/* */

PDA

View Full Version : **$@l@@m$**

youn9_mu$l!m@h
09-13-2005, 03:30 AM
:love: B3 R3@L oR D!3 F@k3 :love:
S@L@@m$ m@ n@m3 !$ T@L!b@h ! @m from3 ToL3do OH!o ! w@$ born @
Mu$L!m Th!$ I$ my f!r$t tim3 putt!n9 up @ po$t But 3m !m 14 year$ old @bout to
B3 15 ok c@nt W@iT @ny w@y$ l3t m3 go $o ! c@n ch3ck out th!$ forum :wilted_ro S@L@@m$ :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
09-13-2005, 03:42 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Welcome to the forum,

Safa
09-13-2005, 03:48 AM
:sl:

Welcome sister Talibah. Jee sister, your word style is unique I should say, but not a lot of people are used to reading it.

Enjoy your stay though. :welcome:

:w: :coolsis:

baby_muslimah15
09-13-2005, 04:45 AM
Actually I can read that just fine u need to worry about yo name miss destrozes or whatevea!!!! (ENJOY YOUR STAY THOUGH)!!!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
youn9_mu$l!m@h
09-13-2005, 05:00 AM
:love: B3 R3@L oR D!3 F@k3 :love:
salaamz yall cant read that fine if yall really cant I can change it( in sha allah)

Khayal
09-13-2005, 06:11 AM

:welcome: to the forum. :)

:w:

Pinkrose
09-13-2005, 01:00 PM

:aboo:

Welcome to LI sis!! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay and benefit a lot!! :shade:

btw: i really like how you write!! ~lol~

:w:

Mainul_Islam
09-14-2005, 09:32 PM

i thot i welcomed u already :confused:

welcome to the forum :)

how come 90% of the newcomers are always 15 yr olds?? :confused:

Zuko
09-14-2005, 09:37 PM
lol is that a problem?

Mainul_Islam
09-14-2005, 10:36 PM
no... im just curious if some brothers or sisters call their friends over to join, and they call their friends, and the chain keeps going on...

Zuko
09-14-2005, 10:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam
no... im just curious if some brothers or sisters call their friends over to join, and they call their friends, and the chain keeps going on...
Yeah I got one of my friends to sign up, but she said she came only for the jokes (I like telling jokes to my friends, and lets say alot of them were from LI:-[ )... Bummer....

Mainul_Islam
09-14-2005, 11:30 PM
lol no wonder!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!