/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Min saudia??????????????????

Ameeratul Layl
09-13-2005, 12:39 PM
:sl:

I am very new to this board and I was just wondering whether there may be any Saudia sisters and brothers on this board. I just want to learn a bit about saudi before I go to work there (one day inshAllah).

JazakAllah Khaiyr
Raiyhana :wilted_ro

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
09-13-2005, 01:40 PM
salaam

I dont understand wat u've written. Wat do you mean by: work for the super (mods)????

ma a salaam
Raiyhana

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 01:45 PM
salam
same here sis i didn't understand too, bro zak its unusual for you not to make sense, whats up bro??

Far7an
09-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Assalamu alaikum

He is asking for the thread to be moved...

so..

Thread moved.

Edit: Ansar beat me to it. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-13-2005, 01:47 PM
^^
bro zak its unusual for you not to make sense
Its USUAL not unusual ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sister depends on what work you want to do - in general women are very rarely allowed work in Saudi (only professions are nursing and medicine as far as I am aware)

Abdullah

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 01:49 PM
salam
lol bro abdullah is it usual for bro zak not to make sense? must be getting old in his age?
bro AS did you get my PM?

Ameeratul Layl
09-13-2005, 01:55 PM
Salaam

MY GOSH!!! wHERE DID YOU GET sHIEKH sUDAIS'S PICTURE FROM i'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE 4 AGES AND i'VE HAD NO LUCK!!!!!!! :confused:

Oh,yes,in realtion to my job, I will be becoming a scientist. Is that okay? (for the brother who added that one cannot become a saudi citizen unless you've got a really good profession.

ma asalaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 01:56 PM
salam
sis who got sudais pic? me? i have Shuraim's pic as my avatar

Ameeratul Layl
09-13-2005, 01:59 PM

Wallah, I'm sorry. I honestly thought it was Shiekh Sudais. You cant blame me!! ;D

Ehem...okay...so, whats life like in Saudia for those who live there? #I wish I was saudia.

ma a salaam

MetSudaisTwice
09-13-2005, 02:01 PM
salam
i have no idea how life is like in saudi, all i know is that it is really HOT!!!:D :shade: ;D

Safa
09-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Salam,
Yeah its hot and dry there, its not so bad. I only know of women doctors and nurses though. What field of science are you planning to study as a scientist?

ABDULLAH SAOOD
09-13-2005, 02:29 PM
ahem ahem,

This thread is now under my MODERATION

so....... no offtopic posts !

n also no Bullying the MOD
yaaaaaaaaawn, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Zzzzzzzzz........................Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz.......

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Living in Saudi is top - if you want to speak to a PROPER ARAB :brother: PM Abu Hurairah who is a user on here!

If you live in Jeddah you can almost visit Mecca every weekend :D

Sister make sure you research what jobs women can and can't do - and also women cannot drive in Saudi!

Masalaam
Abdullah

Ameeratul Layl
09-14-2005, 07:24 AM

Oh okay. I will do the research InshAllah in regards to the jobs women can take up in Saudi.
Well, as long I have a choffeur I dont care if I'm not allowed to drive. If saudi's say 'no' it means 'no' so I wont be pushing my luck. ;)

JazakAllah so much.
Ma a Salaam

Ameeratul Layl
12-02-2005, 03:10 PM

SubhanAllah, wat a naive kid....

Mods.dnt u think u ought to close this thread? lol.

Allah ma3akum

Ibn Abi Ahmed
12-02-2005, 03:16 PM

Now it does need to be closed since u brought it back from the past :p. So thread closed upon request.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.