/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iran leader plays down 'US war'

AvarAllahNoor
09-23-2007, 10:03 PM
I agree with Amid. Nobody has a right to attack another country for the sake of monetary benefits.!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7009731.stm

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Md Mashud
09-23-2007, 10:14 PM
I find it funny that people are offended that Ahmedinejad said that anyone who attacks him will regret it - sparking that he will retaliate. Hello? If you are under attack, you should defend.

Another bogus claim to attack countries with no threat - just like Iraq with its bogus hidden WMD's...

AvarAllahNoor
09-23-2007, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
I find it funny that people are offended that Ahmedinejad said that anyone who attacks him will regret it - sparking that he will retaliate. Hello? If you are under attack, you should defend.

Another bogus claim to attack countries with no threat - just like Iraq with its bogus hidden WMD's...
I agree! What would the US say if they were threatened?? They'll say the same, if not worse. They say 'Oh but he said he'll blow Israel off the planet'' (words to that effect) Mr A speaks Pharsee, and his speech if translated CORRECTLY speaks nothing of blowing it off the planet. Translate it PROPERLY AND SOMEBODY WHO ISN'T BIASED SHOULD UNDERTAKE THE TASK!!

Sorry I'm in rant mode this evening!! (NO I'M NOT SORRY!)

Md Mashud
09-23-2007, 10:28 PM
Lets see what people have against him.

He does not recognise Isreal as a state. Okay, this is his opinion - which is due to that, as MANY thousands of people, feel that the land was robbed, not just muslims but nonmuslims too... He even mentioned, that Isreal should be wiped off map - Now tell me, how does this mean he will go bomb Isreal? If you use common sense, he is angered at the forced occupation - If you think this means he is developing nuclear weapons to target Isreal, you are just an irrational being.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
09-23-2007, 10:30 PM
some people want for a WWIII so badly they can taste it.. it is so disheartening all this hatred back and forth!
Let's not think about these bitter conflicts; undoubtedly heated and moving toward a violent dissension, during the holy month of Ramadan..
peace!

Md Mashud
09-23-2007, 10:33 PM
You know, it is inevitable, according to some hadiths, that, Iraq(already has) Iran, Syria, Jordan, Egypt and finally Makkah will be attacked - with the enemies being stopped on their tracks when it comes to Makkah, the coming of Mahdi etc.

Ahmed Dinejaad does accept this too - he sees it as fate that Iran will be attacked :skeleton:.

AvarAllahNoor
09-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I can honestly tell you this isn't about the enrichment of uranium by Iran the west cares about. It is control of the area. The West wants to conquer this area of the world. Since the west realizes it cannot do this culturally it is now trying to instigate a war with Iran.

Sorry about the cacred bit. The rest of us are still taking part in the real world brothers and sisters.

Md Mashud
09-23-2007, 10:45 PM
Yep, but the west think we are "conspiracy" making :D... Right... Did no one see the whole ordeal with the introduction of the banking system with intangible cashflow?

Its world all about control. People live once, lets say, what have they got to lose. They arn't thinking the best for you people, but for themselves.

AvarAllahNoor
09-23-2007, 10:57 PM
Israel seem to play God in the middle east region. They kill alot more then they lose. At last Iran are standing up to them saying today if Israel go in their airspace they will bomb them back. Syrian airspace was breeched just a few days ago & the Israelis have no explanation.
I don't think we can go to war with Iran because they are now READY for The US.

NoName55
09-23-2007, 11:34 PM
attn. Muslims

http://www.islamicboard.com/sects-di...ia-dajjal.html

Woodrow
09-24-2007, 12:11 AM
Gentle reminder repeated posting of World Affair topics in other section is going to make mods very unpleasant

sudais1
10-23-2007, 01:47 AM
Bush is a warmonger, Iran have every right to pursie Nuclear capabilities. If the United States went to War with Iran the U.S would be in tatters.

1. Iranian Military can handle Americans

2. If Israel also joined that would Hezbollah and Palestinians would escalate their attacks

3. Hundreds of thousands of Mujahids would fight in their own groups.

Bush has no clue what a war in Iran would cost. Ahmedinejad and Iran are more than capable in destroying every U.S military base in The gulf this second. If Bush declares war on Iran or any U.S or Israeli President. That will be the end of their nations.

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 01:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sudais1
Bush is a warmonger, Iran have every right to pursie Nuclear capabilities. If the United States went to War with Iran the U.S would be in tatters.

