/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

souloftym
09-25-2007, 08:00 PM
in curiosity, i wanted to if sharia can be acted upon the modern society as everything has changed. an can someone give me in sources/examples by this mean.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
09-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Salamualikum.
Pardon? Too small blad :S

souloftym
09-25-2007, 08:03 PM
oh soz bout dat, what am trying to say, can shariaq be applied in modern society. am trying to figure this out, an am kinda new. so bare with me, i fink!

Isambard
09-26-2007, 12:41 AM
There are way to many variables to consider to give a simple answer

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
siFilam
09-26-2007, 12:53 AM
In The Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful

:salamext:

of course the Sharia can be applied today, Allah didn't make Islam specifically for any time period. its us, the Muslims, who lack the courage and faith to implent the Shaira completely. Its our fault that we listen to the non Muslims when they say that Islamic Sharia isn't compatible with modern day standards.

wasalam
-SI-

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.