09-24-2007, 05:07 PM
:sl:
Masha'Allaah.. May Allaah reward him amin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxs-N...elated&search=

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
09-25-2007, 03:49 AM
ermm, no offence, but why do some people try to imitate sh Abdulbaasit abdul-samad? i just dont get it.

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Mashallah :)
ermm, no offence, but why do some people try to imitate sh Abdulbaasit abdul-samad
Because his recitations are just pure class :shade:

Jazakalah Khair for sharing sis Kitty

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
ermm, no offence, but why do some people try to imitate sh Abdulbaasit abdul-samad? i just dont get it.

No offence taken sister... Well obviously you must know Qari-Basit is just the best well actually too hard to explain, anywho Qari-Basit is too too good :coolious: Masha'Allaah.

Little children and oldies are trying to imitate like Qari-Basit.. thats good but none can be pure like Qari-Basit HELL NO!!

Atleast they trying thoe..they need to try hareder to reach the leve of thy man! :D

ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
09-25-2007, 04:11 PM

MashaAllah!!

Jazaak ALLAH khayr for sharing..:)

:w:

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-25-2007, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal

No offence taken sister... Well obviously you must know Qari-Basit is just the best well actually too hard to explain, anywho Qari-Basit is too too good :coolious: Masha'Allaah.

Little children and oldies are trying to imitate like Qari-Basit.. thats good but none can be pure like Qari-Basit HELL NO!!

Atleast they trying thoe..they need to try hareder to reach the leve of thy man! :D

ma'assalama

You said something similar to this before, and i left it, but when you say it again, i couldnt hold myself....

How can you Qari Abdul Baset is the best?

Surely you havent heard all the qaris in the entire world have you?

so how is he then the best, he is simply your favourite

and also, you dont know the sheikh as a person do you? you dont what he is like? so how can you say he is the best?

and just to add, how come he shaves? why does he not follow the sunnah of rasulallah (saw) and grow a beard?

im not starting a debate, and nor am i saying anything negative about the Qari, i do respect him in some ways....i am just questioning...

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 05:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Adam-
You said something similar to this before, and i left it, but when you say it again, i couldnt hold myself....

How can you Qari Abdul Baset is the best?

Surely you havent heard all the qaris in the entire world have you?

so how is he then the best, he is simply your favourite

and also, you dont know the sheikh as a person do you? you dont what he is like? so how can you say he is the best?

and just to add, how come he shaves? why does he not follow the sunnah of rasulallah (saw) and grow a beard?

im not starting a debate, and nor am i saying anything negative about the Qari, i do respect him in some ways....i am just questioning...
Salamualikum.
Firslty i have heard some Qari's and i would actually stick to Qari-Basit because this was the first gift i got from a close muslim friend of Qari-Basit reciation and he inspired me ALOT!
Nope i don't know him person whats that got to do with loving his reciations?
He is the best for me i guess... just the way i like to put it.
I don't know how he was like?? What has got to do with his reciations:?

Erm lets get this straight he didn't keep a beard got nothing to do with his recitations.. you don't have to keep a beard thoe do you?
I can't answer on WHY he doesn't follow rasulallah (saw) now can i?

Ma'assalama!

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-25-2007, 05:20 PM
He is the best for me i guess...
yes, i feel a bit better now...

i was just making a point, he is not the best, he is your best :)

i wasnt attacking anyone, like i said, just questioning...sorry if you took offense...yeh obviously you cannot say why he has not kept a beard...

and im glad his recitations have helped you, Allah chooses to help his servants in many different ways......

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Adam-
yes, i feel a bit better now...

i was just making a point, he is not the best, he is your best :)

i wasnt attacking anyone, like i said, just questioning...sorry if you took offense...yeh obviously you cannot say why he has not kept a beard...

and im glad his recitations have helped you, Allah chooses to help his servants in many different ways......
Well by the way just to make it clear .. HE'S BEST FOR ME .. AND i do like other Qari's not just Qari-Basit BUT Qari-Basit was the FIRST EVER recitation i heard first when i reverted.
Ma'assalama

Ummu Sufyaan
09-26-2007, 03:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullah2907
Mashallah :)

Because his recitations are just pure class :shade:

Jazakalah Khair for sharing sis Kitty
really, the reason i dont like his style of recitation or people with his stlye of recitaiton, is because he's well just a little too slow. i cant handle that slowness. i dont mean to sound rude or anything, i just cant take it. i think its because i get bored so easily, due to the slowness. i dont see why one needs to take so long to read 1 ayah for example when you can read it it in something like 30 seconds, and it's most likely to have a better affect. i prefer recitators like Sheikh shuraim :thumbs_up :thumbs_up, sudais, Al-Ahmad, Al-Ghaamdy, and those types.

Kittygyal
09-26-2007, 06:24 AM
really, the reason i dont like his style of recitation or people with his stlye of recitaiton, is because he's well just a little too slow. i cant handle that slowness. i dont mean to sound rude or anything, i just cant take it. i think its because i get bored so easily, due to the slowness. i dont see why one needs to take so long to read 1 ayah for example when you can read it it in something like 30 seconds, and it's most likely to have a better affect. i prefer recitators like Sheikh shuraim :thumbs_up :thumbs_up, sudais, Al-Ahmad, Al-Ghaamdy, and those types.
He's kinda fast for me :-\
About Qari-Basit reciting slow is really good because atleast he spends more time concentration init :coolious:
anywho gotcha bounce get back soon..
Ma'assalama

Have a g'day:D

Ummu Sufyaan
09-26-2007, 06:28 AM
He's kinda fast for me :-\
About Qari-Basit reciting slow is really good because atleast he spends more time concentration init :coolious:
anywho gotcha bounce get back soon..
Ma'assalama

Have a g'day:D
what?? sh. shuraim concentrates alright. you can tell, 'cos he cries so easily. you dont have to go that slow to concentrate. you an go moderatley and still concentrate.:)

Kittygyal
09-26-2007, 08:20 PM
what?? sh. shuraim concentrates alright. you can tell, 'cos he cries so easily. you dont have to go that slow to concentrate. you an go moderatley and still concentrate.:)
Im not arguing or anything but everyone has different veiws :) and maybe Qari-Basit wants to recite slow because he feels like it or something.. Allaah Hu Alim.
Anywho all qari's/sheiks recitations are nice. May Allaah be pleased with them and grant them Janah Amin.

Ma'assalama

Na7lah
09-27-2007, 04:16 AM
Amin :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.