1. Iranian Military can handle Americans

2. If Israel also joined that would Hezbollah and Palestinians would escalate their attacks

3. Hundreds of thousands of Mujahids would fight in their own groups.

Bush has no clue what a war in Iran would cost. Ahmedinejad and Iran are more than capable in destroying every U.S military base in The gulf this second. If Bush declares war on Iran or any U.S or Israeli President. That will be the end of their nations.

truly amusing

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 05:32 PM
you guys are a trip... yeah Iran would just cripple the US, sure.... Keep looking at Iraq as a model for warfare or a better idea would be to look at hiroshima, nagasaki, WWI or WWII.. I have said numerous times that an attack on Iran would not be a ground invasion, it would be a vast series of air and water attacks that would cripple the infrastructure of Iran and that would include their missle silos (that cant reach the US). Believe me Iran doesnt want a war with the US, they may be able to attack US interests but for every embassy they can blow up another can be built within 6 months if it were that necessary, how long do you think it would take an economically slow country like Iran to rebuild its country? Believe me Iran could be handled easily, just like Iraq was in the first 24 hours when the country was bombarded and reduced to a pile of violence and mayhem, the difference is in Iran our troops wouldnt have to even step foot on the ground.

Didnt Saddam have long range missles he could attack US interest with too? Funny how that all goes to crap when you leader is hiding in a hole and you military has been dismantled isnt it??

(Disclaimer: I wish nothing but the best to the Iranian nation and I pray that they do not have to cross the war path with the US for their sake. I just get irritated reading ignorant arrogance about how an obviously inferior military could "destroy every military base in the gulf" and all that ridiculous nonsense. You dont even know the hell that the US military could unleash in a good old fashion kill everything that moves war. Dont let your sick sense of accomplishment in Iraq lead you to believe it is a war, because it is not a war anymore than the police in any country are at war with their citizens)

sudais1
10-24-2007, 02:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MTAFFI
yes they do, in fact, they have a decent military structure, probably one of the top 10 or 15 in the world, but it still doesnt come close to matching the US's military. Their anti aircraft may be able to peck at a couple military aircraft but they couldnt touch a B2 or really anything of that caliber. Those planes are no joke 1 of them could carry a payload big enough to literally turn tehran (or wherever the anti-aircraft is controlled from) into a smoking pothole. It would be a very terrible day for the history of mankind. I really wish both Ahmadinejad and Bush both would tone done their rhetoric and try to just come to terms, it is so stupid when you really think about it
And how did this mighty Military do in Iraq. They can even control Baghdad forget the rest of Iraq. The United States caused this civil war and they thought they would be greated in Baghdad with roses for taking Saddam down. The war in Iraq proves the United cant even handle mindless "rag heads" forget a full military plus hundreds of thousands of more "rag heads"

snakelegs
10-24-2007, 02:33 AM
i think if we are criminal enough and insane enough to attack iran, there is a good chance that russia and/or china will get involved.
really scary to even think about.

sudais1
10-24-2007, 03:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
i think if we are criminal enough and insane enough to attack iran, there is a good chance that russia and/or china will get involved.

Agree

There should be no war simple as that. Let the people decide how they want their government to rule. If they want communism give them communism. Every Nation should decide how they want to rule without other Governments threatening them. Weather from Islamic World or the West

Peace

nevesirth
10-24-2007, 04:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Md Mashud
Lets see what people have against him.

He does not recognise Isreal as a state. Okay, this is his opinion - which is due to that, as MANY thousands of people, feel that the land was robbed, not just muslims but nonmuslims too... He even mentioned, that Isreal should be wiped off map - Now tell me, how does this mean he will go bomb Isreal? If you use common sense, he is angered at the forced occupation - If you think this means he is developing nuclear weapons to target Isreal, you are just an irrational being.
i think he meant the state of isreal should not be recognised on the world map, not tht it should be blown up. simple figure of speech being used to justify the reason to attack iran

MTAFFI
10-24-2007, 01:59 PM
And how did this mighty Military do in Iraq. They can even control Baghdad forget the rest of Iraq. The United States caused this civil war and they thought they would be greated in Baghdad with roses for taking Saddam down. The war in Iraq proves the United cant even handle mindless "rag heads" forget a full military plus hundreds of thousands of more "rag heads"
Maybe take a look back at the first days of the war in Iraq, you will see just how monstrous the US military can be, it wasnt even a full or even quarter scale attack and the US still managed to dismantle the Iraqi army and put the dictator on the run. You also may want to take a second look to notice that when the people of Iraq realized that SH was removed they did hold the US flag up, they did greet the US with roses and they were very thankful, there are hundreds of videos out there to reflect this, take your pick. Then you go on to say the typical "the US cant even handle Iraq", again I think you are mistaken. Iraq was handled very well from a war standpoint, it is trying to use our soldiers as police officers and trainers that is difficult. I tell you what, you tell me one country in the world even close to the size of Iraq that can police its entire country with 150,000 men. It simply is not possible and is stupid to even attempt. As far as a military attack on Iran, lets just hope it doesnt happen, but dont be a fool and think that Iran could hold up against a full scale attack from the US because they couldnt, their country would be blown to bits and it wouldnt be by precision air strikes hitting a target or two here and there, it would be large bombs meant to cause as much destruction as possible. Iran as a country would destroyed

