/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Online Bookstore Upto 70% off this ramadan!

ABCD
09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
Salaams all,

Soundvision UK is a well established Islamic store with different stores all over the world. The UK firm has launched a new website which has 1000+ products suiting most peoples needs, from kids books to classical thinking.

They have free delivery for all products (only for ramadan!) and upto 70% off certain products.

You can visit them at:

http://www.soundvisionuk.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ABCD
09-23-2007, 10:41 PM
http://www.soundvisionuk.com

Abdul Fattah
09-23-2007, 10:48 PM
Selam aleykum
It surprises me that they have a separate category for books on suffism
:confused:

This belongs in "exchange links" section btw

ABCD
09-23-2007, 10:56 PM
Wa Alaikum Salaam,

Why is that?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdul Fattah
09-23-2007, 11:03 PM
selam aleykum
Why, well because the main purpose of the thread is to pass on a link, and because the exchange-links section is made purposely for those kind of threads :p

Just kidding there :)

Secretarian issues are not debatable on this site according to forum-rules, if you want my views on suffism drop me a pm

*~Sofia~*
09-24-2007, 12:15 PM
Salams ABCD,

Jazakhallah khair for the link :) i love books and am always buyin em... so the 70% off will deffo come in handy :P
Jazaks again, i'll be sure to check it out!

W'salam

P.s welcome to the LI family :) have a beneficial stay inshallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.