/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lectures about Signs of the Last Hour and the Hereafter

_salam_
09-24-2007, 10:07 PM
:sl:
I was hoping any of you out there might be able to help me find some lectures about the Signs of the Last Hour, the Day of Judgement, the Grave, Paradise and Hell, or just anything to do with the Hereafter. Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
anwar awlakis hereafter series, is in my eyes the bestest one bout the signs and hereafter

do a search on this site or google and you should find matey:D

al-muslimah
09-24-2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah thats true walahi that shaykh prepared those speeches very well , I listened to it and felt that I gained alot more ilm about al-akhirah.

_salam_
09-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Yeah, i forgot to mention I already have those.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
warrior_1_uk
09-25-2007, 05:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _salam_
:sl:
I was hoping any of you out there might be able to help me find some lectures about the Signs of the Last Hour, the Day of Judgement, the Grave, Paradise and Hell, or just anything to do with the Hereafter. Your help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

:w:
There is the lecture about dajjal by dr Bilal philips,Here is the lecture called the dajjal by Dr Bilal philips, Here is the link for the audio of that one.
Here is Paradise and hell part a
Here is the audio for part b paradise and hell by Dr Bilal

and here is "a party in hell and a party in paradise" By sheikh Nabeel al awadi translated in to English

Here is the video lecture of Dajjal By DR Bilal

here is the day of judgement.
On the same esnips site there is also the Hereafter lecture a+b by Dr bilal
salams
warrior_1_uk

ilm.seeker
09-25-2007, 02:03 PM
Here is my favorite collection:

The Signs of the Hour
Al-Qiyamah - The day of Judgement - The Day of Resurrection
The Herafter : The Life After Death
Grave (Barzaka)
Hell Fire ( Jahannam - Naar)
Paradise ( Jannah )
source

Abu Muslim
09-25-2007, 02:09 PM
The Day of Judgement by Tawfique Chowdhury

http://www.dhikrullah.com/lectures/tawfique.html

Heaven
Of the ways to help increase the feeling of hope in earning Jannah is to know what Jannah is and what it entails. This presentation describes, among other things, who will inhabit Jannah, the things that the inhabitants will possess in Jannah, the food of Jannah, and other related issues. By becoming familiar with these alluring details, the listener will strive harder to attain Jannah.
| Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

Hellfire
This lecture brings the listener descriptive details about the Hellfire. Not only will it bring awareness, it will definitely motivate the listener to live his/her life in a manner as to which he/she can avoid the torments described. An important and much needed reminder is offered in this illustrative presentation.
| Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 |

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.