sudais1
10-24-2007, 05:29 PM
Maybe take a look back at the first days of the war in Iraq, you will see just how monstrous the US military can be, it wasnt even a full or even quarter scale attack and the US still managed to dismantle the Iraqi army and put the dictator on the run. You also may want to take a second look to notice that when the people of Iraq realized that SH was removed they did hold the US flag up, they did greet the US with roses and they were very thankful, there are hundreds of videos out there to reflect this, take your pick. Then you go on to say the typical "the US cant even handle Iraq", again I think you are mistaken. Iraq was handled very well from a war standpoint, it is trying to use our soldiers as police officers and trainers that is difficult. I tell you what, you tell me one country in the world even close to the size of Iraq that can police its entire country with 150,000 men. It simply is not possible and is stupid to even attempt. As far as a military attack on Iran, lets just hope it doesnt happen, but dont be a fool and think that Iran could hold up against a full scale attack from the US because they couldnt, their country would be blown to bits and it wouldnt be by precision air strikes hitting a target or two here and there, it would be large bombs meant to cause as much destruction as possible. Iran as a country would destroyed

You have a lot of confidence in the U.S military. If people were to chose between the current occupation and Saddam they would have easily said Saddam. There are many videos to back this up. The United states Military carry out constant attacks on civilians which has led to the death of 600,000 of them. The United States Military Can't handle Iran. Number 1, Iran have 12 million reserve soldiers ready for war. The 12 million are regular men who work but in a state of War are ready to fight whenever called. If The U.S or Israel for that matter attack Iran have 11000 misslies set out Tel aviv and gulf bases. Iran could easily take out the American bases in the Gulf region making the U.S utterly Useless. The number of foreign fighters would increase to hundreds of thousands. What Makes you think that the United States would attack Iran without Iran being ready? They prepare every second for an attack on Iran. Second, if Iran attack the United states bases in the Gulf with missles they would be useless.

MTAFFI
10-24-2007, 06:53 PM
You have a lot of confidence in the U.S military.
That is because it is the strongest military in the world
If people were to chose between the current occupation and Saddam they would have easily said Saddam. There are many videos to back this up.
I am not saying they wouldnt now, I am saying that when Iraq was first taken over the Iraqi people were praising the US, waving our flag, kissing soldiers, etc etc. I wouldnt want the US military policing my country either, occupation is a waste of money and military time. In my opinion, the US should have left as soon as a new government was formed, if the people didnt like it they could remove/kill the politicians and place their own in there, if AQI took it over, we could just come back and kill them then.
The United states Military carry out constant attacks on civilians which has led to the death of 600,000 of them.
That is a load of crap, the forces in Iraq that attack civilians are the foreign invaders like AQI, the Islamic state of Iraq, the Shiite death squads, and the sunni death squads. The number of civilian casualties caused by US troops in a percent of what all these other groups have done.
The United States Military Can't handle Iran. Number 1, Iran have 12 million reserve soldiers ready for war.
So what? The US has 300 million men and women, what number do you think we could pick as a reserve? hmmmmm..... how about 24 million that is double, or maybe 36 million that is triple, to be honest I am not sure who all is of age to be drafted but that is all your "12 million" number is, a draft

If The U.S or Israel for that matter attack Iran have 11000 misslies set out Tel aviv and gulf bases. Iran could easily take out the American bases in the Gulf region making the U.S utterly Useless.
They can launch on Tel aviv all day, it will only aggrevate the EU and bring in another ally to whale on Iran. As far as your 11,000 missles, they would all have to launch pretty quickly and I would guess they probably couldnt launch them quick enough since SH had the same capabilities. Oh, and go ahead launch attacks on all the "gulf" bases, what do you think those countries will think of a military strike from Iran on their turf? Probably the same thing Turkey thinks of the Kurds in northern Iraq right now. It would do nothing but make more enemies. But hey lets say that Iran could do that, have you forgotten about the massive battleships? Have you forgot that the US have hundreds of stealth b2's that can be anywhere in the world within 4 to 5 hours? Have you forgot these particular aircraft can deliver payloads large enough to obliterate Iran all by themselves if they need to? I guess you must have otherwise you wouldnt continue to make a fool of yourself with these ignorant arguments.
The number of foreign fighters would increase to hundreds of thousands. What Makes you think that the United States would attack Iran without Iran being ready? They prepare every second for an attack on Iran. Second, if Iran attack the United states bases in the Gulf with missles they would be useless.
Oh Iran will be ready and you could be ready to be run over by a truck but that wont stop the truck from killing you. Iran is not as powerful, not as advanced and quite frankly not as smart as the american military. If they were to go to war with the US they would crumble, their infrastructure, their government, their military, their transporation systems and so on. It would just be a bomb fest, no occupation, no transitional government, no US troops policing the ground, just bomb bomb bomb. They couldnt stand up to it. You know Saddam used to constantly threaten chemical weapons, nuclear weapons, cruise missles, and everything else including attacks on US bases in the region and attacks on Israel, but guess what he did when the crap hit the fan..... THAT IS RIGHT HE DUG A HOLE AND SAT IN IT. Lets just hope Ahmadinejad pulls his head out of his hole and the US politicians do the same before a second country in the region is turned into a 5th century blood bath.

bewildred
10-24-2007, 07:04 PM
To my humble opinion, the world, like any action movie, needs some bad and good guys to keep spinning around correctly. After the Nazis, communists, Afghans, Irakis, now it's the turn of Iran. I'd be very interested to know how Ahmedinejad was elected and I wont be surprised at all to find out that there are some US muppet masters behind the curtain.

