/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing recitation of Yaseen...

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-23-2007, 05:17 PM
:sl:

This is the first recitation of the quraan i ever listened to, you wont find it anywhere on the net ,(except places where i uploaded as a torrent) here the sheikh is quite young...

this recitation broke me to tears, even though i was young and was a bit ignorant of my deen, when i heard this, it was one of the best things i had ever heard...

apoligies though for the bad quality, i recorded it with the microphone of my sisters MP3 player....

DivShare File - 036 Surah Yasin.mp3

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Salamualikum.
Yes he's got beautiful voice indeed.. May Allaah reward him Amin.
He does make you cry when he recites Qura'an.. He also recites Nasheeds.. *But im not a fan of nasheeds*

Oh the format is going very fast and in some other language.... Sounds kewl and WOW i like the tune... very young it sounds...Masha'Allaah.

Shukran brother :)
Ma'assalama

.: Jannati :.
10-19-2007, 06:27 PM
:sl:

Abu Bakr ash-Shatri? his recitation is available here: http://quranicaudio.com/quran/3

format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Oh the format is going very fast and in some other language.... Sounds kewl and WOW i like the tune... very young it sounds...Masha'Allaah.
lol if you listen to it without downloading first, it sounds like a fast squeaky recitation loool :giggling: perhaps the file or something becomes corrupted when listening to it streamed?

Ibn Al Aqwa
10-19-2007, 06:39 PM
^lol yeh i dunno how that happened :?....when i first uploaded it, it was fine...maybe its the site, it'll probably get back to normal soon

for anyone who wants to hear the recitation, you will have to download first! that squeaking is not the recitation!

its an awesome recitation though...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
.: Jannati :.
10-19-2007, 06:49 PM
^ subhan'Allah it is, but I think this is of a better quality than the one you posted as it doesn't have the noise in the background and a lot more clearer :thumbs_up

http://download.quranicaudio.com/qur...aatree/036.mp3

Kittygyal
10-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Salamualikum.

Oh Lol, But you know that squeaking thingy bob sounds kewl aswel :D

But Masha'Allaah the 'Normal' sounds soo kewl and hard to explain.

Shukran bro for sharing this ..

Make dua'ah for me lots 'n lots k :)?

Ma'assalama

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.