/* */

PDA

View Full Version : your story

sadia
09-12-2005, 02:50 PM
the wise old man told me that 'the heart will tell your story, about your pain,loss and your glory'
'the hands will too have a thing to say, everything you wrote,and every gesture they displayed'
'your feet will too, tell of the places you lead them too, the places that you desired to go'.
'your tongue will will speak the truth you told and lies that you spoke'
'your eyes will let unfold the times you cried in repent, and the things you saw'

your actions will be weighed and your fate, God will decide.
its up to you to change your habits, dont let the devil have an opportunity to let you stray, preventing you from spreading the goodness, and doing things the right way.

think, before you do something to fill your vain desires,
look at what your hands will say, your eyes will say, your feet will say. and be careful of that little voice that tells you 'its all perfectly ok'.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Batoota
09-12-2005, 03:05 PM
:sl:

Jazak Allah koli khair- :thumbs_up. That was great- the ending was perfect. Did you make that up?! :D :D

Just one tiny comment: can you capitalize the word God? See- when you say God and you mean Allah, then in english you should capitalize it...:confused: " The names of a monotheistic god are capitalized, including Allah, Jehovah, and God. The word god is not capitalized if it is used to refer to the generic idea of a deity, nor is it capitalized when it refers to multiple gods, e.g., Roman gods." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalization

course Arabic doesnt' have capital letters, so :confused: I don't know the stance on it religiously- i was just speaking in terms of English.

Insha Allah, I did not offend you,

:w: :sister:

sadia
09-12-2005, 03:06 PM
thats kool, yea i made it up, and il correct the mistakes. JZK for that sis.

sana1
09-12-2005, 03:11 PM
i heard of that b4 n its scary

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslim_rose18
09-12-2005, 03:41 PM
Salaam
wow that was a cool poem.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.