S.

wilberhum
10-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I wont be surprised at all to find out that there are some US muppet masters behind the curtain.
Of course you wouldn't. :uuh:
Everyone can see just how good it has worked out for the US. :muddlehea

But then there are always some people that blaim every thing on the US.:embarrass

That way they don't let any blaim fall on what they like. :rolleyes:

bewildred
10-24-2007, 08:00 PM
Yeah....Right......sure. The US political policy is the greatest cultural misunderstanding of the century. The philantropic background of each government was so very under-appreciated by us philistines. In fact, a country that overtly announced an ambition to "re-draw" the map of the Middle-East can in no way do some hidden stuff.

S.

wilberhum
10-24-2007, 08:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by bewildred
Yeah....Right......sure. The US political policy is the greatest cultural misunderstanding of the century. The philantropic background of each government was so very under-appreciated by us philistines. In fact, a country that overtly announced an ambition to "re-draw" the map of the Middle-East can in no way do some hidden stuff.

S.
Na, the US has many bad policies. :D
I could sight a dozen without checking anything. :?
I'm sure with some research I could come up with hundreds. :phew

That's why it is really lame to make up stuff. :giggling:

bewildred
10-24-2007, 08:18 PM
Lame is not the word I'd use. Innate would be more adequate,lol.

S.

MTAFFI
10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
I'd be very interested to know how Ahmedinejad was elected and I wont be surprised at all to find out that there are some US muppet masters behind the curtain.

S.
this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read on this site, hands down. LOL. Perhaps you are thinking of the Shah from way back, he was put in power and helped to stay in power by the US and other countries. Now Ahmadinejad on the other hand.....lol, BWAHAHAHAHAH, I am sorry the obsurdity of such a accusation just brings me to tears...lol.... He was put in power by the poor people who he promised to bring economic stabilization to. he was also well supported by the supreme leader and many of the hardline clerics in their government, it is all pretty much public knowledge, so I am not really sure what "curtain" the US could have put up in Iran. Maybe they did it in secret during the hostage crisis and really Iran and the US are still great friends and it is all a conspiracy to get all the oil, nuke every other country in the mideast except israel (who ahmadinejad wants to wipe from the map...probably not a policy some US appointed leader would want to make) and then take over the world by unleashing the brain eating evil dead that are in fact being held back by the Allatoya Khomeni himself by use of his supernatural ability to wield a force field wherever necessary.:Evil::coolalien

wilberhum
10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Lame is not the word I'd use. Innate would be more adequate,lol.

S.
Lame is not the word I would use either. :embarrass

But since I don't want to be band, it was the one I chose. :D

bewildred
10-24-2007, 08:44 PM
this is one of the most ridiculous things i have ever read on this site, hands down. LOL. Perhaps you are thinking of the Shah from way back, he was put in power and helped to stay in power by the US and other countries. Now Ahmadinejad on the other hand.....lol, BWAHAHAHAHAH, I am sorry the obsurdity of such a accusation just brings me to tears...lol.... He was put in power by the poor people who he promised to bring economic stabilization to. he was also well supported by the supreme leader and many of the hardline clerics in their government, it is all pretty much public knowledge, so I am not really sure what "curtain" the US could have put up in Iran. Maybe they did it in secret during the hostage crisis and really Iran and the US are still great friends and it is all a conspiracy to get all the oil, nuke every other country in the mideast except israel (who ahmadinejad wants to wipe from the map...probably not a policy some US appointed leader would want to make) and then take over the world by unleashing the brain eating evil dead that are in fact being held back by the Allatoya Khomeni himself by use of his supernatural ability to wield a force field wherever necessary.:Evil::coolalien

Well, you started with an unusual superlative. I should have used it several times in this thread.

And to Wilber, Vocabulary is rich with words I would have used myself.....but :peace: anyway.

S.

sudais1
10-24-2007, 09:09 PM
That is because it is the strongest military in the world

I am not saying they wouldnt now, I am saying that when Iraq was first taken over the Iraqi people were praising the US, waving our flag, kissing soldiers, etc etc. I wouldnt want the US military policing my country either, occupation is a waste of money and military time. In my opinion, the US should have left as soon as a new government was formed, if the people didnt like it they could remove/kill the politicians and place their own in there, if AQI took it over, we could just come back and kill them then.

That is a load of crap, the forces in Iraq that attack civilians are the foreign invaders like AQI, the Islamic state of Iraq, the Shiite death squads, and the sunni death squads. The number of civilian casualties caused by US troops in a percent of what all these other groups have done.

