/* */

PDA

View Full Version : avatars

Brother_Mujahid
12-28-2004, 05:11 PM
i want to add an avatar, one me own but can't. Can one you mods enable users to add their own avatars please.......... as there aint much variety in the ones which are available

wasalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mujahada
12-28-2004, 11:01 PM
:sl:,
Yea I tried adding one, but it didnt work. Like bro mujahid said, please enable us to be able to :approve:

:w:

kadafi
12-29-2004, 03:07 PM
:sl:

It should work now :)

:w:

WomanOfJihad
12-29-2004, 05:48 PM
err.. Brother/Sis u sure its gna wrk?? .. it doesnt seem to wrk for me * Sighs*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
kadafi
12-29-2004, 06:49 PM
:sl: sis,

Click on User CP (at top) and select Edit Avatar

By the way, if for any reason can't find the menus; then click on the texts in the posts. I made them linkable.

Wa'salaam

PS, it's a brother! :)

WomanOfJihad
12-29-2004, 11:03 PM
JazakAllah.. ur help is Appreciated . BUT

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO .. thats nt wat i meant ... i do know my way to AVATAR .. but i meant to say cant we have our own ones ... :$

* WomanOfJihad hasnt lost her Patience YET "

kadafi
12-30-2004, 10:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by WomanOfJihad
JazakAllah.. ur help is Appreciated . BUT

ALLAHU AKBAR !!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO .. thats nt wat i meant ... i do know my way to AVATAR .. but i meant to say cant we have our own ones ... :$

* WomanOfJihad hasnt lost her Patience YET "
Oh, right.

I set the permissions, so you should be able to upload your own avatar image.

Additionally, I urge everyone to select their own avatars.

Wa'salaam

Brother_Mujahid
12-30-2004, 01:15 PM
i've added my avatar :cool:

Uthman
01-03-2005, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
Additionally, I urge everyone to select their own avatars
Assalam alaikum,

Fortunately for me, I'm a computer geek so I did as soon as I registered! I was just wondering why you urge ppl to select their own for?;)

Dore
01-04-2005, 03:43 PM
Could you increase the max size to 90x90 ? Most use or majority of them use within that resolution. I hate to load up photoshop to resize my avatar and upload it again ;)

kadafi
01-04-2005, 05:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dore
Could you increase the max size to 90x90 ? Most use or majority of them use within that resolution. I hate to load up photoshop to resize my avatar and upload it again ;)

Done!

Uthman
01-04-2005, 05:22 PM
Yes please! I couldn't fir my piccy of 'Allah' in arabic when I could on the understanding-islam forum! You have competition!:p

aamirsaab
01-05-2005, 06:26 PM
woohoo i gots me avatar working :D

thanks 4 allowing us 2 put our own ones on
i would complain about the size but i cant be asked at the minute :D nah im just kidding - the size is good enuff - well for mine atleast :D
wasalam
one complaint only - y cant i use more than 3 smileys in a post! i would put another smiley but it wont let me

kadafi
01-05-2005, 07:24 PM

fixed ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.