/* */

PDA

View Full Version : * I'M Going to Hajj inshAllah*

Helena
09-21-2007, 11:03 AM
:sl:

After 3 years of longing and praying and alhamdulilah am returning to my desired place.....alhamdulilah...

Most/least of u may be aware of me.. i was known as helena, Haji_Helena, Traveller, Labbayk and now back to my original user name 'Helena'....as my posts revolved around hajj...remember??....its been a while....

And guess wot???...

Erm with the will of Allah(swt) we ( dad, mum, lil bro and moi) are performing hajj on the 15th ( on the 17th dec falls Day of Arafat) of December inshAllah... :D :D :D ...Alhamdulilah...

We've booked 4tickets either for 5th of December till 5th of January or 9th of December till 29th of December. But most preferable will be going on the 5th dec until 5th jan ( 31 days in Saudi Arabia).....inshAllah...:D :D :D ...Alhamdulilah..... :D :D :D ....

So please remember me in your dua inshAllah...:happy:

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-21-2007, 11:04 AM
wow!!! congrats! im happy for you. please pray that i be there also soon.

------
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
:salamext:

Congratulations, Mashaa Allaah! Pray for me plz!

Helena
09-21-2007, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
wow!!! congrats! im happy for you. please pray that i be there also soon.

inshAllah will make dua..that we all travel and make that special journey..and may Allah(swt) call us all soon inshAllah...Ameen..:cry: :cry:

im sooooo excited sis....overwhelmed......cant believe it.....:cry: :cry: .....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Helena
09-21-2007, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muj4h1d4

Congratulations, Mashaa Allaah! Pray for me plz!
Jazakillahu'kairan sis..:D :D :D ..

i'll surely remember all LI bro/sis in my dua inshAllah...and i'll take every bodies name down..inshAllah....:shade:

*~Sofia~*
09-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Salam sister :)

awwwww u must be sooooo happy rite now :D :D ur sooo very lucky sister that u are able to make the journey :)
Very very happy for u sister ---> :D
Make du'a for the ummah inshallah.
I pray that Allah(swt) makes the journey easy for you and ur family and also accepts all ur efforts :) ameen.

i guess ur probably preparing for it now eh? u ready? neway..

W'salam

oh yeh, u mite bump into my grandparents and ma aunty an cuzins while ur there :lol: they goin this year too inshallah :D

Helena
09-21-2007, 11:51 AM
jazakillahu kairan for ur beautiful comment and dua sis...

and ameen...

yeap yeap im prep myself by learning diff duas/surahs inshAllah....:smile: :smile: ..and revising some notes on hajj.....alhamdulilah...

erm two months 14days left....:uuh: :D .....Hope to bump into ur family members....:smile: ...

I still cant believe im finally going..a dream that came true.....subanAllah...:D :'( ...

IbnAbdulHakim
09-21-2007, 11:54 AM
SIS MAKE DUA 4 ME THAT ALLAH KEEP ME N MY FAMILY ON SIRATUL MUSTAQEEM PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT FORGET ME IN UR DUAS PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhaNAllah, Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!!!

rozeena
09-21-2007, 12:05 PM
congrats sis! pls do dua 4 us,

S_87
09-21-2007, 02:58 PM

Alhumdulillah sister inshaAllah the run up to the time you leave will go easy, youll get all you need in time and may Allah accept your hajj

sevgi
09-21-2007, 03:16 PM

congrats.

i think u shud jst print out the member list and read evry nick out at every prayer time...it mite take long tho...+o( :D

jst kidding...inshallah remember me also in ur duas in such a holy place...i need it...

maybe jst say "all my LI bros n siss" or all the members in general...

peace.dnt forget us.

Helena
09-21-2007, 03:17 PM
jazakillahu kairan...

i will remember everyone of u in my dua inshAllah especially in the day of Arafat ..subanAllah beautiful and the longest dua...:cry: :cry: :cry: ...I cant wait to go there....:cry: :cry: :cry: ..and experience the amazing and spiritual journey again inshAllah..

ok...i need ur actual names ( but it will be quiet hard to memorise it)...

but i'll try inshAllah..( will list all ur names in a piece of paper)..