So what? The US has 300 million men and women, what number do you think we could pick as a reserve? hmmmmm..... how about 24 million that is double, or maybe 36 million that is triple, to be honest I am not sure who all is of age to be drafted but that is all your "12 million" number is, a draft

They can launch on Tel aviv all day, it will only aggrevate the EU and bring in another ally to whale on Iran. As far as your 11,000 missles, they would all have to launch pretty quickly and I would guess they probably couldnt launch them quick enough since SH had the same capabilities. Oh, and go ahead launch attacks on all the "gulf" bases, what do you think those countries will think of a military strike from Iran on their turf? Probably the same thing Turkey thinks of the Kurds in northern Iraq right now. It would do nothing but make more enemies. But hey lets say that Iran could do that, have you forgotten about the massive battleships? Have you forgot that the US have hundreds of stealth b2's that can be anywhere in the world within 4 to 5 hours? Have you forgot these particular aircraft can deliver payloads large enough to obliterate Iran all by themselves if they need to? I guess you must have otherwise you wouldnt continue to make a fool of yourself with these ignorant arguments.

Oh Iran will be ready and you could be ready to be run over by a truck but that wont stop the truck from killing you. Iran is not as powerful, not as advanced and quite frankly not as smart as the american military. If they were to go to war with the US they would crumble, their infrastructure, their government, their military, their transporation systems and so on. It would just be a bomb fest, no occupation, no transitional government, no US troops policing the ground, just bomb bomb bomb. They couldnt stand up to it. You know Saddam used to constantly threaten chemical weapons, nuclear weapons, cruise missles, and everything else including attacks on US bases in the region and attacks on Israel, but guess what he did when the crap hit the fan..... THAT IS RIGHT HE DUG A HOLE AND SAT IN IT. Lets just hope Ahmadinejad pulls his head out of his hole and the US politicians do the same before a second country in the region is turned into a 5th century blood bath.

How about you watch videos on youtube and see the load of vids were the American soldiers admit to rape, admit to being taught to kill all civilians if there is a "bad man" within them.

America being able to draft 24 million soldiers is possibly the biggest load of fish* i've heard. The American army is not extremly powerful and those "insurgents" take care of them pretty well. And if you think only 3000 or 4000 soldiers died your kidding your self. You should see how Much mass graves the Ansar Al Sunnah army made themselves. The American Military in the gulf which would be where The United states would attack from would be destroyed very quickly by the Iranian army. I wonder where all these B2's are while the American get stuffed in Iraq. They have no way out. The number of dead americans increases daily. The mujahideen never decrease. Dosen't matter how much you kill there are always hundreds if not thousands constantly flooding into Iraq. The Americans could barely find a way out of Iraq. The American dollar is dropping, the economy is dropping, belief in dropping. America, the great superpower is losing it's grip and will never win anoother war. If the government attacked Iran oil prices would soar through the sky and the Government wouldnt even be able to pay for that war let alone pay "24 million men and women" to fight. You need to wake up and realize the American military isnt as strong as you believe and Iran would teach you a good lesson if you dared attacked Iran.

wilberhum
10-24-2007, 09:24 PM
load of vids
Is that more than two? :(

Is youtube your source of "Real News"? :hiding:

America being able to draft 24 million soldiers is possibly the biggest load of fish* i've heard.
With your great expertise and knowledge, how many do you think could be drafted?

"Locating..." must be where all great knowledge is stored.

NoName55
10-24-2007, 11:02 PM
hehehe, guess who the final battle is going to be against, according to Islamic prophesy

no?

al-dajjal aka anti-Christ and his army (guess who they are or at-least the geographic location from where they will come)

I'll give you a clue: they won't be American or Israelis

snakelegs
10-24-2007, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
hehehe, guess who the final battle is going to be against, according to Islamic prophesy

no?

al-dajjal aka anti-Christ and his army (guess who they are or at-least the geographic location from where they will come)

I'll give you a clue: they won't be American or Israelis
:scared: :nervous: :scared:
i do really find this whole scenario quite frightening. we are in the hands of mad men.

NoName55
10-24-2007, 11:39 PM
:scared: :nervous: :scared:
i do really find this whole scenario quite frightening. we are in the hands of mad men.
nah, I am not frightened just annoyed by stupidity of DumBush.

Iran would have been my first choice, had I been in-charge of a real war on terror.

the only reasons I would have gone for Afghanistan and Iraq would have been because, I was either in league with the demons ruling Iran or was continuing some kind of hillbilly feud or needed to rob resources (and wanted to connect a former soviet republic to the sea to carry away plunder)

snakelegs
10-25-2007, 12:05 AM
i don't see any of these people as my enemies.
bush is worse than dumb because he has a seemingly inexhaustible supply of weapons and $ at his disposal. and it looks just like it did when we were preparing to invade iraq. :(

sudais1
10-25-2007, 01:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Is that more than two? :(

Is youtube your source of "Real News"? :hiding:

With your great expertise and knowledge, how many do you think could be drafted?

"Locating..." must be where all great knowledge is stored.
Indeed "Locating..." is truly the haven for knowledge :happy:

As for the Youtube, I can easily bring out more than 30 vids of americans being what we might call "un american".

