/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help about merriage

moni88
09-30-2007, 02:34 AM
salam:
This is my friend's problem and she desires to get some suggestions from you's

She is 38 years old still unmarried and work in an office. She is pretty and attractive. Her boss who is 67 years old and marriage two times before his first wife is deid. He has 4 childern from his first wife and all the childern married and live seprately.His second wife is live but unfortunately from her he has no child.She is a working women.
Now I come to the problem.
Her boss is propose her.She do not reply till.She is double minded due to age difference.

She has some question?

Is he satisfy during intercourse in the age of 67?

Is he able to make her pergnant in the age of 67?

Please give the answer these above question. She ask these questions because she virgin so she does not know about the men.

Please give suggestions she marry him or not. I hope you give some fruitful suggestions as early as possible
waslam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tomtomsmom
10-01-2007, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moni88
salam:

She is 38 years old still unmarried and work in an office. She is pretty and attractive. Her boss who is 67 years old and marriage two times before his first wife is deid. He has 4 childern from his first wife and all the childern married and live seprately.His second wife is live but unfortunately from her he has no child.She is a working women.
Her boss is propose her.She do not reply till.She is double minded due to age difference.

She has some question?

Please give the answer these above question. She ask these questions because she virgin so she does not know about the men.

Please give suggestions she marry him or not. I hope you give some fruitful suggestions as early as possible
waslam

Yes he should be fine as far as the questions go. But only he knows for sure if everything still erm...... works properly. Though at her age I suggest she see a doctor to be sure it is safe for her to have a baby.

Kittygyal
10-01-2007, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moni88
salam:

She has some question?

waslam

:sl:
First of all welcome to the site please intorduce ya self have have fun man!

Okay, If i understand your mate boss asked your mate for marriage and your sister in Islam is not sure.
First i don't get why she wants to marry her boss when her boss has 2 wives and from one wife he has 4children and from the other none. Thats retarded because she will be stuck in middle sister with all this fuss on wives Subhan'Allaah :zip:

Anywho if your sister in Islam wants to marry the boss then tell her for go ahead but if i was in that position i would definatly say NO because i want the man to be MINE and not other ladies get me?
It's best to have a man on your own inseatd sharing a man. If she fancies her boss then i pray everything goes all well in future with her future husband Amin.

By the way, 67 is way old but then again depends how old that gyal is man. :-\

God knows man why not ask the dude or tell the dude to go doctors and find out

Allaah Hu Alim.... I can't answer that man ask the dude init.

She ask these questions because she virgin so she does not know about the men.
Well if she doesn't know about men then i guess she really needs to go to a doctor and find out about future stuff and tell that boss of hers to go get himself check by a doctor if he can still have babies and what not man.

Do dua'ah and wish that sister gud luck in future tell her from me to FIND A GOOD MAN AND WATCH WHICH ONE YO GET CUZ THEY CAN MESS UP WITH YA LIFE EASILY

Ma'assalama

islamirama
10-01-2007, 08:00 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

It would be better for her to find someone close to her age. He is 67 (close to 70), that's what we call a man with 1/2 his legs in the grave already. Think about what he will be able to give at that point. His wealth maybe shared with other 2 wives and kids and he won't be around to be a father if they end up having kids (that's big if). she maybe with him for a short while and then will have to start looking for a new husband, and if she's virgin now then compare that to a widow. Who do you think will have better chance of finding a husband?

depends on how much "helpless" or still "young" he is. She might have to do all the work, and such an excitement for that age could lead to heart-attack also.

Is he able to make her pregnant in the age of 67?
it's possible, being for men isn't much of a problem as is for the women, she has to do all the work.

check www.islamqa.com to see if Q&A is available there

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
10-01-2007, 11:48 PM
:sl:
I think that decision is hers alone.. and she has alot to think about-- my grandmother saw two of her children to the grave before she passed away.. all life is within God's hands.. so we can't determine who is going to make whom pregnant at what age, or who is one foot in the grave and who has 30 years of good life ahead of them.. I found some of the comments here insensitive please forgive me, but that is my opinion.. As for that lady.. I wish her all the best insha'Allah, no matter what she decides to do
Allah knows best!
:w:

Woodrow
10-02-2007, 12:18 AM
Just speaking as a person who is 67 years old. Everything is individual. People are not the same. I know of some men who became fathers when they were past the age of 80. I also know of some men who were no longer able to be fathers at the age of 40.

It is all individual. This is not something that can be answered over the internet. this is best handled at a local level and for all concerned to alleviate their fears in the best way possible for them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.