/* */

PDA

View Full Version : God's servent

lana1989.
09-30-2007, 05:19 PM
:sl:
my name is lana mahmoud , i am 18 years old , i'm egyptian but i was born and still living in kuwait , i really love my religion and i feel so proud to be a muslim , i may be a little bit young 2 correct certain ideas about islam but i read alot and especially amr khaled's books so i may be able 2 benifit u with the little stuff i know and i will be so happy to answer any question or give any advice 2 any body who needs it , by the way i am happy that there is still sites like this talking about islam and allah , i guess there is still hope after what is happening in the world right now !
thanks for reading , and feel free 2 ask any thing about our beloved religion and be sure that i will do my best 2 help u .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
09-30-2007, 07:05 PM
:sl: sis :D Welcome to LI!

InshaAllah we can learn from you as well as you learn from us :)
There is no age limit to learning about the Deen. So you being young or not makes no difference! :D Enjoy your stay and see you around!

:w:

Kittygyal
09-30-2007, 08:33 PM
salam

islamirama
09-30-2007, 08:59 PM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
al Amaanah
09-30-2007, 09:28 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome on LI ukhti. Insha Allah you'll have an enjoyable and beneficial stay here. ^_^

:w:

snakelegs
09-30-2007, 10:51 PM
[MOUSE]welcome![/MOUSE]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!