The U.S drafting 24 million men does sound pretty crazy. But the difference is that Iran has those 12 million soldiers on alert and can be called within 48 hours. The U.S can't by no means pay 24 million soldiers along with a war that would cost astronomical amounts of money. The United States economy is suffering from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq alone. The U.S is in no position to wage another war economically.

peace

wilberhum
10-25-2007, 01:54 AM

As for the Youtube, I can easily bring out more than 30 vids of americans being what we might call "un american".

The U.S drafting 24 million men does sound pretty crazy. But the difference is that Iran has those 12 million soldiers on alert and can be called within 48 hours. The U.S can't by no means pay 24 million soldiers along with a war that would cost astronomical amounts of money. The United States economy is suffering from the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq alone. The U.S is in no position to wage another war economically.

peace
One nuke would change the whole story.
Not what I want, but we don't need to "Put Boots on the Ground".

NoName55
10-25-2007, 02:01 AM

peace
Just Imagine if Lahnatullahs could free their 12th imaam al-dajjal the anti-Christ to lead that demonic army of 12 million. The havoc they would wreak on earth does not bear thinking about as no DumBush or his nukes can stop them.

They also have hundreds of sleeper cells in all Muslim countries masquerading as Muslims

MTAFFI
10-25-2007, 12:57 PM
Well, you started with an unusual superlative. I should have used it several times in this thread.

S.
which superlative was that exactly?

MTAFFI
10-25-2007, 01:46 PM
How about you watch videos on youtube and see the load of vids were the American soldiers admit to rape, admit to being taught to kill all civilians if there is a "bad man" within them.
Lets go find all of the videos of your so called mujahideen being unislamic.
That aside, just because something is posted on youtube doesnt mean that the person saying it is telling the truth. There are many cases where anti-war activist pose as troops and speak of horrific things just to get a following of naive people like yourself.
America being able to draft 24 million soldiers is possibly the biggest load of fish* i've heard.
Is it? The draft has appeared in the history of this country many times before
The American army is not extremly powerful and those "insurgents" take care of them pretty well. And if you think only 3000 or 4000 soldiers died your kidding your self. You should see how Much mass graves the Ansar Al Sunnah army made themselves.
Yeah, they made mass graves alright, but it wasnt of american troops. If you think more than 4000 have died, give some proof. Each and every american troop is accounted for the active, the injured and the dead.
The American Military in the gulf which would be where The United states would attack from would be destroyed very quickly by the Iranian army.
LOL.... by what? You dont think those massive carriers and battlecruisers could shoot down one of these comparatively primitive missles. You are just kidding yourself.
I wonder where all these B2's are while the American get stuffed in Iraq.
Why waste a good gadget when the job was done with less? We arent in Iraq to be at war we are there to police the nation until its own people can do the job themselves, the sooner you realize this the sooner you may be able to make it out of your dream world
They have no way out.
Oh there is an easy way out, which would be to say "We won our war and are sick of trying to help you stabilize your country now"
The number of dead americans increases daily.
Not quite daily, in fact by the end of this month a mere 37 soldiers (if things keep going how they are now) will have died, do you know how many AQI and their affiliates have already been killed or captured this month?
The mujahideen never decrease.
Do not disgrace the name of the mujahideen by comparing them to the cowards blowing themselves up in Iraq.
Dosen't matter how much you kill there are always hundreds if not thousands constantly flooding into Iraq.
Very true..... didnt i already say Iraq was a stupid and pointless endeavor? Arent we supposed to be talking about Iran here? I realize the spelling is similiar but it shouldnt be so easily confused.
The Americans could barely find a way out of Iraq.
Just a few sentences ago it was "They have no way out." Now it is barely? Make up your mind
The American dollar is dropping, the economy is dropping, belief in dropping.
That is true, but it isnt necessarily because of this war, if you look back in history every countries economy fluctuates. It is part of the economic process, but judging by your display of ignorance all over this thread I would expect you to have any knowledge of that either.
America, the great superpower is losing it's grip and will never win anoother war.
Right......
If the government attacked Iran oil prices would soar through the sky and the Government wouldnt even be able to pay for that war let alone pay "24 million men and women" to fight.
I think you underestimate the wealth of the US..lol.. we have already squandered trillions in afghanistan and iraq, there is still plenty more to go around. Paying a salary to a serviceman is the least costly expense. I wonder what Iran would pay their people?LOL
You need to wake up and realize the American military isnt as strong as you believe and Iran would teach you a good lesson if you dared attacked Iran.
You are entitled to you opinion, whether it be an unintelligent ignoramous' point of view, you are still entitled to it. Iran doesnt want war with the US they are out done in every aspect of war by the US military. Please stop comparing it to Iraq or Afghan. The objective in Iran would not be similar to the objectives in Iraq or Afghan, when you can realize this and talk without comparing everything to a fight where no one knows the enemy, no one knows where the next attack is coming from, and no one is going out and literally killing everyone they see, and no planes are flying overhead destroying infrastructure, key defense sites, government buildings, etc. You can argue all you want that Iran would win but you are wrong, they wouldnt even get an attack on the US soil.