Sofia
irfah
amani ( is that ur name sis)
Mazed
rozeena
maryam
erm Alpha dude?...:? ...

sevgi
09-21-2007, 03:19 PM
sevgi is my name..

Helena
09-21-2007, 03:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye

maybe jst say "all my LI bros n siss" or all the members in general...

peace.dnt forget us.

hmmm....that sounds easier sis....hope thats ok with other akhis/ukhtees? sevgi..beautiful name sis....mashAllah...

*~Sofia~*
09-21-2007, 05:01 PM
jazakillahu kairan for ur beautiful comment and dua sis...
it's okkkk :D

yeap yeap im prep myself by learning diff duas/surahs inshAllah.... ..and revising some notes on hajj.....alhamdulilah...
dats wiked...that's wot ma grandparents hav bin doin for the past few weeks too!

erm two months 14days left.... .....Hope to bump into ur family members.... ...
lol, i dnt blame ya, but i wud be counting the hours, mins and seconds too! :okay:
I still cant believe im finally going..a dream that came true.....subanAllah... ...
Subhanallah im soo happy for u sister :D im getting all excited for u lol das how i was wen my other cuzins went, but Allah(swt) will call me one day too inshallah :D[QUOTE=Helena;832237]hmmm....that sounds easier sis....hope thats ok with other akhis/ukhtees? QUOTE]

awwww sis, it's fiiine, just as long as u memba us all :D it's kull wiv us :)

W'salam
x

Soulja Girl
09-21-2007, 05:10 PM

You are sooo lucky Sister! Anywayz, remember us all in your Duas! :)

snakelegs
09-21-2007, 07:01 PM
congratulations!!! you will have to tell us all about it when you come back.:sunny:

'Abd al-Baari
09-21-2007, 07:04 PM

Congratulations! sister..Mashallah thats great news

Please remeber us all in your duas Inshallah

Kittygyal
09-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Salamualikum.
REMEMBER me for definate please k??

Make lots of dua'ah for me please sis!!

I got toothake and gums kill now grr :cry: :cry:

anywho Masha'Allaah yo going back...

Take some pics *If u can*

Love ya and will missh u :( But hey im happy for yo :) :) :) :)

Safe Journey and return back A.S.A.P

Have a WONDERRRRRRFUL time there and make most of it :)

Much love gone out to ma sista

Ma'assalama

Intisar
09-21-2007, 10:59 PM
:sl: That's wonderful news ukhtee, keep the Ummah in your du'as insha'allah. Mabrook! :D

Helena
09-22-2007, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

You are sooo lucky Sister! Anywayz, remember us all in your Duas! :)

Jazakillahu'kairan sis.....Allah(swt) has accepted my dua..alhamdulilah...its truly amazing...

InshAllah i will remember you all in my dua! To make your paths clear and fulfill it with happiness and mercy inshAllah.

snakelegs
congratulations!!! you will have to tell us all about it when you come back.
Thanks snakelegs. This will be my second time going to hajj inshAllah. I have shared my previous experiences in my threads. But i will be more then happy/glad to share this truly breathtaking, emotional, spiritual and amazing journey. :cry: :D ..inshAllah...

Abdullah2907

Congratulations! sister..Mashallah thats great news

Please remeber us all in your duas Inshallah
:w: brother!!!:D :D :D ..yeap i still cant believe im going there...:uuh: :ooh: ...but nearer the time....it will sink in inshAllah....:smile: ..

Sister-Ameena*
That's wonderful news ukhtee, keep the Ummah in your du'as insha'allah. Mabrook!
I will make dua for the ummah. May Allah(swt) shower us with mercy and may our shadow be Islam inshAllah!!!

