/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Todays husbands/wives (Not literally)

Pk_#2
09-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Today's men allow their wives to attend unIslamic functions, to intermingle with men, and reveal their honour. Haven't they heard the saying of the Prophet (SAW), who declared: "A man's sins are as great as his wife's ignorance"? If he argues that he cannot control her actions, then woe onto him! The Messenger of Allah clearly stated that "whoever is submissive to the likes and dislikes of a woman will be thrown by Allah into Hell," and "Shame on a man who becomes his wife's slave." [Al-Firdausi]

And the wives who allow their husbands to play with Riba, and watch adulterous movies. Indeed, the first account a woman will have on the Day of Judgement is that over her husband.

:muddlehea

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pk_#2
09-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Ahh man, rong section sowiiiiii imsad

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2007, 07:06 PM
wats al-firdausi sis? :ooh:

Pk_#2
09-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Don't tell me it aint a hadith :o it's from a book,

ahh man *goes bak to hibernation* Oh please God atleast let that be a real word.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
09-27-2007, 07:21 PM
Salamualikum.
LOOOOOOOOOOL ahahah TJ.L what ya playing at man?? :X
Ma'assalama

IbnAbdulHakim
09-27-2007, 10:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Don't tell me it aint a hadith :o it's from a book,

ahh man *goes bak to hibernation* Oh please God atleast let that be a real word.
sounds to me like the name of a scholar, perhaps a muhaddith a mujtahid? could be a hadith, dont worry about it :)

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 03:42 AM
:sl:
Indeed, the first account a woman will have on the Day of Judgement is that over her husband.
ermmm sis, have you got any evidence for this.

Pk_#2
09-28-2007, 08:23 AM
Erm sis, i have no idea, :muddlehea

On the authority of Usamah bin Zaid (may Allah be pleased with him) who said: The Prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: "On the night of Meraj (Ascension) when I stood at the gate of Paradise, I observed that the bulk of those who entered it were poor people, the rich people had been refused entry. Thereafter people condemned to Hell were ordered to be pushed there, and I noticed that the majority of those who entered it were women."

(Bukhari and Muslim)

Note: The reason the majority of women will go to Hell, as mentioned in this Hadith, is because most women do not appreciate their husbands or what their husbands do for them. On the authority of Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) said: "There are two types of the inmates of Hell whom I have not seen in my time: people having flogs like the tails of oxen with them, and who would be beating people, and the women who would be dressed but appear to be naked, who would be inclined to evil and make their husbands incline towards it. Their hair would be like the humps of the bukht camel inclined to one side. They will not enter Paradise, and they will not smell its odour, whereas its odour will be smelled from long distances." (Muslim)

Note 1: "Flogs" means whips or sticks. "Bukht Camels" means Persian camels.

Note 2: When the Prophet Muhammad --- [PBUH] Hell, he saw many different types of people there. However, there were two types of people he did not recognize because they did not exist in his time (the Seventh Century). The types of people he did not recognize were:

1. People carrying whips and sticks -- the oppressors beating up others. 2. Women wearing different types of clothes. Their outfits were very revealing, much like the "fashionable" clothing of today. Also, those women had unusual hairstyles, perhaps like the kinds worn by women today.

source: islam4all.com :shade:

rozeena
09-28-2007, 10:09 AM
thanks 4 sharin dt sis. i have a quick question i read dt da ladiesin hell will have a hump n der hed? wt does dt mean ? 1 of my frend has a big hump on her hed as she does dis bun fing wid her hair n its like humoungus. n i ws soo skared! bt 2 b honest i dnt knw wt it means?

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2007, 10:11 AM
^ lol, the hump resembles a burden, the greater the burden the bigger the chastisement.... some will hav humps like horses... others like elephants...

