fooling not me..not you but himself so insha'Allaah all were doing is our duty and he will get punished if he is messing about not us.
Maybe we are wrong..lets forget 'Maybe' and think on a positive note bro :).
Lets help the dude insha'Allaah. Allaah knows best.
Ma'assalama

Umu 'Isa
09-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I know this thread is closed, but I just wanted to add something. I can't believe no one pointed this out astaghfirullah!

Sweeney Brother It Is My Name But Iam Going To Change It To Abdul Umar Hussain.
Brother, If you are serious about accepting Islaam insha Allaah.. then I advise you to please please do not pick this name. It is haraam (forbidden)
Abdul Umar Hussain means Slave of 'Umar Hussain which is shirk! As muslims we are only slaves to Allaah All-Mighty. If you want to have Abdul in your name, then it must be in front of one of the names of Allaah only.

Please take a look at this website for halaal names insha Allaah.
http://www.islamicity.com/Culture/Names/default.htm

Umu 'Isa
09-22-2007, 01:14 PM
:salamext:
Thread will be reopened but I, and other mods will keep a very close eye on it, anyone who breaks the rules or accuses the brother of something then they will be given an infraction.

If anyone has any doubts about ISLAMASWEENY sincerity then I suggest you keep it to yourself. Give the brother benefit of the doubt insha Allaah.

:w:

3isha
09-22-2007, 01:18 PM
jazakallah khayr for opening this thread again:sunny:

firstly, i am dissapointed, to see some of the posts here (as it had to be closed b4) the brother here neeeds HELP,
and so please posts the things that are relevent and not ask question with harshness that wil confuse him or result him to turn away

3isha
09-22-2007, 01:23 PM
wht time in the middle of the night? wht prayers do u say? u need to ask b4 taking these steps.
do;nt scare him with questions, he is not aware of everything YEt, he needs to go to the mosque to learn and get things clarified inshallah, and that's y this is thread is has been created in the frst place,
شكرا

Woodrow
09-22-2007, 01:23 PM

nevesirth
09-22-2007, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3isha
do;nt scare him with questions, he is not aware of everything YEt, he needs to go to the mosque to learn and get things clarified inshallah, and that's y this is thread is has been created in the frst place,
شكرا
ok, lets give him a chance. hope he comes back

Pk_#2
09-22-2007, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

:thumbs_up:D MashaAllah, come bak bro, we're right behind ya! All the way inshaAllah..

Kittygyal
09-22-2007, 03:33 PM
Salamualikum..

Well i just wana say something...

We don't know the bro in personal but come on he's trying his best and we want to help him... Well i do... but i live far away from the bro :(

I know how the bro feels coz i reverted and it was hard at first..

BRO: ALL THE BEST.. DON'T TAKE WORDS TO SERIOUS JUT BE WHO YOU ARE... GOD KNOWS BEST AND REMEMBER ONE THING INTENTION FIRST.... NO ONE CAN FORCE BUT CAN HELP YOU.. STAY HAPPY AND SMILE DUDE :)

Ma'assalama

3isha
09-23-2007, 02:18 PM
so brother, have u thought of a good name?:?
because i dnt think ure allowed to keep the name "abdul hussain"

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Thats what i was wondering :)

Bro have you thought of taking the first step by going to mosque?
Ma'assalama

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 03:13 PM
hey sweeney, sorry for being so harsh on u. guess i was in a bad mood. we really hope u come back.

3isha
09-23-2007, 03:40 PM
:smile: gd of u to apologize, but it seems like he is ignoring this whole, as he came on 2 hours ago,
bro, it wud be gd, if u apologize personally through pm,
wt do u think?

islamirama
09-23-2007, 05:09 PM
I Like That Name It Is Just Me Remember Nobody Else Me A 15 Year Old Kid.
well you should join teenislam group (in my signature) :D

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 07:28 PM
:smile: gd of u to apologize, but it seems like he is ignoring this whole, as he came on 2 hours ago,
bro, it wud be gd, if u apologize personally through pm,
wt do u think?
i done tht

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 07:32 PM
Salamualikum.
Lets give it a day or two and if not there's no need for this thread to be open if brother 'Islamasweeny' doesn't feel comfortable. Insha'Allaah it's up to him.
Ma'assalama

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Hello everybody

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Hello everybody
welcome back bro, feel free to ask any questions, i know everyone will be eagar to help.
:peace:

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-23-2007, 07:44 PM
thank you brother and sisters around this forum.

3isha
09-23-2007, 07:52 PM
salaamz brother :)
so what about ure name? have u thought of another one?:?

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-23-2007, 07:55 PM
saeed haffez

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 07:57 PM
:salaam:

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-23-2007, 07:58 PM
what did that mean sister? do you think it is a good name?

