/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Online dating

sudais1
09-20-2007, 11:52 PM
this was taken from another forum but its hilarious

A married couple who didn't realise they were chatting each other up on the internet are divorcing.

Sana Klaric and husband Adnan, who used the names "Sweetie" and "Prince of Joy" in an online chatroom, spent hours telling each other about their marriage troubles, Metro.co.uk reported.

The truth emerged when the two turned up for a date. Now the pair, from Zenica in central Bosnia, are divorcing after accusing each other of being unfaithful.

"I was suddenly in love. It was amazing. We seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriage. How right that turned out to be," Sana, 27, said.

Adnan, 32, said: "I still find it hard to believe that Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years".

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...012895,00.html

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-21-2007, 12:09 AM
wow

sudais1
09-21-2007, 12:24 AM
small world isnt it lol

NoName55
09-21-2007, 12:43 AM
I do not find it hilarious but sad sad sad. probably those 2 learned their Islam from a website,(not too unlike this one) instead of Holy Quraan and Sunnah of Prophets (may peace be upon them all)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-21-2007, 01:25 AM
:sl:
JazakumAllahu Khairun for sharing that unbelievable story Br.Sudais. Its indeed hilarious:zip:
:w: :thankyou:

NoName55
09-21-2007, 01:36 AM
It is not hilarious but shameful, and there is a lesson in it for us all, or it is a lesson for those with commonsense. those two committed (probably without realising/knowing) Z*** a serious offense against Shariah.

Intisar
09-21-2007, 01:44 AM
:sl: Yeah I read that before and it is funny. Akhee Noname, lighten up. The fact that they're both in denial of doing something so haraam is hilarious. She blames him for betrayal not realizing that she was having an affair. But the real question is, is this still considered an affair even though she cheated on her husband...WITH her husband? ^o)

NoName55
09-21-2007, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sister-Ameena*
:sl: Yeah I read that before and it is funny. Akhee Noname, lighten up. The fact that they're both in denial of doing something so haraam is hilarious. She blames him for betrayal not realizing that she was having an affair. But the real question is, is this still considered an affair even though she cheated on her husband...WITH her husband? ^o)
:w:

thanks Ukhti, if you put it like that, then I'll try to look at it again

is this still considered an affair even though she cheated on her husband...WITH her husband?
absolutely! yes, haram intention makes it just that: a haram, illicit affair

Isambard
09-21-2007, 03:26 AM
I dont get it. They discovered the other wonderful again by letting go of personal barriers (via internet) and showed they are indeed compatable with each other much more than either thought.

Something like that would be a revelation to re-kindle a marriage not destroy it

جوري
09-21-2007, 03:44 AM
^^ nah.. people are seldom honest in these chat rooms.. hence on 20/20 they constantly have interviews and commentaries for having busted pederasts and molestors in these under cover investigations...

The rest probably do just the same, use phony pics, and borrowed charm to lure an unsuspecting roué.. as far as I am concerned they deserve each other.. I must admit I wish I were there to catch it all on polaroid

ahsan28
09-21-2007, 07:27 AM
I wish they don't get separated, done is done and can't be retrieved, they can say sorry to each other and continue with their married life.

rozeena
09-21-2007, 08:12 AM
thats crazy! yeh hope dey dnt separate jus learn fromder mistake n carry on

snakelegs
09-21-2007, 09:04 AM
;D this thread is just plain funny, in several different ways at once. ;D

IbnAbdulHakim
09-21-2007, 09:09 AM
see this is why we shudnt hold on to the past lol, if they just let the petty things go im sure they could have a good marriage

Malaikah
09-21-2007, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
I do not find it hilarious but sad sad sad. probably those 2 learned their Islam from a website,(not too unlike this one) instead of Holy Quraan and Sunnah of Prophets (may peace be upon them all)

Alhamdulilah, if they had visited LI they would have known how haram their actions were.

~Taalibah~
09-21-2007, 09:21 AM
Lol, its hilarious in a way but also very sorry.Just shows the state in which the Ummah is in.

bnAbdulHakim
see this is why we shudnt hold on to the past lol, if they just let the petty things go im sure they could have a good marriage
Thats so true!

snakelegs
09-21-2007, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Alhamdulilah, if they had visited LI they would have known how haram their actions were.
true.

ahsan28
09-21-2007, 09:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
see this is why we shudnt hold on to the past
Men forget everything and women remember everything :cry:

Al-Zaara
09-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Selam aleykum, wow what weird news. :exhausted

What point are you trying to make? We can't judgde their knowledge on Islam based on this, but we can certianly make a conclusion that none of them are using common sense (accusing each other for cheating).

format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
this was taken from another forum but its hilarious

A married couple who didn't realise they were chatting each other up on the internet are divorcing.

Sana Klaric and husband Adnan, who used the names "Sweetie" and "Prince of Joy" in an online chatroom, spent hours telling each other about their marriage troubles, Metro.co.uk reported.

The truth emerged when the two turned up for a date. Now the pair, from Zenica in central Bosnia, are divorcing after accusing each other of being unfaithful.

"I was suddenly in love. It was amazing. We seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriage. How right that turned out to be," Sana, 27, said.

Adnan, 32, said: "I still find it hard to believe that Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years".

