/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'as urgently required!!!!

Michael
09-23-2007, 02:14 AM
My fiancee has been having trouble with the fasting, and now she says that she doesn't want to be Muslim anymore, and that she doesn't believe in it and doesn't think it is the truth. This has made me extremely sad and hurt and it means that we probably can't get married. Please make du'a that she will return to the truth of Islam and that we can get married.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
^..sTr!vEr..^
09-23-2007, 07:16 PM
yes inshAllah evrythg will we awlright ...just try ur best .. :)

bewildred
09-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Hi Michael,

Sounds like the road to Islamic spirituality for your gf is paved with burning stones. May allah lead her to the light and please never doubt your choices brother.

Bewildred S.

Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Salamualikum.
Aww don't worry it happens to me at times aswel.. Everything will be fine dearest... Gave it a day or two...
May Allaah make it easy for you and your wife .. Amin
Tace care ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
09-23-2007, 08:08 PM
You guys can still get wed ya'know

inshaAllah all the best

Ameen to all du'as, May Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) guide us all. Ameen (say Ameen)

ummAbdillah
09-23-2007, 08:12 PM
May Allah (swt) guide her to the deen. Ameen to all the above duaas. :sl:

Bint Abdusattar
09-23-2007, 08:13 PM
:sl:

Need to make lots of dua for her as well as using wisdom to talk her back into islam again.
I know you can still wed - but look at the consequences and effect of unislamic influence on the children.
You need to be brave and make the correct decisions if she does go away from islam - my duas are with you and even more duas that you fiancee comes back into islam witha passion.
Ameen

:w:

Na7lah
09-23-2007, 08:20 PM
You guys can still get wed ya'know
yup
Ameen to the duas
try to speak to her
and give her dawah

piXie
09-23-2007, 09:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Michael
My fiancee has been having trouble with the fasting, and now she says that she doesn't want to be Muslim anymore, and that she doesn't believe in it and doesn't think it is the truth. This has made me extremely sad and hurt and it means that we probably can't get married.
:salamext:

But how come ? :-\

talk to her gently and ask her why she feels this way. If its the fasting that she finds difficult, tell her that she doesn't have to do that. Islam is an easy religion, she doesn't have to start doing all the rituals at once if she feels she can't.

Keep by her side n just be understanding and supportive. Maybe she wasn't ready for the change n she'll come round eventually.

u are both going to get through this together insha'Allaah, because u entered it together. n Allah knows your situation more than we do, He's up there watching n He will definitely help u. so don't despair or be sad.

Please make du'a that she will return to the truth of Islam and that we can get married.
Allah descends to the lowest heaven when a third of the night remains, saying : "Who is supplicating to Me that I may answer him ?
who is asking of Me that i May give him ?
Who is seeking forgiveness of Me that i may forgive him ?" [Sahih al-Bukhari]

so brother, during this time especially, you must pray for her and yourself and we also will pray for u both insha'Allaah

because Allah the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate, has promised that He will reply to a believers supplication and
He who is far from imperfection does not break His promises.

It is Also the Month of Ramadan, and the nights of this Blessed Month are not like ordinary nights either. n neither are the days like ordinary days.

May Allah give us all the Tawfeeq to wake up and pray for u both.

Because when two people who love each other accept Islam together and get married, it is a very beautiful thing. n what is half an hour of sacrificing our sleep to stand up and supplicate to Allah, who is the controller and changer of hearts, to keep u both steadfast on the true deen so this beautiful marriage can take place and we can all be happy Allah willing.

Du'a can even change a persons destiny.

May Allah keep u both on the right path, make it easy for u and make u both husband and wife who are content and Happy with each other. Ameen

north_malaysian
09-24-2007, 07:16 AM
My fiancee has been having trouble with the fasting, and now she says that she doesn't want to be Muslim anymore, and that she doesn't believe in it and doesn't think it is the truth. This has made me extremely sad and hurt and it means that we probably can't get married. Please make du'a that she will return to the truth of Islam and that we can get married.
try convincing her to fast half day then....

Lots of six year olds can fast for the whole month.. with no problems...

May God give you and her strength...

syilla
09-24-2007, 07:24 AM
lol...

tell her, she doesn't have to fast yet...

lol...she sounds cute

let her learn the basic of islam first...before doing the hard ones...

north_malaysian
09-24-2007, 07:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla
lol...

tell her, she doesn't have to fast yet...

lol...she sounds cute

let her learn the basic of islam first...before doing the hard ones...
Good advise :peace:

Strzelecki
09-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Ameen to all du'as.
Yeah. It does sound like it's the fasting that is getting to her.
You guys have only been Muslim for less than a week this far, yeah?

May Allah (swt) give you both strength in Iman and continue to guide you.

Malaikah
09-24-2007, 11:41 AM
:sl:

May Allah guide her. I'm confused- does she doubt Islam because fasting is hard?

Intisar
09-24-2007, 08:01 PM
:sl: May Allah strengthen her imaan, and keep her on the path of Islaam!

Sheba
09-24-2007, 08:54 PM
Peace brother,

From what I understand Islam is new to you both. If this is so be gentle. The path is new and lots of things have to be learnt by you both. Start slowly with a good intend and a sincere heart and pray to God for His help.

Talk to her and tell her you understand, give her time to adjust and to see the beauty of Islam. Fasting is tough, but with the right attitute it can be done. I really enjoy breaking the fast at the end of the day with brothers & sisters feeling such a sense of acheivement and pleasure.

Be gentle and encourage her step by step, day by day.

Danah
09-30-2007, 07:32 AM
I hope deep in my heart that allah will lead you to the right way brother and sister in Sha Allah

Muslim_person
11-05-2007, 07:27 AM
اسلام عليكم

May Allah led her to the straight path

niler
11-05-2007, 07:40 AM
]ur always im my du3a bro.may everthin work out 4u
try explaining 2 her the value of fasting and the many benefits one gets

Alexius
11-06-2007, 03:11 AM
Orthodox Christianity is paved with a great many fasting days. Did she not fast on these days while a Christian??? Fasting cannot be a litmus test for truth...

selezovic
11-06-2007, 03:15 AM
Michael, keep us posted on what happens.

You might be in love with her, but still you cannot allow anything like that stand between you and Allah.

niler
11-27-2007, 11:35 AM
michael, so how is it goin?
hope shes a muslim. Allah ma3akum

UmmSqueakster
11-27-2007, 02:53 PM
Last I heard, Michael apostated. Make dua for him. He's a very confused young man who can't seem to stick with one religion.

Selgy
11-27-2007, 05:55 PM
Asalaam
first of all Ameen to all dua, secondly don't worry inshallah Almighty Allah will do best with you, keep faith in him.
best of luck in this hard time.
never loose hope, you never know in What Almighty allah has chosen best for you.

chosen
11-27-2007, 06:25 PM
sorry but this is about more than just fasting..your fiance has already told you she doesnt believe in islam..seems you have converted and just assumed that your finacee will share your love of islam..she tried fasting because she loves you..but she has told you she doesnt believe in islam..what more do you want her to say..you made your choice ..now she must make hers..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.