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:01 PM
it's not a crime to say Salam is it :p jus kidin
saeed haffez.. hmm... it sounds good

Ma'salamah

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:03 PM
dont u think it;s easier having one name like single:?
like Umar, ALi , Ahmed Mohammed

Kittygyal
Salamualikum.
Forget the name brother for the time being... make the most to actually revert first then do name.. Name can be done anytime but revertion needs to be focused on first..

nevesirth
saeed haffez
i think saeed means happy. does anyone know wht haffez means?

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:05 PM
i done tht

[شكرا, بارك الله فيك

:)

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 08:05 PM
Salamualikum.
Isn't it Hafeez:?

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:07 PM
[شكرا, بارك الله فيك

:)
whts tht?

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 08:10 PM
whts tht?
It says ' shukran ,Barak-Allaah Feeq'

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:11 PM
bro i thought u were arab, r u not?
and yeah snowy uure right :)

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
bro i thought u were arab, r u not?
and yeah snowy uure right :)
im not fully arab. i speak arabic a little but i cnt read it yet

barakallahu feeki ukthi wa shukran:D

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
so hafeez means shukran-thankyou?
i thought hafez meant some1 who memorized the quran
Allahu A3lam

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
so hafeez means shukran-thankyou?
i thought hafez meant some1 who memorized the quran
Allahu A3lam
lol, thts not what the sister meant, she was translating the words written in arabic by aisha

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:17 PM
oh :-[
so wat does hafeez mean?

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:17 PM
im not fully arab. i speak arabic a little but i cnt read it yet

barakallahu feeki ukthi wa shukran:D
jazakallah
lol , for some reason i thought u were egyptian, ^o) LOL

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:19 PM
jazakallah
lol , for some reason i thought u were egyptian, ^o) LOL
how come? do i act like an egyptian?:-\

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:19 PM
lool
cufused.com

hafeez is sumethign to do with memorising, akheey ure half arab, do u knw wt is is?

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:20 PM
how come? do i act like an egyptian?:-\
i have NO idea, wtsoeva, are u not egyptian:?

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:22 PM
i think hafeez means like a guardian or a guide. im not too sure

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Well someone who memorized the quran is called a Hafidh
dh as in the 17th letter in the arabic alphabet

snakelegs
09-23-2007, 08:23 PM
yep - guardian, protector
like khuda hafiz

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:24 PM
i have NO idea, wtsoeva, are u not egyptian:?
la, ana yemeni wa nigerian

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 08:25 PM
alamualikum.
People stay on topic ... were woffling on... lets help the brother Insha'Allaah.
We shouldn't think of a name yet, the brother should think about reverting first and getting all the knowledge he can about Islam. Lets gave Dawah.

There's no use to search for a name that can be done anytime but finiding the truth about Islam is hard for people who are not muslims.. *Talking from my own experience*.
Lets try to help the brother in the best ability we can.. we can't force but can help.. I think names can come at end but finding the truth is hard..

Brother start researching about Islam.. Find your way to get a muslim who can help you.. God wills.
Brother Islamasweeny you should not think about a name yet but about the religion first :)

Ask away our questions.. were here to help yo

Take care

3isha
oh ok,
but dnt u think names like Mohammed or Umar, ALi , Ahmed are gd

nevesirth
whers bro sweeney? are u still online?

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:27 PM
hmm yes, funny, we dnt have ny members frm dis bro's end
oh khayr hoping som1 wil turn up

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
alamualikum.
People stay on topic ... were woffling on... lets help the brother Insha'Allaah.
We shouldn't think of a name yet, the brother should think about reverting first and getting all the knowledge he can about Islam. Lets gave Dawah.

There's no use to search for a name that can be done anytime but finiding the truth about Islam is hard for people who are not muslims.. *Talking from my own experience*.
Lets try to help the brother in the best ability we can.. we can't force but can help.. I think names can come at end but finding the truth is hard..

Brother start researching about Islam.. Find your way to get a muslim who can help you.. God wills.
Brother Islamasweeny you should not think about a name yet but about the religion first :)

Ask away our questions.. were here to help yo

Take care
u absolutely right.

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
and we r all discussing about da bro, and he;s decided to go offline, oh well

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
ya he logged of

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:30 PM
maybe he needs some time to reflect. what if we posted some usefull links about islam for him to read? i think tht will help him

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:35 PM
no, he knws alot of background information about islamd, odviously frm this wonderful site, what he now needs is help in practsing and he needs to begin by gettin that kind of atmosphere in a mosque, which he finds very difficult, also he is rlly nervous and worried,
but i dnt knw y he dissapeard off like that, oh khair he'll cum back hopefully, because at least no1 is being harsh to him or confusing him now, alhamdulilllah :smile:

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:36 PM
maybe he needs some time to reflect. what if we posted some usefull links about islam for him to read? i think tht will help him
here are som links

