:sl:
I was wondering that should we Celebrate Birthdays? ~ Since I have one Today!:p

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
10-01-2007, 02:06 PM
:salamext:

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...birthdays.html

best way to celebrate- Thank Allah He's allowed you to live another year.

sevgi
10-01-2007, 02:32 PM
check the thread below...

and happi birthday!!!!:D
always thank Allah for giving u the life u have and creating u a human, a muslim etc...

peace.

Kittygyal
10-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Salam.

Ask for forgivness and aslo thank Allaah for everything.

DO NOT CELEBRATE B'DAYS

also isn't it bad for saying 'H.... B':?

Ma'assalama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sevgi
10-01-2007, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kittygyal
Salam.

Ask for forgivness and aslo thank Allaah for everything.

DO NOT CELEBRATE B'DAYS

also isn't it bad for saying 'H.... B':?

Ma'assalama
lol...i think thats a lil extreme...

is it bad to say happi eid?

a special day is a special day...and it aught to be bid happi by ones friends...

:w:

Kittygyal
10-01-2007, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumeyye
lol...i think thats a lil extreme...

is it bad to say happi eid?

a special day is a special day...and it aught to be bid happi by ones friends...

:w:
Im not quiet sure sis thats why im asking..

I say Eid Greetings :p

Yes special day is a special day LOL

g2g

Haidar_Abbas
10-01-2007, 05:25 PM
thank and praise Allah(swt) all day everyday b/c the next instant could be our last in this duniyah; as far as b-days its a west and pagan tradition as with every "holiday" in the georgian calendar.

chacha_jalebi
10-01-2007, 05:35 PM
it dont say newer dont celebrate

but what you should be thankful for is Allah swt has given you another year to worship him:D or you can look at it that another year gone and your closer to death:p

either way, be happy and worship Allah swt:D

some ppl say celebratin is ok, some say no:D lol but if you decide to celebrate you can hav a get together wit your family,ppl say it wrong cos most times ppl end up doin unislamic thins.
neway congrats to you.your parents were blessed with ya on this day:p:D

SophiaCroft
10-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Thank you Everyone. Next Time I will Inshah-Allah do thank and ask forgiveness. Other then that I don't celebrate like huge parties and all. At the most My Friends or Family give Presents or Take/Order for a Fast Food for just to make my day. Nothing like Europen but if there seems that correction is needed I welcome everyone to let me know.

glo
10-07-2007, 07:03 PM
Personally - and not from an Islamic point of view! - I think it is beautiful to reflect on another year of one's life, the be thankful for God's blessings and to share them with friends and family.
That does not have to be a drunken wild party! In fact, it's more likely to be a quiet reflective occasion.

I hope you had a good birthday and you are looking forward to where God will lead you in the coming year. :)

Salaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.