/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi!

The Architect
09-27-2007, 09:17 AM
Assalam alaikum, everyone. I haven't posted here in awhile lol. Just thought I'd say hi to everyone as I figure I might be posting on here a bit more. I've grown curious about Islam lately, and figured the best way to learn about it would be from its followers. So, here I am lol.

How's everyone doing? :D

P.S.: is there anyway to change my username?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
------
09-27-2007, 09:23 AM
Hey!

:welcome: to the forum!

You'll find many different articles on here, quite informative.

Regarding changing your username, You'll have to PM brother Muhammad, because only the Administrators [the one in red can change usernames.

Hope u enjoy ur stay! :D

جوري
09-27-2007, 09:45 AM

<< this guy says 'enjoy your stay'

Kittygyal
09-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Greetings.
Can't remember yo but have fun and stay active this time.
If you have any questions on Islam then feel free to ask...

Take care and be good.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
09-27-2007, 01:35 PM
Hello :D

Welcome to Li, Be good!

"Whosoever wills let him believe, and whosoever wills let him disbelieve" [18:29],

Peace be upon those who follow guidance.

Al_Imaan
09-27-2007, 03:25 PM
:welcome: to the forum. Hope you have a beneficial stay.

*~Sofia~*
09-27-2007, 04:07 PM
Peace,

welcome to the LI community, hope u have a beneficial stay :)
explore the forums, take part in the discussions and enjoy!

Any questions? just ask away :D

Hve fun and get posting!

Peace out

believer
09-27-2007, 07:56 PM
HUGE WELCOME TO YOU BROTHER!!!:D

Wa Alaikum Salaam warah matullahi wa barakatuh! Gods Peace and Blessings be with you and your Family!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!