/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [dhikrullah] NEW ~ Towards an Outstanding Ramadaan (Mohammed Shareef)

Abu Muslim
09-23-2007, 05:37 PM
[taken from dhikrullah ramadaan blog]

Al7amdulilah, by the mercy of Allah, for todays update we have a new lecture. A brand new lecture delivered by Mohammed Shareef [if Im not mistaken, its recorded during this ramadaan], originally shown as a video on al maghrib but dhikrullah has converted it in MP3 format so you dont have to sit there listen to it on the computer but can take it with you on the way to taraweeh salah *smiles*

Towards a Succussful Ramadaan - Mohammed Shareef
“Every action of the son of Adam is given manifold reward, each good deed receiving then times its like, up to seven hundred times. Allah the Most High said, ‘Except for fasting, for it is for Me and I will give recompense for it, he leaves off his desires and his food for Me.’ For the fasting person there are two times of joy; a time when he breaks his fast and a time of joy when he meets his Lord, and the smell coming from the mouth of the fasting person is better with Allah than the smell of musk.” [Bukhari]

[download from Dhikrullah lectures]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.