/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For the first time in English.. [Mohammed 7aydan] ~ Quran

Abu Muslim
09-26-2007, 10:53 PM
~ Dhikrullah Ramadaan Treat ~ [Quran]

As we hit exactly halfway through ramadaan and the last 10 blessed days approach us, dhikrullah.com has a special treat for everyone *smiles*
Since ramadaan is the month of the Quraan, then what better to focus on the Quraan and treat you with the reciation of the glorious Quraan, a reciation with a difference. For the very first time in english…you can now download the entire Quran recitation from Shaykh Mohammed al7aydan from dhikrullah.

Mohammed al7aidan Quran Recitation
http://www.dhikrullah.com/quran/7aydan.html

“subhan’Allah” is the only phrase [well, kallat haytallak aswell] that comes from my mouth when I listen to his recitation . The reciation of this qari is simply mindblowing. I’ve been listening to solid Quran for the last 2 years since I was 17 alhamdulilah and I’ve heard 100’s of qaris but never have I heard anyone recite like him. Even though I prefer Salah Bukhatir on the whole, 7aydans recitation just touches you and sends shiversup your spine. Its not the style exactly or the flow or even the voice, its the passion and emotion he recites with. They say [whoever “they” is] what comes from the heart reaches the heart.

The recitation touches moreso now that al7amdulilah I understand arabic and that I understand [for the most part] the Quran and Mohammed al7aidan seems to highlight the key ayaats in each surah like in Surah Imran “every soul shall taste death” and in Surah Yusuf when Yusuf AS said “I seek refuge in Allah”. If you cant understand arabic then listen to his recitation and read translation with it especially his surah Yusuf, it will bring you to tears. I recommend his Surah Yusuf and Imran..

Surah Yusuf
Surah Imran

Also you can get a taster of how he has emotion and khushoo from the quran that plays when you open that page. The ayah is about the shuhadaa, when he says “bal ahyaaa” and raise his voice, Allah SWT is talking about the shuhadaah and he SWT says, [wa al tahsabanAladhina qutilu feesabililahi amwaata..] “do not think of those slain in the way of Allah as dead..[bal ahyaaaaa]..nay but they are alive..”

tabarak’Allah wa Allahu akbar.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jzcasejz
09-28-2007, 07:36 PM
JazaakAllaah Khayr...!!! :D Quality is GREAT!

Na7lah
09-28-2007, 08:10 PM
Mashallah thnks 4 sharing brother

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-29-2007, 05:22 PM
ahhh, Masha'Allah....may Allah reward this Qari...

his recitation is beyond words....im addicted to him...

Jazakallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khayal
09-29-2007, 05:29 PM
:sl:

MashaAllah, beautiful recitation, jazaak ALLAH khayr.

:w:

Kittygyal
09-29-2007, 09:22 PM
Salamualikum.

WOW!! MASHA'ALLAAH!!.

...may Allah reward this Qari...
Amin.

shukran brother.

Ma'assalama.

Abu Muslim
10-05-2007, 12:12 AM
Barak'Allahu feekum all.

subhan'Allah listen to his Surah Qiyamah, never have I EVER heard anything like it. La hawla wala quwata ila billa.

http://www.dhikrullah.com/downloads/...an/qiyamah.mp3

Media Tags are no longer supported

muslimbychoice
10-05-2007, 01:47 AM
Asalaam 'Alaikum:

I'm wondering - does anyone know where I can purchase this? It is absolutely beautiful. If anyone knows - please share. I did a search and only found where it was shared online. Would love to purchase it!

Jazak Allah Khair,
Sumayyah

IbnAbdulHakim
10-05-2007, 09:43 AM
is this MUHAMMAD AL-LUHAIDAAN THE RECITOR OF THE FAMOUS AL-IMRAAN SHUHADAA VERSES? :ooh:

i cant wait to get home!!!

Abu Muslim
10-05-2007, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
is this MUHAMMAD AL-LUHAIDAAN THE RECITOR OF THE FAMOUS AL-IMRAAN SHUHADAA VERSES? :ooh:

i cant wait to get home!!!

Yep, the very same akhee *smiles*

People spell his name different. But when I went on his arabic site, I read it as Mohammed alhaydan..Allahu alim whether its al haidan or al luhaidan or haidan..

Abu Muslim
10-13-2007, 08:50 PM
3 missins surahs added. They werent missing but werent linked, so alhamdulilah full quraan set now with excpetion of one surah..

Surah 061 ~ As-Saf - The Ranks
Surah 062 ~ Jummah - The Congregation
Surah 063 ~ Al-Munafiqoon - The Hypocrites

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.