/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tears turned into Rain? Strange Occurance...

SpeedInfusion
09-23-2007, 01:37 AM

:sl:

Today I was remembering my mom who passed away last year, and i began to cry. As my last few tears fell, it began to unexpectedly rain outside. I know it was probably a coincidence but Alhamdulillah it was a great moment.

Just thought I would share.
Ramadan Mubarak
-Shahid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
09-23-2007, 02:03 AM
thanks.
and welcome to the forum, neighbour!

جوري
09-23-2007, 02:20 AM
I am sorry for your loss akhi.. there are those lectures that come on ART (Arabic chanel) on cable I forget the name of the sheikh but he is a young fellow, very laid back type, current lectures about the souls of those who have newly passed away.. I know it brings me comfort as I too am reminded of all my loved ones that have passed on... Hang tough.. surely Allah is with those who are patient!

:w:

Intisar
09-23-2007, 02:38 AM
:sl: Aw, may Allah grant your mother Jannah. Thinking of the dead only makes things worse for me.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
SpeedInfusion
09-23-2007, 03:14 AM
thanks for the warm wishes....

yea i never thought how my life would be without her, it was a very sudden spread of cancer...and till this day i regret all the sawaab the i will miss out on now....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.