(By the way I love how you dance around all of the points, like attacking bases in neighboring countries, SH statements that are very similar to those that Ahmadinejad uses today and the fact that it wouldnt be an invasion or police state, rather it would be a constant bomb fest.)

sudais1
10-26-2007, 04:54 PM
If you used your brain you would have realized I was making a comparised of how the mujahideen flood into Iraq and that there would be the same amount in Iran.

Please exlpain to me which war the United States is actually winning?

And the dollar is going down mainly because of the war. many countries are starting to use euro and yen instead of Dollar because of how US behaves.

and those vids of youtube arent interviews, there soldiers in Iraq being pretty stupid and harming civilians, blowing up homes and laughing, shooting at a bus load of civilans, discracing a mosque and playing BBALL inside.

The only ingnorant here is you for thinking The American army which was disgraced in Vietnam, Iraq and will very soon be disgraced in Iran are actually strong

This is a pointless arguement as you believe US is more powerful than Iran and I think otherwise

Comparing Iran to Iraq is neccaracy, because not only would the official Militray be fighting but also the mujahideen who you never know will attack from will also be fighting.

peace

MTAFFI
10-26-2007, 06:02 PM
If you used your brain you would have realized I was making a comparised of how the mujahideen flood into Iraq and that there would be the same amount in Iran.

And the dollar is going down mainly because of the war. many countries are starting to use euro and yen instead of Dollar because of how US behaves.

and those vids of youtube arent interviews, there soldiers in Iraq being pretty stupid and harming civilians, blowing up homes and laughing, shooting at a bus load of civilans, discracing a mosque and playing BBALL inside.

The only ingnorant here is you for thinking The American army which was disgraced in Vietnam, Iraq and will very soon be disgraced in Iran are actually strong

This is a pointless arguement as you believe US is more powerful than Iran and I think otherwise

Comparing Iran to Iraq is neccaracy, because not only would the official Militray be fighting but also the mujahideen who you never know will attack from will also be fighting.

peace
ok whatever

Iraq and Iran are about as similar as black and white, I will say one last time in hopes that it actually manages to sink in for you that you wouldnt see US troops walking around Iran trying to stabilize the country. You would just hear bombers flying overhead and then the explosion of their target.

The cowards in Iraq are not mujahideen, there are many Muslims and non muslim alike that would agree with this. They are power hungry murderers and nothing more.

let see some of these youtube videos, I would like to see what you are watching, especially since i have heard the same claims before and it is nothing more than AQI propoganda. Typically shows a "person" shooting with some american background music and then the typically uneducated goofball will come along and say "Oh look what the americans are doing, lets side with AQI". What about the mosques that the various sectarian groups have blown up? What about the incredible amount of civilians in the marketplaces and anywhere else there is a car that can claim a high death toll? What about the recent progress that reflects all of this with many of the local leaders and people joining with US forces to drive these sick individuals out of their country?

Vietnam are both disgraces to the US military, but they were both occupations, and occupation almost never succeeds because it is against the will of God. However, like in Vietnam and like in Iraq, the initial stages were overly successful. You can call the occupation a failure but the actual war with Saddam and his army was nothing short of success. The same would happen to Iran only if it were necessary to attack Iran, I dont think there would be much concern about helping them rebuild or police their country, they would be left in a few centuries back. Your so called "mujahideen", if they were the same that entered Iraq, would be nothing more than buzzard dinner after a few planes flew over and bombed them, especially since it would be awfully hard to explode an IED on a plane flying faster than the speed of sound.

NoName55
10-26-2007, 06:20 PM

peace
why would any educated Muslim go to aid the Ahl al-Dajjal (who more than likely manipulated Dumbush to Attack Muslims of Iraq to frree the demons caged or kept under conrol by our late Shaheed Brother Saddam Hussain Marhoom)?

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post848335

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post848276

http://www.islamicboard.com/833640-post11.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post848266

MTAFFI
10-26-2007, 06:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
why would any educated Muslim go to aid the Ahl al-Dajjal (who more than likely manipulated Dumbush to Attack Muslims of Iraq to frree the demons caged or kept under conrol by our late Shaheed Brother Saddam Hussain Marhoom)?