Helena
09-22-2007, 02:43 PM

Sis kittygyal wrote:

Salamualikum.
:w: sister...:D

REMEMBER me for definate please k??
How can i possibly forget u ukhtee....u will be remembered inshAllah..:)

Make lots of dua'ah for me please sis!!
It is my duty to make dua for the ummah inshAllah.:)
I got toothake and gums kill now grr :cry: :cry:
is it due to wisdom teeth/tooth? or gum infection sis?? My wisdom teeth are growing...subanAllah the pain....its killing me....cant eat properly..:cry:

anywho Masha'Allaah yo going back...

Take some pics *If u can*
Yeap i've been called for one more time..Alhamdulilah...hope i fulfill my goals there inshAllah..Pray for me plzzzzzzzzz:cry: If i have time i will take loadsa picture....:D :D

Love ya and will missh u :( But hey im happy for yo :) :) :) :)

Safe Journey and return back A.S.A.P

Have a WONDERRRRRRFUL time there and make most of it :)

Much love gone out to ma sista
Jazakillahu'kairan sister...:) :) .....love ya tooo...:D :D

Helena
09-22-2007, 02:48 PM
kinda forgot to mention this akhis/ukhtees:

i'm overwhelmed...way way excited after 3yrs im returning to my desired place...Alhamdulilah...

..so it is def booked for 5th December until 5th January inshAllah..... :D :D :D

we are gona first arrive in Madinah shorif and stay there for 8 days inshAllah..and then go to Makkah shorif and relax/prep for hajj in that two days inshAllah....on the 15th of Dec hajj will take place....( 5days of hajj)

..and after that.......23days will be spent in Makkah shorif inshAllah..... :D :D :D ...Alhamdulilah.....

Kittygyal
09-22-2007, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Helena

Sis kittygyal wrote:

:w: sister...:D

How can i possibly forget u ukhtee....u will be remembered inshAllah..:)

It is my duty to make dua for the ummah inshAllah.:)

is it due to wisdom teeth/tooth? or gum infection sis?? My wisdom teeth are growing...subanAllah the pain....its killing me....cant eat properly..:cry:

Yeap i've been called for one more time..Alhamdulilah...hope i fulfill my goals there inshAllah..Pray for me plzzzzzzzzz:cry: If i have time i will take loadsa picture....:D :D

Jazakillahu'kairan sister...:) :) .....love ya tooo...:D :D
Masha'Allaah.. :D

Wish i go soon aswel maybe in few years insha'Allaah :statisfie

No-One can forget me Ha? :p

Ya it's our duty to make dua'ah for everyone.

No sister it's my silver tooth which i got put in... it hurts when i get a cold thing hitting against it.. too too sensitive man :cry: :cry: ... I tried Sensodine but not works... abit better thoe today.

Insha'Allaah you will and don't cry be happy man >> Happy >>> :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Like i said when you have time then take pictures.. *Better be good this time :X*

Ma'assalama xx

Al-Zaara
09-22-2007, 02:57 PM
Aleykum selam wa rahmetallahu wa barakthu,

SubhanAllah!! I'm very happy for you sister, being able to do Hajj is truly a blessing!!
Make the most out of your journey, inshaAllah and don't forget to make lots of duas, for yourself, your family and the Ummah!

MashaAllah, 4 more Muslims going to Hajj... mashaAllah, Muslims worldwide are doing their best to please Allah... :smile:

I pray for you a safe, blessed and wonderful journey and also, a safe return bi'idhnillah.

Muslimgal
09-23-2007, 03:33 PM

After 3 years of longing and praying and alhamdulilah am returning to my desired place.....alhamdulilah...

Most/least of u may be aware of me.. i was known as helena, Haji_Helena, Traveller, Labbayk and now back to my original user name 'Helena'....as my posts revolved around hajj...remember??....its been a while....

And guess wot???...

Erm with the will of Allah(swt) we ( dad, mum, lil bro and moi) are performing hajj on the 15th ( on the 17th dec falls Day of Arafat) of December inshAllah... :D :D :D ...Alhamdulilah...

