/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalam mu alaikum,

Zarmina
09-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Asalam mu alaikum everyone,

My name is Zarmina, and I am from Afghanistan. I am currently living in the United States, but one day, Inshallah, I would love to return. I've always wanted to join an Islam forum but never got the chance.

:peace:

Zarmina

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
snakelegs
09-26-2007, 01:47 AM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]
and ramadan mubarak!
i hope the day will come and you will be able to go back home - it is a beautiful country, which has known nothing but suffering for decades.

☆ღUmm Uthmanღ☆
09-26-2007, 02:14 AM
:sl:

:w:

Zarmina
09-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome.

:thankyou:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
believer
09-27-2007, 02:27 AM
Wa-alaikum Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakathu! :statisfie

Welcome Sister! alhamdulillah! may you become an active member of this forum. Inshallah. How is it being a Muslim in America? do you live in a Muslim community?

salaam....

Zarmina
09-27-2007, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by believer
Wa-alaikum Salaam warahmatullahi wabarakathu! :statisfie

Welcome Sister! alhamdulillah! may you become an active member of this forum. Inshallah. How is it being a Muslim in America? do you live in a Muslim community?

salaam....
I live in Northern California. The area I live in is called Little Kabul (Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan) because there are so many Afghans here. We have a really beautiful Masjid in the Hayward area. It actually looks like a Masjid, it's not some store or apartment converted into a Masjid. :D

Khayal
09-27-2007, 03:21 AM

:welcome: to the forum and have a beneficial stay, InshaAllah.

:w:

Al_Imaan
09-27-2007, 03:24 PM

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay. Ma hum Afghan hastom. Khush amaded....i hope u understand that...:D

Kittygyal
09-27-2007, 04:39 PM
Salamualikum.
^ Thats my afghani.... meet her and be nice to her. :)

welcome in

Ma'assalama

Zarmina
09-27-2007, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_imaan_786

:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay. Ma hum Afghan hastom. Khush amaded....i hope u understand that...:D
Balay faamedum. Tashakur. :D

islamirama
09-27-2007, 05:53 PM

believer
09-27-2007, 08:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zarmina
I live in Northern California. The area I live in is called Little Kabul (Kabul is the capital of Afghanistan) because there are so many Afghans here. We have a really beautiful Masjid in the Hayward area. It actually looks like a Masjid, it's not some store or apartment converted into a Masjid. :D
That's interesting! how big is the Muslim community in Little Kabul?... My mother lives in California... I don't know if it's near there... I am still clueless about America since I really never bothered much about it.

How are the Muslim Brothers spending Ramadan there?

Salaam....

Zarmina
10-02-2007, 04:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by believer
That's interesting! how big is the Muslim community in Little Kabul?... My mother lives in California... I don't know if it's near there... I am still clueless about America since I really never bothered much about it.

How are the Muslim Brothers spending Ramadan there?

Salaam....
Yes, Little Kabul is in Northern California, close to San Francisco.

I don't have an exact number, but I believe there are over 100,000 of us here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.