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post848276

http://www.islamicboard.com/833640-post11.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...tml#post848266
very interesting post, I have also read about this somewhere else.... thank you for sharing

sudais1
10-27-2007, 05:56 PM
ok whatever

Iraq and Iran are about as similar as black and white, I will say one last time in hopes that it actually manages to sink in for you that you wouldnt see US troops walking around Iran trying to stabilize the country. You would just hear bombers flying overhead and then the explosion of their target.
Iran would reply swiftly, this isn't 1920, Iran has radars and computers that can track any in coming planes etc... Iran defend itself well.

let see some of these youtube videos, I would like to see what you are watching, especially since i have heard the same claims before and it is nothing more than AQI propoganda. Typically shows a "person" shooting with some american background music and then the typically uneducated goofball will come along and say "Oh look what the americans are doing, lets side with AQI".
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Py_cMPyku4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0qs71TYwoM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xnyjH5wusqs
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2lEMasOiG_s

If you need more Ill post more

Trumble
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Iran would reply swiftly, this isn't 1920, Iran has radars and computers that can track any in coming planes etc... Iran defend itself well.
I very much doubt the Iranian military are so niave. Against a concerted attack by the US, their air force would have nothing left that flies within 48 hours and no significant air defences at all left after a week. They would simply have nothing to 'reply' with. What the Americans are perfectly aware of is that a land campaign would almost certainly be doomed to long-term failure, even after likely short-term success. Which is why it won't happen; although an air attack at some stage against nuclear facilities is concievable, if very foolish in political terms.

As to Iraq, the war against Sunni 'insurgents' is now being 'won' (as rapidly reducing US casualty rates show), meaningless as that term seems to be now. The reason has far less to do with US military success that the fact that more and more Sunni groups now realise that neither the imported 'mujahideen' or what is left of the pro-Saddam factions can offer them anything, while there are significant benefits with 'playing ball' with the Iraqi government. Regarding the 'occupation', it really is blindingly obvious that the quickest way to get US troops to leave is to stop trying to kill either them or (more frequently) members of other Iraqi factions. The whole 'resistance' thing is the same ridiculous fantasy it always has been. The only thing anybody is interested in is establishing their own power base for when coalition troops have left.

wilberhum
10-27-2007, 07:11 PM
sudais1
If you need more Ill post more
You are a sad case. Did you ever here "War is hell"?
Take any video, add $100.00 worth of software and you got what ever you want to produce any thing you want. Of course the easiest of all, just delete anything that doesn't project what you want.

sudais1
10-27-2007, 07:15 PM
you wilberhum must be the most deluded human on the face of this earth. You just cant except that the army is made up of crazy lunatics

wilberhum
10-27-2007, 07:22 PM
you wilberhum must be the most deluded human on the face of this earth. You just cant except that the army is made up of crazy lunatics
Deluded? Well, surly in your mind.
In any group there will be some "Crazy lunatics".
No group is all good or all bad.

There are those that wish to spread hate. Just look in a mirror.

So go on with your "Spread Hate" campaign. I won't contribute any more.

sudais1
10-28-2007, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wilberhum
Deluded? Well, surly in your mind.
In any group there will be some "Crazy lunatics".
No group is all good or all bad.

There are those that wish to spread hate. Just look in a mirror.

So go on with your "Spread Hate" campaign. I won't contribute any more.
Nobody is spreading hate.

And if anything these "Crazy lunatics" are speaking louder than the what should i say... "good soldiers". Similar to how Bin Laden spoke for Muslims and ended up branding all Muslims terrorists. The people won't look at the soldiers one by one. One bad apple ruins the batch.

wilberhum
10-28-2007, 04:44 PM
Nobody is spreading hate.

And if anything these "Crazy lunatics" are speaking louder than the what should i say... "good soldiers". Similar to how Bin Laden spoke for Muslims and ended up branding all Muslims terrorists. The people won't look at the soldiers one by one. One bad apple ruins the batch.
I guess we have a different attitude about how to create "Good Will". :eek:

MTAFFI
10-30-2007, 01:27 PM
There are many US planes that Iran couldnt track, but for more incite to this ignorant comment see trumbles post

as for these videos they appear to be just like every other video i have seen, you could gather from it whatever you want. In the shooting the injured Iraqi, how do you know he wasnt fighting the troops earlier? As for the "unarmed civilians" how do you know they were unarmed, how do you know what provoked the standoff? How do you know it wasnt an insurgent stronghold? Even at the end of the clip it says no unarmed civilians were harmed. As for the kids chasing the food or drink or whatever, it cant really be refuted and it is wrong and sick in nature, but it happens in war especially when you are fighting in a country where you dont know friend from foe and your troops begin to get paranoid and hate everyone. Sorry about their luck

Here is your great Iran though.... Many say that Iran does nothing to provoke the US and the US has no reason to worry about Iranian intentions.... sure

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/7241.html

Also would you like me to post the cruelty of those that are being fought against in Iraq? I can pull literally hundreds of videos of beheading other Iraqis, mass executions, bombings of markets and other public areas where you wont even see a US troop in sight.

sudais1
10-31-2007, 04:37 AM
I found your video rather entertaining watching them go through all those steps and all. very well done. Although the message wasn't the greatest one :hmm:

And as for the videos you have. Keep them. The Prophet told us the killing of innocent lives is wrong and I don't want to see such a thing from people whom claim to follow him. :heated:

And your stance on the American Military is unchangeable so no reason to debate. :peace:

Peace

MTAFFI
10-31-2007, 01:38 PM

And your stance on the American Military is unchangeable so no reason to debate. :peace:

Peace
as is yours, then we agree to disagree! :D It was a pleasure to discuss the topic with you

PEACE <---(the most important thing)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.