/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Washing the Hands[1] Before the Face During Wudhoo

madeenahsh
09-12-2005, 02:18 PM
Washing the Hands[1] Before the Face During Wudhoo

Question: : I was performing Wudhoo for Salaah and I forgot to wash my face and washed my hands [2]. I then remembered that, so I washed my face, then my hands[3] and then completed the Wudhoo. Is there anything upon (me) with regards to that? And O Eminent Shaykh! What if somebody forgets to wash his face and did not remember this until he finished the Wudhoo? Please give us the Islaamic ruling, may Allaah reward you with good.

Answer: There is nothing upon you with regards to that, because you went back, washed your face and then you washed your hands[4] and then completed the Wudhoo. As for the one who left out (washing) his face and did not remember it until he finished the Wudhoo, consequently he must redo the wudhoo because it is an obligation to maintain it’s sequence and wash the prescribed bodily parts in succession without interruption (whilst performing Wudhoo).

And Allaah is the Possessor of all success.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Up to the elbows [TN]

[2] Up to the elbows [TN]

[3] Again for a second time [TN]

[4] Again for a second time

Majmoo’ Fataawa wa Maqaalaat Ibn Baaz: Vol: 8

Translated by: Zulfiker Ibrahim AlMemoni AlAtharee.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
03-29-2007, 05:35 AM
:sl:

JazaakAllaah khair.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.