/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 'Sweet Link'

farhan2
09-22-2007, 01:35 AM
Assalamu alaykum,

http://www.quranflash.com/

its absolutely amazing....
if you know of any other similar sites.. please post.. but i dought it.. iv been looking for one like this for a long time.:coolious:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-22-2007, 02:56 PM
Salamualikum.
This is cute masha'Allaah

But but.. hard to control the mouse to turn page over also the writing is ikle.

Overall Masha'Allaah

Ma'assalama

Ghira
09-22-2007, 07:38 PM
http://www.quranexplorer.com

Has my favorite reciter here.

nismoskys
09-27-2007, 05:41 AM
:sl:
subhanAllah, that's a really nice flash. Very slick.

I agree with Kittygyal though, that it's a little difficult to control the pages as well as to get around it, also since its entirely Arabic.

Also agree with Ghira, i prefer QuranExplorer.com I love their setup mashAllah and also the fact that Mishary Rashid is one of the available recitors.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zarmina
09-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Kittygyal
09-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Salamualikum.
I seen the one brother Ghira posted before and it's very nice along with english translation. Masha'Allaah
both are nice.. thank you brothers :D
Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.