/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Md Mashud
09-21-2007, 01:08 AM
Beutiful video, brought a tear to my eye :cry: .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4hF9tuBJZk

Just try skip the advertisement at the start.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Imaan
11-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Mashallah, such truth, what would our beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) think?......I pray Allah (swt) guides us all, and we remain steadfast in our deen, ameen....it is extremely important to be better muslims, to increase knowledge, STRENGTHEN our imaan, increase our taqwa, we will not survive within this world without Allah and His guidance, Oh Allah please guide us all, inshallah....ameen.

Jazakhallah bro for the link, I will surely show others.

Khayal
11-08-2007, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Imaan
Mashallah, such truth, what would our beloved Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) think?......I pray Allah (swt) guides us all, and we remain steadfast in our deen, ameen....it is extremely important to be better muslims, to increase knowledge, STRENGTHEN our imaan, increase our taqwa, we will not survive within this world without Allah and His guidance, Oh Allah please guide us all, inshallah....ameen.

Jazakhallah bro for the link, I will surely show others.
:sl:

InshaAllah n Aameen!

MashaAllah beautiful sharing, Jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Camomilla
11-08-2007, 05:27 PM
I don't know, but the video is not showing, I mean It's not working.
Ameen to the dua and bro thanx for the share, Jazakallah Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.