We've booked 4tickets either for 5th of December till 5th of January or 9th of December till 29th of December. But most preferable will be going on the 5th dec until 5th jan ( 31 days in Saudi Arabia).....inshAllah...:D :D :D ...Alhamdulilah..... :D :D :D ....

So please remember me in your dua inshAllah...:happy:

Lucky u!! Make dua 4 me wen ur there plz! :)

ayesha309
09-24-2007, 08:45 PM
wow sis.....you are Masha'Allah very lucky. I went last year, and my only desire is to go back again and again and again

jb17
09-25-2007, 04:00 AM
Wow you are very lucky to do this... congrats and I hope you do have a good time. I wouldn't make you add my name to your list, or any of my family's name but if you could just think of us that would be good enough :)

Hopefully one day I will go!

jannah1
09-25-2007, 04:34 AM

MashaAllah Mabruk, Ive read in yr previous thread how bad u wanted to go to Haj, Alhamdullillah Allah answer yr prayers. InshaAllah you will reap all the rewards there praying 40 prayers (Hadith: you'll be safe from the hell fire InshaAllah if you perform 40 prayers in the Prophets Mosque in jamaah)Do you know that you'll get 100,000 hasanat just by praying one salat in Masjidil Haram SubhanaAllah.

InshaAllah Im going on 12th Dec, InshaAllah Im going to perform my haj rituals then stay in Makkah for a week after that to madinah for 9 days, so hopefully we might bumped into each other in Arafah or Mina, you never know.:)

Haj Mabrur InshaAllah. Dont forget to climb the Mountains of Hira and Thur and Nur InshaAllah:) You'll see a beautiful view of Masjidil Haram from Mt Hira especially at nite.:) Its so cool.

Helena
11-21-2007, 09:57 AM
[QUOTE=Kittygyal;832783]

Wish i go soon aswel maybe in few years insha'Allaah :statisfie
inshAllah u will be called soon.....

No-One can forget me Ha? :p
nope no-one can forget our daroon sister....u better not forget me...but its been a while since i've posted here.....but do remember me in ur dua inshAllah.

Insha'Allaah you will and don't cry be happy man >> Happy >>> :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
sis it is happy tears....i cant believe im going and am i worthy enough to see it again...:cry::cry:
Like i said when you have time then take pictures.. *Better be good this time :X*
dont worry i'll take piccy with my bro phone....inshAllah..

Helena
11-21-2007, 10:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Aleykum selam wa rahmetallahu wa barakthu,

SubhanAllah!! I'm very happy for you sister, being able to do Hajj is truly a blessing!!
Make the most out of your journey, inshaAllah and don't forget to make lots of duas, for yourself, your family and the Ummah!

MashaAllah, 4 more Muslims going to Hajj... mashaAllah, Muslims worldwide are doing their best to please Allah... :smile:

I pray for you a safe, blessed and wonderful journey and also, a safe return bi'idhnillah.
it is truly a barakah and rahma from Allah(swt) that i able to carry this action out....:cry::cry:....alhamdulilah..

Allahu Akbaar...:cry::cry:...

inshAllah dua is our weapon....alhamdulilah..

Ummu Sufyaan
11-21-2007, 10:01 AM
:ooh: how exciting!! u may be praying behind sh's sudais and shuraim. lol i wanna pray behind them imsad lol.
p.s welcome back.