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegrap...012895,00.html

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
But I stopped laughing when I read that man's name. I know someone with that name and it just made me go :X.

lol

IbnAbdulHakim
09-21-2007, 09:40 AM
A self-professed playboy in France spent nearly six months chatting up a sensual-sounding woman online before arranging to meet. But when they did, he got the mother of all surprises.
^ LOL that did the trick!!!! i didnt need to read anymore, LOOOL "MOTHER of all suprises" hahaha ;D

ahsan28
09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
:( :confused: :eek: :uhwhat

Wastage of six months. Had he diverted the same attention towards his studies, would have secured ist position.

Problems of the heart ;D

Nothing can be done :D

Al-Zaara
09-21-2007, 09:53 AM
SubhanAllah... :offended: Astagfirullah!! :offended:

Those cases have 2 things in common, 1. In both it was someone close to them 2. In both cases the usernames were with the words "Sweet" and "Prince of". What a coincident. :hiding:

rozeena
09-21-2007, 09:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
:sl: If you think that is bad, check this. :offended:

err yuck!+o(

Isambard
09-21-2007, 12:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
SubhanAllah... :offended: Astagfirullah!! :offended:

Those cases have 2 things in common, 1. In both it was someone close to them 2. In both cases the usernames were with the words "Sweet" and "Prince of". What a coincident. :hiding:
Never trust someone with a cute sounding adjective in front of their name!:thumbs_up

Woodrow
09-21-2007, 01:03 PM
Now that the shock and laughter have reached a peak. It is time to think of a constructive purpose this can have and not as simply comedy.

Keep in mind in each case each party was under the belief that the other person was who they believe.

The truth is all of the people were who they said they were, they just exposed a side of themselves they had not shown to those closest to them in person.

How, different these two scenarios would have been if all parties had been honest, had truly had the the best interest of the other as their intent, and had not tried to turn their goals into self satisfaction.

If they had all simply lived life honestly and had tried to please God(swt) rather than themselves, they could have been very happy people with genuine pure thoughts about those closest to them.

Let us not laugh at these poor misguided people, let us learn and see how easy that we can ruin lives, when we do not seek to live a pure life.

Too many of us mistake pleasure and gratification for happiness. Seek happiness first and the proper pleasures and gratification will be a part of it. Seek pleasure and gratification first and we may miss happiness.

Keltoi
09-21-2007, 01:13 PM
I heard this story on the radio, but it didn't mention they were Muslim. The main question would be "who" they were on the internet as opposed to reality.

As Woodrow mentioned, many people think they can find what is missing in their lives somewhere "out there", instead of focusing on how to improve the lives that are right in front of them. It is actually sad if you get over the quirky way in which this marriage ended.

NoName55
09-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Originally Posted by NoName55

What point are you trying to make? We can't judgde their knowledge on Islam based on this, but we can certianly make a conclusion that none of them are using common sense (accusing each other for cheating).
This thread alone should give you clue as to the calibre of this site

3 replies out out of 27 did not see their situation as tragic and laughed at them

then there this so called advice forum on this site where tens of differing answers are given, when there can only be one correct way.

More I read this site, more I think that out of the current staff only one is using COMMONSENSE, every one else seems to just love copy pasting or showing off in various other ways.

wa salam alaikum

wa salam alaikum

Al-Zaara
09-21-2007, 06:39 PM
probably those 2 learned their Islam from a website,(not too unlike this one)

What point are you trying to make?
Selam brother, I was focusing on that part only, not the part about it being sad, because quite frankly I agreed with you on that one.

This thread alone should give you clue as to the calibre of this site

then there this so called advice forum on this site where tens of differing answers are given, when there can only be one correct way.
But some people's problems can have more ways of dealing, all of them correct in their ways.

More I read this site, more I think that out of the current staff only one is using COMMONSENSE, every one else seems to just love copy pasting or showing off in various other ways.

wa salam alaikum

wa salam alaikum
´

Elhamdulillah, I myself am glad we've got uncle Woodrow who knows how to deal with hot-tempered members and other kinds of troublemakers. Elhamdulillah.

But we shouldn't go further off-topic brother, if you've got complaints about the staff, forward them to the admins or supermods, please.

Selam aleykum

ISLAMASWEENEY
09-21-2007, 06:42 PM
lol what a ruin of a life lol

Al-Zaara
09-21-2007, 06:44 PM
Now that the shock and laughter have reached a peak. It is time to think of a constructive purpose this can have and not as simply comedy.

Keep in mind in each case each party was under the belief that the other person was who they believe.

The truth is all of the people were who they said they were, they just exposed a side of themselves they had not shown to those closest to them in person.

How, different these two scenarios would have been if all parties had been honest, had truly had the the best interest of the other as their intent, and had not tried to turn their goals into self satisfaction.

If they had all simply lived life honestly and had tried to please God(swt) rather than themselves, they could have been very happy people with genuine pure thoughts about those closest to them.

Let us not laugh at these poor misguided people, let us learn and see how easy that we can ruin lives, when we do not seek to live a pure life.

Too many of us mistake pleasure and gratification for happiness. Seek happiness first and the proper pleasures and gratification will be a part of it. Seek pleasure and gratification first and we may miss happiness.

Actually, this is a good post to close the thread by, mashaAllah

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.