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Erm sis, i have no idea,
please don't post without evidence. you're presenting this to the whole world. :sunny:

rozeena
09-28-2007, 10:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ lol, the hump resembles a burden, the greater the burden the bigger the chastisement.... some will hav humps like horses... others like elephants...
oh lol! i understand nw.thnxs bro so it doesnt mata if she has a hump on her hed? or is dt still bad

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2007, 10:17 AM
^ lol nope i had lots of bumps before aswell.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2007, 10:18 AM
btw one more thing... the humps on the necks represents the great sins on dunya... like backchat slander etc.... so we shud b careful inshaAllah...

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 10:19 AM
brother, do you have evidence? please provide, as it is interesting information amoungst other things.

rozeena
09-28-2007, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
^ lol nope i had lots of bumps before aswell.
lol! no its nt like a bump lol. its dn wid da hair. u knw like mrs trunchball 4m matilda has bt a much bigger 1 lol.

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2007, 10:21 AM
^ LOL! wat a comparison :uuh:

well as long as she dont expose her hair... i dont kno about it lol. Im gnna say i dont kno on this one lol

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 10:23 AM
something that annoys me when i see hijaabis, is they are covered from head to toe, alhamdulilah, but the hair styles that poke out of their hijabs. it is such an ugly site.

------
09-28-2007, 10:25 AM
:salamext:

site
Sight - :D

Yeh tru say sis, I don't get it, why wear Hijaab if it's only for 'fashion'?!

IbnAbdulHakim
09-28-2007, 10:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam11
brother, do you have evidence? please provide, as it is interesting information amoungst other things.
oh sry its the famous events from the night of mi'raj when rasullulah saw women, hang on let me find it 4 u

the hadith i heard from Maulana Mulla from his lecture "6 sinful women" in which he explains the events of ht enight of miraj.

Once the prophet was found crying and Ali radhiallahu anhu saw him and asked why, so thereafter the prophet described what he saw of the women in hell. The hadith was sound, im sry for not giving sourcing... i'll have to go home to do that...

Ummu Sufyaan
09-28-2007, 10:28 AM
oops. jazakallahu khair. im gonna go and finish my other things now. i only intended to log on to reply once to a thread, and i have been on here for like 1/2 hour.
see you later. kick me off if you see on within the next two hours. lol

Medina83
09-28-2007, 10:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umma Wasat
Today's men allow their wives to attend unIslamic functions, to intermingle with men, and reveal their honour. Haven't they heard the saying of the Prophet (SAW), who declared: "A man's sins are as great as his wife's ignorance"? If he argues that he cannot control her actions, then woe onto him! The Messenger of Allah clearly stated that "whoever is submissive to the likes and dislikes of a woman will be thrown by Allah into Hell," and "Shame on a man who becomes his wife's slave." [Al-Firdausi]

And the wives who allow their husbands to play with Riba, and watch adulterous movies. Indeed, the first account a woman will have on the Day of Judgement is that over her husband.

:muddlehea
In today's world a lot of women feel they have equal right to make their own choices without the need for permission from their husband.

If a woman in her nature feels this way, then any harmony between them is in serious trouble if he starts saying 'I forbid you do to xyz !! '

Thats not to say he wrong to do that, just that there is more than one way to stop this and personally i think a better approach for both men and women to each other when the other is doing something anti-islamic is to provide daleel , to be kind, to be patient, to encourage the opposite type of behaviour and to show disapproval for other actions. We also have to bear in mind all the hadith about treating wives well and wives obeying husbands, so its not as straightforward I would think as going and having a shouting match which will be the inevitable result of trying to 'control' each others actions.
No one likes to feel controlled man or woman, if it is done it should be done subtly with patience and guidance and respect for each other. The couple should have a better communication strategy than to just give orders to one another.

Allahu ahlam

Salam

Haidar_Abbas
09-28-2007, 06:25 PM
:sl: jizakAllahu khary ukh Umma Wasat for sharing this barakAllahu feeki :sl:

Pk_#2
09-29-2007, 11:32 AM
what if it's wrong :laugh::hmm:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.