/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why must drink liquor?

I_notGenerous
09-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Why should there be a compulsion in drinking liquor or alcohol? Is it because of habit or social lifestyle..:ooh:

When it becomes a habit it would cause harm to self and others..and become physical and psychological dependence.

When it becomes a physical and psychological dependence it is known as Alcoholism...an alcoholism has relapse, hangover, withdrawal, agitation and unable to cope with stresses of daily living.(depression).

It is best to avoid unhealthy lifestyle and keep our mental healthy. Be realistic. As we are aging each second...our future health depends on what we do now and take care of our well being. Thank you.:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ranma1/2
09-25-2007, 01:15 PM
pardon me if i misunderstand.

What is your stance and question?

I think the drinking of alcohol or liquor is find and as long it is done in moderation there is no need to prohibit drinking.

ahsan28
09-25-2007, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
I think the drinking of alcohol or liquor is find and as long it is done in moderation there is no need to prohibit drinking.

No need to go into the medical reasons, neccessitating its prohibition, its not allowed in our religion like pork. Simple, brief n straight :D

Soulja Girl
09-25-2007, 02:05 PM
Well...It intoxicates one's Mind which results in one committing sins...:-\

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
09-25-2007, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ranma1/2
pardon me if i misunderstand.

What is your stance and question?

ur rite in a sense...a lil alcihol is ok medically etc...bt the problem is that we need to prohibit any drop of it in order to stop the 'follow on' effect...if u no what i mean...its hard to control urself...

Woodrow
09-25-2007, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahsan28
No need to go into the medical reasons, neccessitating its prohibition, its not allowed in our religion like pork. Simple, brief n straight :D
That is the only answer necessary. No point in dragging this into a debate.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.