Helena
11-21-2007, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimgal
Lucky u!! Make dua 4 me wen ur there plz! :)
inshAllah sis...

jb17
Wow you are very lucky to do this... congrats and I hope you do have a good time. I wouldn't make you add my name to your list, or any of my family's name but if you could just think of us that would be good enough

Hopefully one day I will go!
inshAllah i make dua for u and ur family....it is a duty upon on muslims to make dua for each other...inshAllah...and may Allah(swt) give u tawfiq to come to his place inshAllah..ameen

Ayesha000
wow sis.....you are Masha'Allah very lucky. I went last year, and my only desire is to go back again and again and again
mashAllah sis....share ur experience? has it changed much ukhtee??? how long did u stay for??

true say,when i return back my desire will be to go back there again and again inshAllah...:cry::cry:

jannah1

MashaAllah Mabruk, Ive read in yr previous thread how bad u wanted to go to Haj, Alhamdullillah Allah answer yr prayers. InshaAllah you will reap all the rewards there praying 40 prayers (Hadith: you'll be safe from the hell fire InshaAllah if you perform 40 prayers in the Prophets Mosque in jamaah)Do you know that you'll get 100,000 hasanat just by praying one salat in Masjidil Haram SubhanaAllah.
subanAllah...

InshaAllah Im going on 12th Dec, InshaAllah Im going to perform my haj rituals then stay in Makkah for a week after that to madinah for 9 days, so hopefully we might bumped into each other in Arafah or Mina, you never know.
when are returning ukhtee?? i hope we do see each other inshAllah (pass me ur msn add via pm inshallah)

Haj Mabrur InshaAllah. Dont forget to climb the Mountains of Hira and Thur and Nur InshaAllah You'll see a beautiful view of Masjidil Haram from Mt Hira especially at nite. Its so cool.
and hajj mabrur to u too sis...

i'll try my best to fullfill this action after Hajj inshAllah..

Helena
11-21-2007, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
:ooh: how exciting!! u may be praying behind sh's sudais and shuraim. lol i wanna pray behind them imsad lol.
p.s welcome back.
jazakillahu'kair sis.....and one day u will pray with them inshAllah...

13days to go before i head to my dsetined/desired place...inshAllah...

currently in the process of learning duas , packing, cleaning,eashing/ironing cloths and so forth...

ya Allah......the excitement of Hajj...neiter i can eat prop or sleep.....13 days to go.....inshAllah....

IbnAbdulHakim
11-21-2007, 10:15 AM
please do remember me in your dua's, may Allaah accept your hajj.

make dua that Allaah make me a martyr, im serious, please, jizaKAllaahu khair

assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah

Helena
12-03-2007, 03:39 PM
Assalamu’alikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

I’m travelling to my desired and destined place and performing ‘Hajj’ inshAllah. It is rahma and barakah from Allah (swt) that I’ve been invited again. Allahu Akbar

Therefore I hope I will become even closer to Allah (swt) and build my taqwa and share the love and fear for my creator until the last breath escapes my lips. inshAllah..

Soo on that note farewell LI akhees/ukhtees. Forgive me for the sake of Allah (swt) if I’ve caused any harm or a flare on the LI forum. I do apologise for my inappropriate behaviour.

And lastly please make dua for me inshAllah.

Sister Helena

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Salamualikum

^ insha'Allaah and do remember what i told ya :), will always love ya and course remember ya in ma dua'ahs insha'Allaah you do the same and also do forgive me if im been a pain!..

Safe journey to - Back

May Allaah call us all Amin

Ma'assalama

Pure Imaan
12-03-2007, 04:37 PM
ALHUMDULILLAH sista, I am very happy for you, my friend and her family, also my other relatives are going to Hajj as well. I hope I go one day INSHALLAH. Happiness engulfs me when someone says they are making that special journey, alhumdullilah, make dua for me also inshallah sister.

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=Helena;869478]
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

inshAllah u will be called soon.....

nope no-one can forget our daroon sister....u better not forget me...but its been a while since i've posted here.....but do remember me in ur dua inshAllah.

sis it is happy tears....i cant believe im going and am i worthy enough to see it again...:cry::cry:

dont worry i'll take piccy with my bro phone....inshAllah..
Salamualikum.

Insha'Allaah!! Insha'Allaah!! Insha'Allaah!!

