/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help

mohammed farah
09-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Can someone please tell me how the GUI and the Command line perform the same task?:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme
09-23-2007, 04:08 PM
:sl:

they both provide a way for the user to communicate with the computer.

does that help?

:w:

Zarmina
09-27-2007, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme
:sl:

they both provide a way for the user to communicate with the computer.

does that help?

:w:

itsme,

I love your avatar. Is that you holding up the sign?

itsme
09-30-2007, 01:27 PM
Salaams!

No. I only chose this avatar from the list provided by islamicboard in my profile. I like the message it's showing. For me its totally true.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zarmina
09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme
Salaams!

No. I only chose this avatar from the list provided by islamicboard in my profile. I like the message it's showing. For me its totally true.
Me too. Totally true!

Danah
10-03-2007, 04:53 AM
The GUI and command line perform the same task of conecting the user with the computer but in different way. basically all of them perform the user tasks but the GUI mostly use the windowes and clicking on the mouse to perform tasks (like openning window), while the command line is just open the windowes or edit (or whatever) for the user by typing the command you want in the prompt.

I hope it can be helped brother

Danah
10-03-2007, 10:55 AM
since I am practicing now in command line, I guess these links can be useful for you if you want to know more about command line
http://http://www.tnd.com/camosun/el...dostutor1.html

doscmdhtml#internal -

it is an interesting way to deal with computer rather that using windowes

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!