/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sh Al Efaasy Tajweed classes on tv

Ummu Sufyaan
09-23-2007, 06:43 AM
:sl:
If anyones got Kuwait space chanel you can watch Sheikh Mishary ibn Raashid Al-3faasy giving tajweed classes. im not sure exactly wht time they are on, but i think its around the arvo, local time. they are really good, alhamdulilah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-26-2007, 04:13 AM
okay i have so far taped them on to VCR, and was wondering if there is anyway that i could somehow upload them here.

Ummu Sufyaan
10-17-2007, 12:35 AM
I have found them(well, atleast one episode ) on youtube. They're in arabic, however, even for a non-arab, im pretty sure you can follow his teaching method, its really easy. His show's called "khalloona ma3aah"
EDIT: instead of going by episodes, we'll just go by surahs. so inshallah we'll start with surat an-naas.

basially, the show is in two sections. First part is that Sheikh al-efaasy recites with the students, than when that is finished he recites the surah and as he goes reads along, he explains the rules of tajweed, im regards to the section that he is reciting.

Surat An-naas
Media Tags are no longer supported

Ummu Sufyaan
10-18-2007, 05:04 AM
Edit

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pure Imaan
11-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Mashallah, a great programme, sadly I don't have the Kuwait space channel, jazakhallah sis for the video above, was truly beautiful mashallah.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-08-2007, 11:20 PM
no problems. more to come, inshallah. if anyone doesn't understand what being said, let me know. (it pretty easy though-even for a non-arab)

EDIT:surat al-falaqseems to have been uploaded.

Ummu Sufyaan
11-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Suras Al-Ikhlaas, Al-Ma3oon, and Al-Masad

Ummu Sufyaan
11-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Surahs Al-Kauthar And Al-Maa3oon. (they dont seem to have surahs an-nasr and al-kaafiroon)

Ummu Sufyaan
12-03-2007, 05:23 AM
They dont seem to have from surahs 101-106 (Quraysh- Al Qaariyah).
The next Surahs are Al-3adiyaat And Az-Zalzalah , which you can download here, inshallah, which dont seem to have been uploaded onto Youtube.

shuraimfan4lyf
12-03-2007, 05:29 AM
JazakAllah khair. Great post mashaAllah.

salam.

Ummu Sufyaan
01-04-2008, 02:59 AM
The next Surah is Al-Bayyinah , which you can download here, inshallah.
btw, these episodes are now aired on sharjah tv. im not sure what time though.

Malaikah
01-04-2008, 04:10 AM

OMG, thank you!!!!!!!!!!! This is awesome mashaallah!

Malaikah
01-04-2008, 09:08 AM

Hey, I just found a whole list of them for download:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/2588661/b..._Al-Efasy.html

Just click the ones that end in kholana_maah.

Mikayeel
01-04-2008, 09:21 AM
nice!:), he is my favourite quran recitor:):)

Ummu Sufyaan
01-04-2008, 10:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malaikah

Hey, I just found a whole list of them for download:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/2588661/b..._Al-Efasy.html

Just click the ones that end in kholana_maah.
lol, yeah i was gonna post them slowly slowly. but jazakallahu khair anywayz :sunny:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.