Aww happy tears aww sis (((Hugz))).. Believe it sis and come back and im wait for ma pressie :X

Aww me can't forget you either and never will manz, ya im rememba all the ummah in ma dua'ahs insha'Allaah gyal!

Insha'Allaah try sis.

Ma'assalama

Haji_usmaan
12-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Assalam

Hajj Mabrur

May Allah SWT accept your and your family's Hajj Insallah

Please Dua for me as I'm going through A levels and it's tough
Asslalam Walaikum

Helena
12-03-2007, 06:48 PM
yep its truly unbelievable im actually going to Hajj.....subanAllah.....Allah(swt) surely has put mercy and barakah upon me and my family.

Sometimes i ask and think to myself am i worthy enough to go Hajj?....:cry::cry:...O Allah accept my Hajj and when i return give me strengh and tawfiq to be in constant ibadah..inshAllah...:cry::cry:..

Last post and visit to LI..as i i'll be busy 2moro and wednesday i'll be on my way inshAllah...

Here i come oh Allah..here i come...:cry::cry:...

SATalha
12-03-2007, 06:55 PM
Hey make sure you make Dua for us:D or Mishty Bai will be upset:raging:

Helena
12-03-2007, 06:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Hey make sure you make Dua for us:D or Mishty Bai will be upset:raging:
misthi bhai ur hiding from the daroon ET crew..:uhwhat...( jus joking Akhee)..

on that note please do Forgive me for the sake of Allah(swt)..if unintentionally i acted inappropriately akhee ...):..and pass the message to sis Rahena

edil
12-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Masha'allah. Congradulation sis. Insha'allah remember us on your prayers especially during arafa.

SATalha
12-03-2007, 07:01 PM
Nah nothing like that just get to hooked and spend to much time on it....plus the website aint working for sum reason.

Helena
12-03-2007, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SATalha
Nah nothing like that just get to hooked and spend to much time on it....plus the website aint working for sum reason.
well its running perfectly mashAllah akhee....use it after 5th...lol...anyways i made a lil speech on ET show online on 1st of december... ( my farewell message and i did mention sis Rahena name..hope she heard it..)..

After i return it will be a new beginning and fresh start..inshAllah...in the way of Allah(swt)..my actions/words...for you only my creator....

and lastly:

Lastly, hope u all will benefit the 10 days of dhul hijjah inshAllah as in the Hadith it quotes:

" There are no days in which the good deeds are greater or more beloved by Allah than these 10 days,therefore praise and glorify Allah abundantly in these days." ( Muslim)

and relating to this hope you are able to fast on the day of Arafat inshAllah. In a hadith it quotes, " The reward for fasting the day of Arafat would cancel the sins committed in the year before and the year after that day." ( Muslim)...subanAllah...

oh yeah and not forgetting hope you have a daroon and enjoyable Eid inshAllah..

SATalha
12-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Ameeeeeeeen

ayesha309
12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
mashAllah sis....share ur experience? has it changed much ukhtee??? how long did u stay for??