Introducion to Islam
Muhammed
The Quran
Five pillars of Islam
Muslim Festivals

nevesirth
09-23-2007, 08:38 PM
no, he knws alot of background information about islamd, odviously frm this wonderful site, what he now needs is help in practsing and he needs to begin by gettin that kind of atmosphere in a mosque, which he finds very difficult, also he is rlly nervous and worried,
but i dnt knw y he dissapeard off like that, oh khair he'll cum back hopefully, because at least no1 is being harsh to him or confusing him now, alhamdulilllah :smile:
ok, then he'll need some1 who lives close to him to help

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
i'm sure there r some muslim brothers in his skool
mayb he can ask dem 4 help

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Salamualikum.
We can help by doing dua'ah insha'Allaah.

we just post some good useful links for the brother and leave it to the brother to ask any questions he wants to... :)

I will ask brother if he wants this thread to remain or not insha'Allaah..

Ma'assalama

3isha
09-23-2007, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah421
i'm sure there r some muslim brothers in his skool
mayb he can ask dem 4 help
no sis, there are;nt ny muslims in his school
:S

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Salamualikum.
Everyone RELAX and just listen to this

Media Tags are no longer supported

Ma'assalama

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:58 PM
nice :thumbs_up

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-03-2007, 04:07 PM
Thank you brothers ans sisters for supporting me thank you Kiitygal for starting this thread it is great.

Kittygyal
10-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Thank you brothers ans sisters for supporting me thank you Kiitygal for starting this thread it is great.
No worries mate and it's Kittygyal :)

Thought of reverting yet? or seen anyone to talk about?

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-03-2007, 04:32 PM
just talked to a guy called Anhar the nicest guy i have spoke to.

Kittygyal
10-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Thats good to hear but what happened then?

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-03-2007, 04:41 PM
He told me how i can convert...He also said i could go into Mosque but he also said in what ever clothes you like i dont believe that.

Kittygyal
10-03-2007, 04:50 PM
He told me how i can convert...He also said i could go into Mosque but he also said in what ever clothes you like i dont believe that.
So if he said all that then why aint you goign then? If you really wanted to revert bro then obviously you would have made your first move. Look i wanted to revert and i have so im sure if your eager to then you WILL there's no 'BUTS' or 'ANDS' in this situation bro. Try understanding man.

It's been long time now bro go for it man.

Anywho g2g gud luck and hurry up and do sumet :playing:

Woodrow
10-03-2007, 10:18 PM

Nobody is going to notice the clothes an inquirer wears to the Mosque as long as it is modest. we have no specific clothing required, just guidlines for modesty. Nearly all shirt and pants outfits worn by the typical male will be acceptable. About the only thing that would cause problems would be see through tops, shorts or tee shirts with slogans.

To be honest you do not even need to go to a Mosque to revert. You can revert this very second by saying “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah” with sincerity. the second you say that with full intent and sincerity to be Muslim, you are Muslim, just as much Muslim as a person born in Islam and has been following Islam for a lifetime. By saying the shahadah you have promised to follow Islam, which will begin with learning and following the 5 Pillars. Of course you will want to repeat the shahadah at the Masjid the very first time you visit one.

3isha
10-04-2007, 07:56 PM
mashallah. i told u didnt i, lol
well if u not sure about something, please so let him know

3isha
10-04-2007, 07:58 PM
and Anhar was actually wonderin about ure name?:?

any ideas bro?:?

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-06-2007, 08:16 PM
I said Abdul Hussain of course but he said that this name was too Asian he is very helpful and caring.

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Salamualikum.
^ So when your planing on reverting then?

Brother the name doesn't have to come first that can come later by bro. First just plan on revertion if you want to thoe not forcing. :)

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-06-2007, 08:23 PM
I agree iam going to go to a prayer session soon at my local Mosque thanks to Anhar.

3isha
10-06-2007, 08:27 PM
^^yeah , alhamdulillah u r happy, since u gt in touch with ANhar, :smile:

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 08:29 PM
Brother you don't need to go to a prayer session when reverting like brother Wordrobe actually stated you can actually revert now but seriously you need the intention bro.

I think you should read this carefuly again.

To be honest you do not even need to go to a Mosque to revert. You can revert this very second by saying “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah” with sincerity. the second you say that with full intent and sincerity to be Muslim, you are Muslim, just as much Muslim as a person born in Islam and has been following Islam for a lifetime. By saying the shahadah you have promised to follow Islam, which will begin with learning and following the 5 Pillars. Of course you will want to repeat the shahadah at the Masjid the very first time you visit one.

ISLAMASWEENEY
10-06-2007, 08:30 PM
i have just converted what a magnificent moment in my life Allah Akbar.

Kittygyal
10-06-2007, 08:37 PM
i have just converted what a magnificent moment in my life Allah Akbar.
O Really?

Masha'Allaah.. Allaah Hu Akbar..

Welcome to Islam brother.

Woodrow
10-06-2007, 09:53 PM
this thread is now replaced with wonderful news.

SEE: http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...revertion.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!