/* */

PDA

View Full Version : this is a bit weird...

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
:sl:

This video is a bit freaky, only 1 and a half minute long...what do you lot think....

is he having an attack, or is he being attacked by jinn?

im not to sure myself, why would a jinn start attacking a football player?

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
al Amaanah
09-25-2007, 05:18 PM
Yeah subhana Allah. I read somewhere he was having an attack and he survived, Allahu a3lam though.

'Abd al-Baari
09-25-2007, 05:24 PM

yeh this was posted bro and it was said that he had some sort of spasm because the ball had hit him on the face which caused his brain to send signals backwards or something..which is why he kept moving backwards..but he survived

Allahu A'lam

P.S its still kinda scary..not something that i'd wanna experience

Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 05:27 PM
Salamualikum.
You know to behonest no one actually knows the truth about this dude... erm not being funny or rude or anything but where are the dudes arm???

Anywho seen it before... and it's kinda freaky and makes me wonder..wonder.. but i guess lets just leave it.... :S
ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Samira_01
09-25-2007, 05:31 PM
Asalamu 3leykum

I posted the same fing 20 min before you:raging:

nah kiding ..
mods pls close my thread

Soulja Girl
09-25-2007, 05:34 PM

I remember a couple of years back, there was a Football Player who died whilst playing...Marc Vivien Foe was it, Idk? :confused:

:w:

Pure Imaan
11-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Yea, i remember it as well, he was bending over and then fall on the floor, I saw a video time back, I do not remember his name

Camomilla
11-08-2007, 05:14 PM
I've seen this video before, I wouldn't want to experience that....

Ummu Sufyaan
11-09-2007, 05:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by <Abdullah>

yeh this was posted bro and it was said that he had some sort of spasm because the ball had hit him on the face which caused his brain to send signals backwards or something..which is why he kept moving backwards..but he survived

Allahu A'lam

P.S its still kinda scary..not something that i'd wanna experience
would it have that much impact though:? i would imagine he would have a seizure at the least, not that dramatic though.
i dont know, im not saying he was possessed, wallahu a3lam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.