My experience, well i had university so my whole trip was 2 weeks long since that was the time of the christmas holidays. so i stayed in Makka 3 days, then in hajj for 5 days then in Makka for 1 day then in Madina for 3 days.
as for advice to give to you
1) try to avoid all kinds of sins, shaytaan will be there and he will try his hardest to make you commit sins
2) when you get to Muzdalifa, try to do some duas, etc. for me i stood in line in Arafat for 6 hours to get to Muzdalifa. and i literally was standing for 6 hours, there was not enuff space for me to take a step. so by the time i got to Muzdalifa i was sooooo tired that i immeidately went to sleep and so i did not get much time to do dua, etc in Muzdalifah. Alhamdulillah i did something
3) another great problem with me was the bathrooms. the bathrooms were not the cleanest, and i was okay with that but it was the lines that bothered me, espeically since they were uncivilized. Allah says in Surat Al-Baqarah not to argue/fight etc when in Hajj but when you stand in line for the bathrooms at Mina, Arafat and Muzdalifa, the women push and shove and argue and fight and its terrible. and if you stand quietly, sometimes people keep going ahead of you in the line and you never get a chance to go to the bathroom. so just be prepared for the terrible bathroon lines
4) be prapred for walking a lot witha lack of sleep. In Mina i hope your tent is close to the Jamaraat. for me it was about a 45min walk to the Jamaraat and then like another 1hour and a half walk to Makkah so it would pretty tiring. So be prapred for lots and lots of walking and a lack of sleep. The tawaaf would probably take a long time as well. the best time for tawaaf that i found was right after fajr cuz thats when people will leave to eat. otherwise i did tawaaf on the roof (whcih takes about 3 hours) becuase on the ground its too crowded.
5) always be with your mehram, espeically when doing tawaaf on the ground; its soo crowded and during this crowded period there are some men who do WRONG things while you are trying to do your tawaaf and worship. this also causes you to fight and cuss them. hence always be with your mehram to avoid all such hassles. even on the streets of Makka, stay with your mehram
other than that, i loved it, i wish i was there for a longer time and i wish i could go again and again. i would kindly ask you to ask Allah to accept my hajj.

Helena
12-03-2007, 07:26 PM
jazakillahu'kair sis for that beautiful advice...may Allah(swt) reward you abundantly sis!!!

and may Allah(swt) give us tawfiq to make this special journey again again ukhtee...inshAllah...:cry::cry:..

sorry but has jamrat changed? has it been extended?? or??...i went there 3years ago....

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 07:29 PM
salamualikum

rememba me k?, big hug will do the job and a sloppy kissh

Ma'assalama

ayesha309
12-03-2007, 07:30 PM
well they've changed Jamraat significantly, like the pillars that represent shaytaan are now huge, so it is easier to pelt the shaytaan. And Alhamdulillah the Jamraat is a lot more civilizzed and easier, and everyoen goes in one direction. but then again, that was last year and i heard this year they've changed it so i dont know now. But im pretty sure the pillars representing the shaytaan have become bigger than three years ago

Helena
12-03-2007, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salamualikum

rememba me k?, big hug will do the job and a sloppy kissh

Ma'assalama
i will inshAllah...:D:D..mwah and big hug....i've been waiting since months and days...and now it will be hours/mins/secs...subanAllah....:D:D...:cry::cry:..

Helena
12-03-2007, 07:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ayesha000
well they've changed Jamraat significantly, like the pillars that represent shaytaan are now huge, so it is easier to pelt the shaytaan. And Alhamdulillah the Jamraat is a lot more civilizzed and easier, and everyoen goes in one direction. but then again, that was last year and i heard this year they've changed it so i dont know now. But im pretty sure the pillars representing the shaytaan have become bigger than three years ago

ok shukran ukhtee for ur info....:D:D...

SophiaCroft
12-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Good Luck and Congrats Sis! ^-^

Helena
12-03-2007, 07:40 PM
shukran ukhtee..

anyways im off now and i'll see you all in Jan inshAllah....

and please do remember me in your dua inshAllah...:D:D:D

:w::D:D:D..

Kittygyal
12-03-2007, 07:49 PM
i will inshAllah...:D:D..mwah and big hug....i've been waiting since months and days...and now it will be hours/mins/secs...subanAllah....:D:D...:cry::cry:..
Salamualikum.

*Geeting red, jelouse imsad*

Remember me in ur dua'ahs plz, be good

Ma'assalama

Ummu Sufyaan
12-04-2007, 10:48 AM
shukran ukhtee..

anyways im off now and i'll see you all in Jan inshAllah....

and please do remember me in your dua inshAllah...:D:D:D

:w::D:D:D..
im anticipating a 'hajj journal' from you when you return, inshallah. :okay::D
if you dont mind :hiding:

------
12-04-2007, 10:51 AM

Please remember me and my family in your du'a Inshaa Allaah, that we stay upon the Siraat ul Mustaqeem and die with the Kalimah on our lips :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.