/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help me out to understand if this is a nashid or what ? Insha'Allaah

Kittygyal
09-28-2007, 07:52 PM
:sl:

Before i say anything bad i must say Bismillah Ir Rahmaniraheem

I need desperatly help please insha'Allaah.

Through my VIA emails i have recieved this link >>> http://www.pefs.us/viewvideo.php?id=jc8IUN_fMXQ

is this a nashid or what?

Walahi i don't listen to nashids as there not my type but i haven't heard some like this before :-\

Please forgive me if i've said anything wrong insha'Allaah

Ma'assalama

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Na7lah
09-28-2007, 07:57 PM
i hav no idea

Ibn Al Aqwa
09-29-2007, 05:19 PM
yep, its a nasheed for definite...and no there is nothing wrong with what you said sister

i know its a nasheed, coz it sounds like 1 and i recognize the person whos singing it...Owais Raza Qadri

very popular in the paki world....lol...not really for other people though...they wont like them...i dont listen to his nasheeds myself.....

here...

http://www.owaisqadri.com/ his official site, some of his nasheeds are very very very nice....

as i said...probably one the most famous nasheed artist...very very very popular with paki's.

Kittygyal
09-29-2007, 06:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by -Ibn Adam-
yep, its a nasheed for definite...and no there is nothing wrong with what you said sister

i know its a nasheed, coz it sounds like 1 and i recognize the person whos singing it...Owais Raza Qadri

very popular in the paki world....lol...not really for other people though...they wont like them...i dont listen to his nasheeds myself.....

here...

http://www.owaisqadri.com/ his official site, some of his nasheeds are very very very nice....

as i said...probably one the most famous nasheed artist...very very very popular with paki's.
:sl:

:hiding:

Anywho shukran brother for the clarification.

Like i said im not a fan of nashids.. i don't hate them but just don't perfer them.

Anywho this thread can be dusted now so one of the mods/admins/super mods just zip this thread insha'Allaah.

Ma'assalama.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
snakelegs
09-30-2007, 10:24 PM
something i've wondered about - what makes a nasheed a nasheed? is it just the lack of musical instruments and the islamic subject matter?

NoName55
09-30-2007, 10:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
something i've wondered about - what makes a nasheed a nasheed? is it just the lack of musical instruments and the islamic subject matter?
nasheed means song
nasheed in Arabic
Song in English

Shukri
09-30-2007, 10:41 PM
I don't really listen to Nasheeds myself either, but sorry I don't think I can help you with that.

snakelegs
09-30-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks noname. guess it is covers a pretty broad range then.

Woodrow
10-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Question answered

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.